Author Topic: A year with no readings  (Read 7327 times)

Offline Baypark1

A year with no readings
« on: December 23, 2018, 01:17:44 AM »
I decided to come back and give an update after not getting any readings for a year. NOT ONE SINGLE THING ANY OF THESE READERS SAID, HAPPENED.  Not ONE. I was highly addicted to readings and probably spent $30000 in 3 years time. I called them all. All the popular readers and the ones no one reviewed. I have 6 journals of readings.  I've probably read with 100+ readers. They were ALL WRONG.  My advice to you all is STOP. When I first started getting readings, an occasional few would write a post just like mine and I brushed it off thinking I'd be different.  Keen is a joke. The readers are talented with telling you what you want to hear and getting you to call back. They are Masters at taking your money. I wish for all of you is that you find your OWN way, believe in yourself and your intuition and stop calling.

Offline psychic girls

Re: A year with no readings
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2018, 01:32:33 AM »
I felt like 95 percent of the peoples calling psychics there poi will not come back. Calling psychics is one hell of a drug and a very  expensive one too.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2018, 01:49:45 AM »
I decided to come back and give an update after not getting any readings for a year. NOT ONE SINGLE THING ANY OF THESE READERS SAID, HAPPENED.  Not ONE. I was highly addicted to readings and probably spent $30000 in 3 years time. I called them all. All the popular readers and the ones no one reviewed. I have 6 journals of readings.  I've probably read with 100+ readers. They were ALL WRONG.  My advice to you all is STOP. When I first started getting readings, an occasional few would write a post just like mine and I brushed it off thinking I'd be different.  Keen is a joke. The readers are talented with telling you what you want to hear and getting you to call back. They are Masters at taking your money. I wish for all of you is that you find your OWN way, believe in yourself and your intuition and stop calling.

Baypark!!! So happy to hear no readings for a whole year! So proud of you!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2018, 01:58:40 AM »
Thanks Baypark! I needed this today to stay strong. So happy for you!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 02:01:41 AM by Fidget1028 »

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2018, 02:22:00 AM »
This post means alot to me Baypark. I needed to hear this because everybody keeps raving abt qoc18 and kisha. I got an email reading from kisha and it was so negative i felt desolate and depressed. She saw not one good thing and i felt so powerless. So many ppl on here keep saying how readers nailed it for them and their predictions came through to the very day. This never happened for me. Everytime I called back the date kept being pushed back another month. I never bought the free will crap. If ur psychic then u should know what free will choice will be made... i used to wonder if something is wrong with me why none of the top readers got nothing right for me. Im so happy for this board. Your post gives me hope. I never spent as much as you but i spent alot. Too often users will say oh i just read with so and so and is in line with so and so or different from what so and so said. It seems we subconsciously know that these psychics never truly know! They can be sometimes right yet sometimes devastatingly wrong. Should a true psychic get any prediction wrong? Im so glad for ur post to know that i am not the only one. Not one of them nailed anything for me!!!

I'm not psychic or anything,  but I've learned to listen to my instincts and it seems there are a few here that have been here for years and always have predictions come true. Could it be that they are possibly fake people and actually readers? I never thought about it before, but I remember seeing so many people say readers nailed it down to the minute but for me, 4 years of readings and not one thing came true? Oh maybe minor things but nothing substantial.  It's like gambling. Just another $20 and I'll win the jackpot. Just another call and they'll nail it and my life will be great. Then it doesnt happen and we our self worth/esteem goes in the toilet thinking what's wrong with us? It's a horrible, vicious cycle. Be strong!!!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2018, 02:37:08 AM »
This post means alot to me Baypark. I needed to hear this because everybody keeps raving abt qoc18 and kisha. I got an email reading from kisha and it was so negative i felt desolate and depressed. She saw not one good thing and i felt so powerless. So many ppl on here keep saying how readers nailed it for them and their predictions came through to the very day. This never happened for me. Everytime I called back the date kept being pushed back another month. I never bought the free will crap. If ur psychic then u should know what free will choice will be made... i used to wonder if something is wrong with me why none of the top readers got nothing right for me. Im so happy for this board. Your post gives me hope. I never spent as much as you but i spent alot. Too often users will say oh i just read with so and so and is in line with so and so or different from what so and so said. It seems we subconsciously know that these psychics never truly know! They can be sometimes right yet sometimes devastatingly wrong. Should a true psychic get any prediction wrong? Im so glad for ur post to know that i am not the only one. Not one of them nailed anything for me!!!

I'm not psychic or anything,  but I've learned to listen to my instincts and it seems there are a few here that have been here for years and always have predictions come true. Could it be that they are possibly fake people and actually readers? I never thought about it before, but I remember seeing so many people say readers nailed it down to the minute but for me, 4 years of readings and not one thing came true? Oh maybe minor things but nothing substantial.  It's like gambling. Just another $20 and I'll win the jackpot. Just another call and they'll nail it and my life will be great. Then it doesnt happen and we our self worth/esteem goes in the toilet thinking what's wrong with us? It's a horrible, vicious cycle. Be strong!!!

Funny, but I just said that to another board member. What if these lucky few are actually psychics or plants for the psychics? I'd be lying if I said it hasn't crossed my mind.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2018, 03:20:55 AM »
Congrats on one year! Thats a great accomplishment.

I still like my chosen few, but Ive learned you can't really take them too seriously. Entertainment only. Its sad since we come
to these readers in a time of need. I believe stuff happens for people, but psychic ability is just not consistent enough to be of use to most clients.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2018, 04:43:10 AM »

Thank you so much for this post. I have spent about $10,000 this year on psychics and I closed my keen account and I don't want to go back. This makes me feel hopeful that it is possible to quit this addiction.

All the best to you!

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2018, 05:17:11 AM »
Thank you for sharing!  This helps a lot!  I’ve not been reading with psychics for as long but I am getting tired of trying to guess what numbers or markers mean.  Until recently, none of the predictions have come true.  I’d get jealous reading posts from others who were able to connect with psychic so and so and had predictions come through.  I had my first contact prediction came through recently and felt a surge of hope but the major predictions are way into 2019.  I would like to refrain from further readings until at least some of them play out or passes.  I don’t think I can go cold turkey just yet but this post has me thinking why not?  I have predictions pending so there’s really no use getting more. They’ll either be the same as the ones I already have or just wrong.

I didn't go cold Turkey. It was a slow process of realization and then I started getting sick to my stomach after every reading. I'd go a day without calling, then 2 days, then a week, then a month and eventually never called again. I have no desire anymore. I'm happier and content now. It's truly an addiction. One call will lead to 5 more and thousands of dollars. The outcome will be the same regardless if you call or not. Definitely try not to call. One step at a time :)

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2018, 05:19:29 AM »

Thank you so much for this post. I have spent about $10,000 this year on psychics and I closed my keen account and I don't want to go back. This makes me feel hopeful that it is possible to quit this addiction.

All the best to you!

Good for you!  When you have the desire to call, think about that $10000. That's a down payment on a house!

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2018, 05:33:11 AM »

All the best to you!

Good for you!  When you have the desire to call, think about that $10000. That's a down payment on a house!

Not where I live, but yea, there's a lot of useful stuff I can do with that money. I am so ashamed when I look back and see how much I have spent on psychics throughout the last 5 years. It's ridiculous.

Offline star1

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2018, 11:21:45 AM »

I love this post. I don't believe completely in free will. I personally think that you and the ex are either meant to be or not. Simple as. I do think that some people are really lucky with readings, but then those people are meant to get something. Others may have readings not knowing that their situation really isn't destined to happen.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 11:49:25 AM by star1 »

Offline star1

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2018, 11:26:23 AM »
Thank you for sharing!  This helps a lot!  I’ve not been reading with psychics for as long but I am getting tired of trying to guess what numbers or markers mean.  Until recently, none of the predictions have come true.  I’d get jealous reading posts from others who were able to connect with psychic so and so and had predictions come through.  I had my first contact prediction came through recently and felt a surge of hope but the major predictions are way into 2019.  I would like to refrain from further readings until at least some of them play out or passes.  I don’t think I can go cold turkey just yet but this post has me thinking why not?  I have predictions pending so there’s really no use getting more. They’ll either be the same as the ones I already have or just wrong.

I didn't go cold Turkey. It was a slow process of realization and then I started getting sick to my stomach after every reading. I'd go a day without calling, then 2 days, then a week, then a month and eventually never called again. I have no desire anymore. I'm happier and content now. It's truly an addiction. One call will lead to 5 more and thousands of dollars. The outcome will be the same regardless if you call or not. Definitely try not to call. One step at a time :)

I was the same as you, I just woke up one day and decided I'd had enough and didn't need readings, because I knew that they'll only say the same thing, or even if they flip it's gonna confuse me more. But his actions were speaking louder than his words.. In the rare cases, yes the guy loves you but he has commitment issues or whatever.. But that wasn't possible in mine. I wasn't getting any sign from mine for months and months and I don't want to be one of those ladies who waits on a man for years and years. I refuse to.

Offline Kat23

« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2018, 01:42:11 PM »
I closed my keen account and have no desire to have anymore readings.  Small predictions did come to pass but they were insignificant.. it was always hit or miss.  More misses than hits.. I tend to dismiss the missed prediction and focus on the insignificant hits...  I believe in pre destined ..people that we meet and dropoff from our lives are just there for life lessons..

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2018, 04:25:18 AM »
The outcome will be the same regardless if you call or not.

I wish we could plaster this all over the forum as a reminder. It really is a huge waste of money regardless of whether the predictions happen or not.

Good to hear from you Baypark and so glad you stopped getting readings. Good for you.

Hey there! It's been a long time. Hope you are doing well! No readings ever again for me.

anything