Author Topic: Seely  (Read 4262 times)

Offline Jbossy25

Seely
« on: December 18, 2018, 12:48:04 PM »
This is my new favorite! Not many ppl talk to her but I’ve talked to her 4 times and she’s been on point with the cards! She never remembers me but is always consistent and her timeframes never change. My other favorites are blu, Nevada, and petunia. Just wanted to share my recent experiences with you all.  ;D

Offline poorprincess

Re: Seely
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2018, 01:35:50 PM »
oooooo and she is on now!! I will try her and report back. Thanks for the reco! Ps- I love Petunia!!

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2018, 01:42:54 PM »
She told me that me and my POI have no connection, that it's just me.  Which is strange I never get such a negative reading from a new reader.  She was proved wrong a week later when my POI of 23 years broke his year long silence with contact.

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2018, 02:38:54 PM »
ok she was super off for me...said my POI was dating several people and that he is stringing me along. We literally just had the conversation Saturday where he said he was no longer seeing anyone else. He also said he liked me more than anyone else. I am almost certain he isn't lying. I guess just not the right fit for me. I am glad she is working for you though!!

candiednut

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2018, 02:58:08 PM »
ok she was super off for me...said my POI was dating several people and that he is stringing me along. We literally just had the conversation Saturday where he said he was no longer seeing anyone else. He also said he liked me more than anyone else. I am almost certain he isn't lying. I guess just not the right fit for me. I am glad she is working for you though!!

I don't mean to be rude and hope I don't offend you but is it possible that your POI was lying or she was picking up on the recent past? I had an ex POI that promised me the world and yet was seeing other people behind my back. I wish a psychic could've picked this up and told me the truth.

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2018, 03:17:14 PM »
No, not rude at all! It is always a possibility, right? I just think that historically he has been honest and told me about any indiscretion even if it was talking to another girl. He initiated the conversation of not seeing others, so it just made me feel as though he would have confessed it then. He still isn't taking our next step in the relationship so clearly there is a problem. I just don't think it is another girl, but it very well could be. No other reader has picked up on many relationships for him though either.

candiednut

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2018, 03:19:45 PM »
No, not rude at all! It is always a possibility, right? I just think that historically he has been honest and told me about any indiscretion even if it was talking to another girl. He initiated the conversation of not seeing others, so it just made me feel as though he would have confessed it then. He still isn't taking our next step in the relationship so clearly there is a problem. I just don't think it is another girl, but it very well could be. No other reader has picked up on many relationships for him though either.

Oh okay! :) well you know your POI better than anyone here including psychics so if you have reasons to believe he is telling the truth, then no reason to distrust him this time. Maybe Seely is just one of those negative readers that tell everyone about a 3rd party

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2018, 03:33:34 PM »

Oh okay! :) well you know your POI better than anyone here including psychics so if you have reasons to believe he is telling the truth, then no reason to distrust him this time. Maybe Seely is just one of those negative readers that tell everyone about a 3rd party

anddd maybe she is right. le sigh. :( #panics
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 04:08:27 PM by poorprincess »

Offline Jbossy25

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2018, 06:54:22 PM »
I tried Nanette yesterday and omggggggg she was so horrible!!! I’m anxious to know if any of you have tried her

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2019, 03:20:43 AM »
I tried Nanette yesterday and omggggggg she was so horrible!!! I’m anxious to know if any of you have tried her

I just read with her. She seemed pretty accurate. Gave me some dates, have to see if her predictions come true.

Why was she horrible?

candiednut

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2019, 09:34:31 PM »
updates?

candiednut

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2019, 08:10:58 PM »
bump

Offline bstalling

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2019, 01:53:19 AM »
She named the school that I want to go to for my Masters, which was impressive. She said she usually sees calendars with dates for timing and she saw October for developmentso on the work front. I feel like she was off though about a personal matter with my mother, but only because I unintentionally fed her info. Still, her assessment was along the lines of what I thought. She gave me a specific prediction for Mid May..so we will see.

Offline Emshea

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2019, 12:39:41 PM »
Not impressed. She was wrong about things that could be validated

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2019, 05:17:16 PM »
I just read with Seely for $2.80 / min and thought she was pretty good. She got my profession and something vwry specific I am working on.