Author Topic: Another Newbie..........  (Read 10991 times)

Offline LuckyInLove

Another Newbie..........
« on: October 26, 2011, 06:21:51 PM »
Hello Everyone:
I am a new member pretty much in the same boat as most of you here. My SM and I have broken up since Aug & ever since I have not heard from him. Like all of you here, I have been on a psychic rampage trying to find answers & hoping for some miracles.

I have called numerous pyshics from CP, Keen, Pyschic Power, Psychic Power Network (PPN) & Psychic Access. All except for one has told me the same thing - My SM & I will be together. As time goes by, I am starting to wonder if that will ever happen.

I will write a full review of my experiences in just a little while but for now I do need some advice from you guys please.

Its his birthday today. Should I send him birthday wishes or not say anything. I did try to call him a couple of weeks back but he did not answer the phone nor did he try returning my calls. He may have been busy at that time I called but him not calling back surprised me a bit. I was hoping he would at least call back. We did not fight when we broke up but did it amicably over the phone still his not returning my call did surprise me.

Well, what should I do? Should I or should I not send him birthday wishes? I am so confused.  Please suggest dear fellow members.

I will share my experiences soon regarding the psychics I have called so far. I should mention here, I have seen a local psychic here that has completely wowed me. According to her I should wish him but I am still confused. Help me pls people.

Thank you so much.
UnluckyInLove

Offline misty

Re: Another Newbie..........
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 07:28:41 PM »
hey unluckyinlove, welcome to the forum! im new here myself.

Since you clearly called him a couple of times and he didn't answer nor call back.. and its been weeks I don't think you should call to wish him at all. You guys made a mutual decision to break up. He shouldn't have been (ignoring is not the word) cold like that. If you don't call back one day or another he will definitely wonder why you didn't call today. This is just my opinion of course, others might think differently

how long were you guys together for if you don;t mind me asking?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 07:32:01 PM by misty »

Offline Inactive- PHN

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2011, 07:31:33 PM »
I agree you should not contact him give him time to miss you. Each situation is different.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2011, 07:44:38 PM »
It's so easy to give advice when we're not the ones in a particular situation.  I have made several errors in the past few weeks when it comes to my SM.  I have contacted him when I told myself that I shouldn't and wouldn't.  I think I made a big mistake by doing that.  I agree with everyone else and think you should not contact him for his birthday.  He will definitely wonder why you didn't do so, and this might drive him to contact you.  Someone told me, "You can't lose something you don't have."  In this case, you are no longer together, so you shouldn't think that you are driving him further away by not acknowledging his birthday.

I really hope he does call you, so that you guys can repair your relationship.  Please keep us posted... and welcome to the forum!! 

Offline LuckyInLove

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2011, 08:01:42 PM »
Hey guys
Thanks for the welcome!

@Misty: We were seeing each other for 1.5years. A beautiful relationship we had till things fell apart.

The local psychic I have been seeing has been telling me he is really missing me but there are negative forces (energy)around him that is preventing him from making that call. Him & I were in a long distance relationship but from the time we met & have known each other there were sparks flying. Both of us are Scorpios. Extreme passion & deep feelings for each other.
The negative energy around him is in the form of two people (a couple) that are very close to him. This couple has been friends with my SM for a long time. The woman is the one that I have been exceptionally wary off from the start. From the time I have met her she gave me this eerie feeling of seeing right thru to me. She would comment on everything I did or wear right down to eyeing my (nicely manicured lol) hand nails & making a comment on them.
The local psychic picked up on this without me telling her anything. She knew about my back problem from an accident I had a while ago, and that I have been (not actively) looking for a job. She did tell me that once I actively start looking & presenting my resume I will find a job where I want.
She described my SM &  mine relationship to the T. The times we spent together, what we said & waht we  wanted from this relationship. She knows how him & I talked about starting a business  together & working with each other. She has told me alot of things that did happen while we were together.

When I called her yesterday she did give me  a specific time I should send him birthday wishes but I am just really upset with him for not calling me back the last time I tried to.
I know we are not together but it was not what we wanted. Because of an issue & I feel this negative force things fell apart btwn us. I did not want this at all & I want to be with him.

Zhevah from PPN is the only one that has told me that him & I will not be together & that there is another man coming in my life. Rest all have said that my SM & I will be together.

The real ones I feel were Seha from CP. Raven from PA, ISabella from PA & Rain from Pyschic power. Gosh Rain from Psychic power said the same things that my local psychic said of the people around him & how we broke up. She actually freaked me out. She said that I have a letter that I have written which I have not sent yet. She says if I do that will lead to opening the doors to communicate again. She picked up on the same two people that my local psychic told me about.

I also feel I should not contact him but I am scared of driving him further away but like Synergy said you cant lose something that you dont have.

Why is this so hard? :-[

Offline LuckyInLove

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2011, 08:14:17 PM »
BTW guys; The call I did make two weeks ago was suggested by my local psychic. When i called her back to let her he did not respond she did tell me that he wanted to but he doesnt know what to say to me & that again this negative ppl around him influence him much.

She is using the meditation power to see thru to him. There are no spells involved but I beleive she is using the same "how to get the ex back package" method that some member had previously mentioned. I know for sure she is honest. I don't beleive she is doing any spell work. She has amazed me with so much of what she picked up thru her meditation powers. She also told me how his mother is sick & how she has been hoping things work out between us. I know for a fact his mother is ill & she genuinely loved me when I was with him.

Now that she is suggesting I wish him for his bday & send him a text. I am confused as hell about what to do. And the funny thing my birthday is exactly a week after him. LOL. I know if I don't wish him, he wont because he is a  VERY STUBBORN Scorpio Male!!!!

SM relationships are never easy eh! LOL

Offline misty

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2011, 08:29:46 PM »
Oh wow unluckyinlove i went through the same situation with the birthdays

Me and my ex are both Taureans. My birthday was 2 weeks before his and he DID NOT text me or call me to wish me happy bday, I was okay for the first entire 24 hours + the day after. The next night (after midnight) I snapped and text him asking how come he didnt text me. He said he thought about texting me but then he forgot, needless to say I still regret doing what i did.

So then 2 weeks later when it was his bday, I didn't bother contacting him. Weeks later when he started calling me on his own, he kept asking how come I didn't text or call him on his bday. till now He still goes like "Oh cmon you owe me one I was expecting you to call"
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 08:57:01 PM by misty »

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2011, 08:44:01 PM »
Unlucky - This is tough and really none of us know the story so I strongly believe you need to follow your gut and not listen to any of us because we are all in here for one reason or another............ But since you asked I would agree with the others about holding off. Especially since you just called him......

I know how much this hurts.........

hang in there
PT

Offline LuckyInLove

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2011, 09:13:56 PM »
Yeah PT it is extremely hard. I know that if I do wish him he will respond with a thank you for sure but then I feel he will be only doing that out of politeness for wishing him not because he wants to. One way I feel if I do text him, he might realize I do still care for him & that might start some communication but on the other hand I feel it will show my desperation to continuously try to find a way to communicate with him even after what he did two weeks ago.

Its not easy for sure. I am extremely grateful to the psychic that has been helping me & dont want let her down by not following her guidance but I definitely dont want to look desperate for him. I love him but I have my dignity to hold too.

Maybe I will call my psychic & tell her how I feel at this point and she what she has to say as well. Couple more hours before that timeline passes!

Thanks guys! Will keep you'll posted!

Offline loveblooms

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2011, 09:43:53 PM »
Hi Unlucky, I hope you will be lucky in Love. Change your name to you will be lucky in love (if you don't mind). Affirmation !!!
I also agree with synergy, PT and misty.
Who was the first person to call this relationship a quit.
My opinion (with disclaimers). If it was him then you have done your job of texting him to let him know that its not over from your side. According to psychics you should send him wishes and according to dating experts: make him miss you so that one day he will be come running in to you.
Yes true, that he needs to come out of his negativity, stubborn freak and realize that he is missing important thing from his life. Good thing about your relationship is that his mother is in your favor. For sure she would be conveying your feelings to him, so keep communicating with her if not him. This would be an indirect way. Wise communication is a key to success for any relationship, this I have learned lately, thankfully I did.
Rest follow your hunch to reach a decision. I hope you guides will help you. Good Luck !

Offline scorpiogirl

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2011, 12:45:20 AM »
Hi Unlucky ( I agree with Loveblooms, you really should choose a fabulous positive name :-) )

I used to call psychics too (ALOT) and still do every now and then, but I read this board to kind of remind me where I used to be and how far I've come. I sometimes may sound like I'm "psychic-bashing" but I'm really not.
Anyway, in my first post on here I mentioned a website that I read instead of calling psychics like I used to and when I read your post I recalled an article that I saw on there a few weeks ago, dealing exactly with the birthday wishes issue. (BTW I'm a scorpio too :) )

It may help you figure out what you want to do. http://www.baggagereclaim.co.uk/dealing-with-happy-birthdays-and-big-occasions-to-send-a-card-or-text-or-not-to-send/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+BaggageReclaim-TheGuideToSingleLivingDatingRelationshipsAndOfCourseManTaming+%28Baggage+Reclaim+Relationship+Blog%29&utm_content=FaceBook

By the way, it's over 2 years since we've been "off"  and I still struggle with the birthday issue. I ignored his birthday and every other holiday until I felt it was "safe". I wished him in August this year, and that's when I realised I need to keep ignoring the special days. I'm not waiting for him at all but I'm not over what he did to me and this just brings up emotional issues. So now as my sister says, I put him in a bubble and blow him away.

I know the firsts after the break up is torture so I wish you a clear head and a peaceful soul :-)

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2011, 03:49:27 AM »
Thanks for that website scorpiogirl and welcome. My 2 exes were scorpios wow extreme energy!

Offline loveblooms

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2011, 05:15:09 AM »
Good blog scorpio

And Libra how about Libra ?

Offline Starrlite

« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2011, 05:24:13 AM »
I agree with scorpiogirl. Its not just birthdays its all the holidays.  They bring back memories of happier times.  I expect the holidays coming up soon to be especially rough because at least for me it was three years of sharing them with him.  But you have to pretend like its impossible to make contact.  I feel that if he wronged you he should contact you.  If he misses you as much as you do he will.  I'm not psychic bashing I still call (a lot) but I'm starting to take them with a grain of salt.  Their advice is not always solid.  Follow your heart more than anything at the end of the day no one can know you SM more than you do.  Make contact if you feel its right.  I'm posting very late, if you don't mind me asking, did you wish him a happy birthday?

Offline glasshalffull

« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2011, 03:56:54 PM »
Hey guys
Thanks for the welcome!

@Misty: We were seeing each other for 1.5years. A beautiful relationship we had till things fell apart.

The local psychic I have been seeing has been telling me he is really missing me but there are negative forces (energy)around him that is preventing him from making that call. Him & I were in a long distance relationship but from the time we met & have known each other there were sparks flying. Both of us are Scorpios. Extreme passion & deep feelings for each other.
The negative energy around him is in the form of two people (a couple) that are very close to him. This couple has been friends with my SM for a long time. The woman is the one that I have been exceptionally wary off from the start. From the time I have met her she gave me this eerie feeling of seeing right thru to me. She would comment on everything I did or wear right down to eyeing my (nicely manicured lol) hand nails & making a comment on them.
The local psychic picked up on this without me telling her anything. She knew about my back problem from an accident I had a while ago, and that I have been (not actively) looking for a job. She did tell me that once I actively start looking & presenting my resume I will find a job where I want.
She described my SM &  mine relationship to the T. The times we spent together, what we said & waht we  wanted from this relationship. She knows how him & I talked about starting a business  together & working with each other. She has told me alot of things that did happen while we were together.

When I called her yesterday she did give me  a specific time I should send him birthday wishes but I am just really upset with him for not calling me back the last time I tried to.
I know we are not together but it was not what we wanted. Because of an issue & I feel this negative force things fell apart btwn us. I did not want this at all & I want to be with him.

Zhevah from PPN is the only one that has told me that him & I will not be together & that there is another man coming in my life. Rest all have said that my SM & I will be together.

The real ones I feel were Seha from CP. Raven from PA, ISabella from PA & Rain from Pyschic power. Gosh Rain from Psychic power said the same things that my local psychic said of the people around him & how we broke up. She actually freaked me out. She said that I have a letter that I have written which I have not sent yet. She says if I do that will lead to opening the doors to communicate again. She picked up on the same two people that my local psychic told me about.

I also feel I should not contact him but I am scared of driving him further away but like Synergy said you cant lose something that you dont have.

Why is this so hard? :-[
Hi. It seems that your local psychic was accurate. Though there are a few real psychics out there if you compulsively call (like many of us did) it may bankrupt you. Please be careful.