Author Topic: Trying to stay away from psychics  (Read 1503 times)

Offline Dreamer23

Trying to stay away from psychics
« on: December 21, 2018, 01:46:31 PM »
About 2 weeks ago I closed my keen account (for the 3rd time). I am trying really hard to stay away from psychic readings because financially it's not a good thing for me to do. The main reason is financial. I enjoy getting readings and I relied on them for comfort and support. But I can't do that anymore because I have to get my finances back in order.

I find it so so so hard to stay away. For the last few days I've been thinking: what if I get back on? I have my favorite advisors, I can read with them and I can feel better.

But I really don't want to depend on psychic readings to feel better.

I am trying to distract myself by looking at what classes I can take, what things I can do so that I don't think about calling psychics. It's just so hard at times. I am afraid I am going to give in.

What things help you stay away from psychic readings?

Thank you!!! <3

Offline sawthelight

Re: Trying to stay away from psychics
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2018, 02:19:40 PM »
exercise, talk to friends, shop...but if money is a factor, shopping not such a great thing to do...I totally feel you btw on this.  It's such a bad addiction.

Offline Kat23

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2018, 05:35:36 PM »
exercise, talk to friends, shop...but if money is a factor, shopping not such a great thing to do...I totally feel you btw on this.  It's such a bad addiction.

Well that's what have been doing since I closed my keen account...

Learning new language
Taking piano lessons
Podcast
Spa, travelling ..

I should have listened to QOC long time ago..advising me to stop calling psychics..

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2018, 06:12:41 PM »
Thank you sooooo much for all these suggestions!

I like the idea of writing on a piece of paper why I should not call psychics. So far thinking about my accumulated debt because of psychics and how I need to pay it off is making me stay away from calling them.

I like all of these suggestions, they are very good ones. I should be exercising more, I could go to an exercise class in the evening instead of going on keen and talking to someone.

anything