Author Topic: Any Predictions that came true from Purple Garden /Purple Ocean?  (Read 74717 times)

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

Re: Any Predictions that came true from Purple Garden /Purple Ocean?
« Reply #165 on: April 07, 2022, 11:52:09 PM »
If no one is working for you I would just stopped calling readers altogether.  I am sorry to hear you have had such a difficult experience:(

Offline mayflower

« Reply #166 on: April 08, 2022, 05:43:42 PM »
I would say Advisor Serena, Gemini Moon and JosephineLoveMedium. Both Serena and Gemini moon are psychic and they are good at reading aura and emotion. For Josephine she is good at interpreting the tarot card precisely.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #167 on: April 19, 2022, 02:23:21 AM »
I would say Advisor Serena, Gemini Moon and JosephineLoveMedium. Both Serena and Gemini moon are psychic and they are good at reading aura and emotion. For Josephine she is good at interpreting the tarot card precisely.

Gemini Moon is da truth!! 😊 She’s amazing!

Offline Anon

« Reply #168 on: April 25, 2022, 08:13:40 PM »
Gemini Moon = Terrible waste of money. Spent time repeating the same sentence & said “I’m not a Clairvoyant that does predictions.”  And charged me $10+ for saying 2 sentences without saying anything at all. Like WTF?!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 09:03:59 PM by Anon »

Offline Generations773

« Reply #169 on: June 01, 2022, 04:50:51 PM »
Gemini Moon = Terrible waste of money. Spent time repeating the same sentence & said “I’m not a Clairvoyant that does predictions.”  And charged me $10+ for saying 2 sentences without saying anything at all. Like WTF?!

She wasn't accurate for me too

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #170 on: June 06, 2022, 01:00:09 AM »
I highly recommend Danielle although she is super pricy all you need is 5 minutes with her but be prepared to hear the truth. 

anything