Author Topic: Aphrodite  (Read 2551 times)

Offline Jbossy25

Aphrodite
« on: December 18, 2018, 08:52:18 PM »
Wow just had a reading with her and she really hit the nail on the head with all the present things I’m facing with my guy. She even brought up the third party involved and i think she is right because his actions show that he’s giving his time to someone else also

Offline Lovergrl

Re: Aphrodite
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2018, 12:37:19 AM »
One thing I could say is she’s accurate on picking up on the 3rd party . During the time when I called multiple psychics she was the first one to tell me there was another woman and she was correct. However her prediction never took place during the timeframe it should’ve. But I did go against her advice. I called her back and although she still mentioned another woman this time the call was negative and she said this woman was someone from his past (which I can validate is false) she went on to say negative things that I can happily say never took place.

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2018, 04:10:33 AM »
Does anyone know if her predictions are off even when you question her on it?  Example: she stated that my poi and I will not be getting back together yet we will have some type of relationship still, it will be slow, but again doesn’t or can’t see a commitment. She sees that I will meet a love interest at work that will treat me like a queen (first she said June then may, April even March). I asked her if by any chance that person could be my poi? For I met him at work and he treated me like a queen?! She said no and gave me a reason to do with the universe. And said I was over thinking. But seriously it makes sense for me to question and think this way no? So has she ever been wrong or off with what she sees and interprets?

Offline Jbossy25

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2018, 10:30:31 PM »
Funny i created this thread saying how accurate she is and i called her again and she gave me the same contact dates and dates for when things were gonna happen but then this time all of a sudden she’s saying we will only be friends and saying she doesn’t see a commitment but didn’t say that the first reading so idk honestly how she interprets her cards. She kept saying she got the two of wands meaning that she could only see friendship but the first time i talked to her she said i was his future and that things were gonna turn in my favor. So i don’t know at this point so I’m just going to wait and see

Offline Lovergrl

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2018, 01:13:26 AM »
Same here . Second reading with her turned into oh he’s with someone from his past and you won’t hear from him ,etc. I can gladly say she was so wrong!