Author Topic: Bitwine Reviews...  (Read 1507 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Bitwine Reviews...
« on: December 19, 2018, 02:44:19 PM »
Since the site only gives you 2 weeks to leave a review i know you can't rely on all of the reviews posted since they usually aren't based on predictions.  Do any of you ever go back to someone who was correct and then possibly leave a review regarding past predictions? I only ask because someone had mentioned Atesh (who i had contemplated reading before their post) and i noticed they have positive reviews on the situation but it doesn't look like her clients have gone back.  I hope that makes sense.

Offline jhuskindle

Re: Bitwine Reviews...
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2018, 03:11:22 PM »
Bitwine is connected to purple ocean and purple garden, all have a 2 week review period, I look for psychics with repeat clients in the reviews that say things came to pass. That and “she said the opposite of 10 others” are good signs for the reader.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2018, 03:20:29 PM »
What makes me laugh about that comment is normally when someone states that its the opposite of other readers they aren't happy.  I don't use the other 2 platforms so i don't know what their reviews are there but i always look for comments saying predictions have passed. 

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2018, 03:23:53 PM »
What makes me laugh about that comment is normally when someone states that its the opposite of other readers they aren't happy.  I don't use the other 2 platforms so i don't know what their reviews are there but i always look for comments saying predictions have passed.

Purple ocean ends up the cheapest because the reader can tune in before 3 min and pack in the info, instead of wasting 3 min tuning in on bitwine. 10$ for 3 min but most of the readers suck so read the other parts of this forum to find a good one. 97% are cold readers