Author Topic: Lucrecia  (Read 7330 times)

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
Lucrecia
« on: October 24, 2011, 09:14:40 PM »
I had an amazing experience with Lucrecia!  She said that she sees my guy hitting the books seriously.  She said that he is studying for an exam that he has failed before.  ACCURATE!  He has been studying non-stop for the CA Baby Bar exam that he's taking tomorrow!  He did not pass it last time he took it.  She said he's so smart, but for some reason this has been more difficult than he anticipated... also true!

I find that so many of these readers are accurate with what's going on now, and not so much with predictions for the future.  Has anyone had Lucrecia's predictions manifest??   

She gave me goosebumps when she read for me, and I really do hope she's right about my SM. 

Offline Libra

• Veterans
Re: Lucrecia
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 10:19:37 PM »
I never read with Lucrecia, I hope she is right about the future Synergy, but I agree so many psychics are right about the present, but then the predictions for the future don't happen or happen in another way, and not as amazing as they said. I think that is where the free will or personal path comes in play.

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 10:56:14 PM »
I think Libra is right. The psychics do pick up on present issues. At least they have for me, and also past issues were described to a tee. But the future predictions have not panned out for me. Some have, but only little things that had nothing to do with my main concern. But I was amazed at one inparticular. It was two years ago and I was talking with Pamela at CP, she isnt there anymore. Her predictions of the main issue never materialized but during our reading she suddenly said she saw me taking a trip. I said "No, I dont think so. I dont have anything planned and dont see myself taking a trip at all". Then she said it was only a weekend thing and not very far away but a trip none the less and that I would be taking this trip by the end of October. This reading was sometime in September of that year. Well, about a week later I got a message from an old school friend and she said she and her husband wanted me to come spend the weekend with them......the last weekend in October. And I did make that trip. Was about an hour and a half drive, up in the mountains. Had a wonderful weekend, so that prediction did come true. As far as Lucrecia, I didnt have any luck with her. She described things accurately but her prediction didnt happen. It possibly could have been the free will thing. And a stubborn streak on his part, lol. But I sure hope her predictions happen for others.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2011, 11:25:04 PM »
I only had one big prediction manifest from a reader.  It was someone on Keen.  I was asking about my SM, and she randomly said, "Do you have a friend named Ann?"  I said yes, and she told me that this person was going to be telling me something that would come as a surprise, but that it would be good news.  The very next day, Ann told me she's pregnant.  It was crazy!!!  Interestingly enough, the reader was completely wrong about what I had called about.  She was even wrong about another guy who was courting me even though I wasn't interested in him. 

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2011, 11:32:44 PM »
At this point, I am fed up with everything, psychics, predictions etc. I am just being and breathing, all I can do is my meditations, prayers and asking the Universe to bring me what is best for my higher good. I have been single for almost a year, I know the reason why, during that time I accomplished huge amount of things that I would never do if I was in a relationship.
But at the same time I am putting a wish to the Universe to send me a good man and bring me happiness. So lets hope for the best.

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2011, 11:57:49 AM »
Youre absolutely right Libra. Just put out those good vibes and be patient. I have to tell you girls, I am feeling so good the past few days. Its like I can feel my inner strength rebuilding daily. Im becoming more confident with each passing day. Ive also been going through one of those phases where you have several men paying attention to you, even though most of them I have no interest in at all, but its nice to be noticed. Maybe my playing it cool and not jumping at the attention is what is keeping them coming back. Im friendly to them but not anxious. I guess even if we think we are being cool, sometimes they pick up on desperation, lol. I am anything but desperate at this point, dont feel that I was ever desperate at all, but maybe they thought so. I just know that at this point, Im not interested in meeting anyone unless I already know them to a degree. About the only way I can meet anyone new is at the dating sites and Im very wary of those men anymore. If they are too eager then I shy away. If they want to take the time to chat online or exchange phone numbers at some point, then thats ok. But I dont give out my number too soon. There are several still waiting for me to send my number, not sure that I ever will, lol.
Concerning the predictions, I am starting to see a pattern here. It seems that most of the things we call about and ask about dont come true, but if they just come up with something randomly it does happen. Maybe a general reading is the best way to go, that way it opens up the gateway for what will truly happen to come through. Just a thought. Im shying away from calling for a while. Im happy now to just wait and see what is in my future, and I think I will make my own future that way. No expectations, just living my life and being happy.

Offline Leoannasun

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2019, 05:04:12 PM »
No offense and I know this might sound harsh but it's more likely that those of you who don't have luck with psychics are using them for the wrong reasons. If you are asking stupid questions like "when will he call and does he love me" you really need to take a step back and realize that psychics are NOT therapists and using them to ask mundane questions is ridiculous.

Now if you want to ask them about major life events, you will likely have more luck. Events like job changes, marriage, having kids etc. but it's likely you won't necessarily get an accurate timeframe. Free will is a bunch of BS. It does not exist. Harsh I know but we are all born into this life with a predetermined life plan. Your fate/destiny are intertwined with your free will. They are one and the same. Predictions don't fail to happen due to free will, they fail to happen either because the psychic was just plain wrong from the start or the timeframe is further into the future then they were accurately able to predict. So if a psychic tells you you have the power to change your path with free will RUN. Or that things are not set in stone you should also RUN. It's a cop out because they get the timing or prediction wrong to begin with. Timing is NOT fluid. You can't change the timing. Events happen when they are predestined to happen.

candiednut

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2019, 05:09:31 PM »
No offense and I know this might sound harsh but it's more likely that those of you who don't have luck with psychics are using them for the wrong reasons. If you are asking stupid questions like "when will he call and does he love me" you really need to take a step back and realize that psychics are NOT therapists and using them to ask mundane questions is ridiculous.

Now if you want to ask them about major life events, you will likely have more luck. Events like job changes, marriage, having kids etc. but it's likely you won't necessarily get an accurate timeframe. Free will is a bunch of BS. It does not exist. Harsh I know but we are all born into this life with a predetermined life plan. Your fate/destiny are intertwined with your free will. They are one and the same. Predictions don't fail to happen due to free will, they fail to happen either because the psychic was just plain wrong from the start or the timeframe is further into the future then they were accurately able to predict. So if a psychic tells you you have the power to change your path with free will RUN. Or that things are not set in stone you should also RUN. It's a cop out because they get the timing or prediction wrong to begin with. Timing is NOT fluid. You can't change the timing. Events happen when they are predestined to happen.

nah

Offline Leoannasun

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2019, 05:15:17 PM »
LOL agree to disagree. If everyone had full control over their future there would be no need for psychics in the first place.

I realize it's not a popular opinion and I'm ok with that. It's not even opinion. It's a fact. You canNOT change timing. Sorry. Nor can you change major life events. If you had free will then you would have been able to choose your parents and your birthdate too.

Here is a great article on the topic by two renowned psychics which I'm sure you won't bother to read but here it is anyway.

http://scottpetullo.com/blog/2011/09/astrology-numerology-and-prediction-timing-of-predestined-events-q-a/

candiednut

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2019, 05:16:25 PM »
LOL agree to disagree. If everyone had full control over their future there would be no need for psychics in the first place.

I realize it's not a popular opinion and I'm ok with that. It's not even opinion. It's a fact. You canNOT change timing. Sorry. Nor can you change major life events. If you had free will then you would have been able to choose your parents and your birthdate too.

Here is a great article on the topic by two renowned psychics which I'm sure you won't bother to read but here it is anyway.

http://scottpetullo.com/blog/2011/09/astrology-numerology-and-prediction-timing-of-predestined-events-q-a/

nah

Offline Leoannasun

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2019, 05:18:36 PM »

nah

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2019, 05:24:57 PM »

nah

😂

Offline bstalling

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2019, 05:31:00 PM »

Agree with the bold. I just think you underestimate that a lot of psychics are just not good at what they do. And those that are, are usually only decent in one area.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2019, 04:42:11 PM »

This is one of the best most sensible posts I've ever seen on this board.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2019, 03:57:50 AM »

This is one of the best most sensible posts I've ever seen on this board.

Agreed!