Author Topic: Contact Psychics  (Read 30105 times)

Offline Laurak22

Contact Psychics
« on: November 04, 2011, 12:45:47 AM »
I want to share a site I found because I was stalking the psychic twins hehe,I googled them because a reading Avalon gave me 2 years ago just came true and I had to call her again. I was a total psychic junkie years ago but have been on a hiatus while I "work out my issues" or should I say.. until he works out his issues lol!!!

I not only want to recommend Avalon and Raven but tell you about the other readings I received via that site:

Alpine Sage: He was very freindly and honest, his short term prediction about when my guy would call did pass. I have only read with him once, but will do it again soon!

Galena Moonstone: Isnt available often but she read tarot cards. Her reading was really detailed.  I enjoyed it.

Ergina: I dont recommend her! She was on chat and misspelled simple words. Was not fast and gave very vague readings.

Mystic Guardian: Amazing! knew the situation without details.

Ok I am going to stop rambling now! Those are the only psychics that I spoke to but I am more impressed with this site than the others I tried.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
Re: Contact Psychics
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2011, 03:11:54 AM »
Hi,

I read your post, and I checked out the contact psychics site (I've called Raven once, but I haven't tried anyone else). Anyways, you give some really detailed reviews here, but I checked the feedback section for each of these readers, and some of them didn't have any feedback at all. If their predictions were accurate, why aren't your reviews posted on the site?  Also, some of these readers weren't there before the site update. Did you talk to them somewhere else?

I'm just curious because you really liked them, and I rely heavily on feedback.

Welcome to the forum.

Offline Laurak22

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2011, 04:05:13 AM »
I am new to the website. I used to call the psychic twins on psychic access until recently. My stumble to Contact Psychics is fairly new (Week or less)I have tried the new psychics recently but am unsure of how to leave feedback with their new site, so I decided not to. I was unsure of a new website. May I ask you to explain? As far as I know, these psychics are the only ones that I have seen thus far.

I hope my reply anwsered your questions.

May I ask, what psychics you recommend? I have tried a few others on Psychic Access, Asknow and I go to a lady named Nancy Matz, www.nancymatz.com She is super good too! I get a reading from her once a year and she predicts the forthcoming year. She has been doing those predictions for over 8 years now for me. Her site is a bit bland or unprofessional but her service is really accurate. Sometimes I wonder if the personal psychic websites are better than the larger ones. What are your thoughts?

I am glad I found this forum. It is nice to talk to others about this type of topic. Hate to admit it, but I have to keep this private from my close personal freinds here at home.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2011, 04:43:36 PM »
Hi Laurak22,

I'm sorry if my response was a little harsh... the recent string of newbies recommending Contact Psychics made me a bit skeptical.  I apologize.

Well,  I bit the bullet and called Avalon for the first time this morning.  I must admit that I liked her A LOT.  I also have to say that I liked her more than Raven, who I didn't dislike, but she just didn't offer as much insight as Avalon did.  I'm less hung up on timelines these days (since so many of them have come and gone with no results), so I appreciated that she didn't offer a timeframe.  She was spot on in her description of my guy, she said he had a serious "obligation" before I even told her that he's in law school and that it's his number one priority.  She even told me a few things that no other reader has said before.  I enjoy speaking with empaths, and she was a good one.

Although she was more about telling me what he's thinking and feeling, she did tell me that there's a definite opportunity for reconnection between us, but when he's ready and in his own time.  I have to be honest, ladies, I am sick of waiting for him to be ready.  There's an intense connection there, and I don't know how to let go and ignore it, but I'm going to have to.  If I'm not important enough for him to take the risk now, who's to say he'll be ready in the future?  Sure, all these readers see a "possibility" but anything's possible!!!

I don't think I'll try anyone else on Contact because I don't really need to hear the same things from someone else' mouth.  As I've said before I LOVE Sandy Esther (on Keen), and I have a call request in to her today.  I'll speak with her, get her update, and I'll try to refrain from calling anyone else anytime soon.  This is all too stressful and expensive, especially when almost all of the predictions fail to manifest. 

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2011, 06:30:58 PM »
Synergy - don't worry - I was thinking the same thing.

Offline misty

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2011, 03:06:38 AM »
hey laurak22

I remember coming across Nancy Matz website in the past. I remember reading somewhere in the bottom of her page that she's worked with Raven and Avalon on i believe a radio show + something about when ever shes too busy she recommends her clients to the sisters

Have you tried any other website other then the ones you've already mentioned? Would be nice to hear your thoughts on anyone else. Have you read with anyone from Psychic Source, California Psychics or PPN?

Offline Laurak22

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2011, 06:47:30 PM »
I have tried a lot of different psychics on Psychic Access and Ask now.. I stopped using Asknow a long time ago when I was having my other "crisis" and I have not used Asknow since then. The psychics I have used on PA are:

Raymond: I really liked him. He was using playing cards and mentioned the state that I grew up in. His predicions about my ex coming back were semi true.. he did predict the time line on when he would come back.. he did come back with a phone call but he didnt try and pursue a relationship.. Raymond said he would persue a relationship.. so his prediction was semi true. but i liked his ability to pick up on random things.

Mystic Shelly: Not good. My call was short with her. She was too bland.

Psychic Brown Eyes: She was ok. I felt that some of her details were accurate.. such as empathic. Her predicitions did not come true though so I never called her back.

Ms. Peg: She is not on PA anymore but I used to call her all the time. She is really good! She is very blunt and her anwsers are honest and accurate. She really gets to the root of the problem. She is a genuine psychic.

I have not tried any psychics on California psychics.. I have tried Penelope on Psychic Source. She is good. I guess I am prob in a desperate need of letting this whole psychic thing go. I need to just take a break for a while. Let me know if you have any psychics you recommend.

Offline maryjane_suicide

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2011, 02:38:28 PM »
How good has Avalon been for getting predictions? What have been ones that she has undeniably gotten? I agree that she has been awesome as an empath but I'm still waiting on her predictions to pass.

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2011, 08:11:50 PM »
fyi - I had a Chat reading with Avalon vs Phone reading and I felt the phone reading was much better. I've only read with her twice and she didn't really give me any predictions except he will call "soon".

Offline Elaan

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2011, 09:40:20 PM »
Same here.  Phone reading with Avalon was better.  She told me she didn't believe in time (not really sure what that meant) but she gave me a 'may happen by' time.  I don't hold psychics to time lines anymore.  Like a psychic once told me: predictions are like a journey...they may come fast or slow depending on free will (what destination they take) and life circumstances (red lights and road construction), but the destination is always the same.  I believe that, however, I also believe that some of them that give what may be a fairy tale reading read what we are subconsciously trying to manifest, and not what the future actually will be.  Makes it hard sometimes to know if they are truly seeing the future and not what we are wishing so badly to happen.  Angel was real good at differentiating this.  She could see what I was trying to manifest along with what she saw actually happening.  That was helpful as I've been doing a lot of purposeful manifesting lately.

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2011, 09:46:56 PM »
I've also heard they can do the opposite - read on our fears - just like reading our heats desire. That's why it is so important to read with someone you connect with

Offline Elaan

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2011, 12:50:14 PM »
Oh, I believe THAT!  And a good psychic should know the difference between the callers fears OR wishes and what the future may be with the situation you are asking about.  I hate when they make predictions based entirely on people having a karmic connection!  Yes, sometimes the connection is very strong but that doesn't mean it will work out.  Gosh...a good psychic is so hard to find...lol.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2011, 03:43:38 PM »
Alright, I broke down and called Ms. Peg on Contact Psychics (and a couple others on Keen, but I'll add those to the Keen discussion. 

I really liked Ms. Peg.  She was incredibly realistic.  She did not give me a fairy tale reading, and I actually believe she was accurate.  She told me a lot of the same stuff other readers have said, but she told me that he is just not ready, and he won't be for another 2 years.  She said that I have been incredibly patient and understanding with him for the past year, but that she can feel in my energy that I will not be able to wait much longer.  She told me that he thinks of me all the time, and that he does have love feelings, but he has convinced himself that he cannot be responsible for both law school and a relationship.  She said that it is an excuse when he says that he's busy studying, but he says it that way so that he doesn't have to full on reject me.  He wants to keep me around until he feels he is able to be in a relationship.  She also reassured me that this has nothing to do with me, my children, our age difference, work, or anything other than the fact that he thinks he'll "fail" me if we try to be in a relationship. 

She told me that if I hang on and do things his way, we could have a solid, happy, committed relationship in about two years. Then she said that she knows I am ready for committment now, and I don't want to keep things casual, so I will walk away from him. 

Besides all that, she said almost word for word something I had told my SM in the letter I wrote for him.  I really think she is a good empath.  Her profile says she doesn't make predictions, so I just asked her to tell me how he feels and what's going on with him.  She did end up giving me predictions, though.  She said that in the next couple of weeks, he'll come around again.  He will still suggest keeping it casual.  She told me that this will be my one opportunity to decide if I want to be with him because once I say no to a casual dating arrangement again, he will not fight for me because of his mindset. 

Has anyone else read with her?? 

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2011, 11:39:46 PM »
Avalon told me something that I didn't believe and I totally discounted it but I just found out she was right. She is a very gifted psychic - via chat or phone.

Offline haileyn

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2011, 11:44:28 PM »
Sounds good PT, I just read with her via chat and she seems very connected. I hope she's right!