Author Topic: Nobody predicted that I got cheated on  (Read 27403 times)

Offline Miss Philosopher

Re: Nobody predicted that I got cheated on
« Reply #75 on: December 03, 2018, 10:27:31 PM »
He used to say he was seeing demon eyes from my closet and accused me of peeing on him while he was sleeping, albeit, somehow I was "above" him peeing. Dude was 6'3 and I'm only 5'3 tall. How the hell? I'd need a ladder. Lol. That was the beginning of his schizophrenia though, before he was diagnosed. Those insane moments are the reason I took him to the hospitals. This dude used to take 2 hits of acid at one time. He used to take upwards of 5 to 8 ecstasy pills at one time. I really wasn't surprised when he was diagnosed with schizophrenia. He did enough drugs to kill him so he's lucky to be alive. Maybe. It can't be easy to live with that kind of paranoia. I never did drugs though. I was always too afraid of the effect. So, I just drank a ton of alcohol instead.

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #76 on: December 03, 2018, 10:41:07 PM »
These are insane! I weirdly love it, even though its kindof messed up.
I have 2 or 3 really dramatic “karma” stories, that i cant really share on here for privacy reasons unless someone wants to DM me. But lets just say it involves two major hospitalizations/ freak medical occurances  like directly after these individuals were terrible to me.
Would never wish it on anyone but for a while my friends would joke im a witch and people asked if i had voodoo dolls. All jokes, when this stuff happened i was focused on other people and wasnt overly concerned, but Still pretty crazy to think about.
Just this weekend i ran into a weirdo creep from a few years ago who was a little jerky to me. We were at a party and he was trying so desperately to talk to me. My boyfriend let him know what was up and i literally asked him “sorry whats your name?.. do i know you?” (I genuinely did not rememebr him) And made him look crazy. If only we had this foresight years ago when i was caught up in it.
Now i just try to remind myself people usually get whats coming to them.

Offline star1

« Reply #77 on: December 04, 2018, 02:17:51 AM »
He used to say he was seeing demon eyes from my closet and accused me of peeing on him while he was sleeping, albeit, somehow I was "above" him peeing. Dude was 6'3 and I'm only 5'3 tall. How the hell? I'd need a ladder. Lol. That was the beginning of his schizophrenia though, before he was diagnosed. Those insane moments are the reason I took him to the hospitals. This dude used to take 2 hits of acid at one time. He used to take upwards of 5 to 8 ecstasy pills at one time. I really wasn't surprised when he was diagnosed with schizophrenia. He did enough drugs to kill him so he's lucky to be alive. Maybe. It can't be easy to live with that kind of paranoia. I never did drugs though. I was always too afraid of the effect. So, I just drank a ton of alcohol instead.

Sorry, but I laughed at the peeing from the ladder part. Wow, this guy got his comeuppance. Unfortunately, this is what happens when you mess with drugs.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 02:25:07 AM by star1 »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #78 on: December 04, 2018, 06:44:56 AM »
ArizoneAlise told me my husband is cheating on me and so did Deborah Mills and Deborah Mills (these are KEEN readers BTW) said in October my husband would be moving out with his girlfriend and to let him go. We are both laughing at that.

This is both sad and heartbreaking to read because it shows how some readers are so ego driven. They really need to take responsibility for what they say and be certain about the devasting things they tell clients. It's worse when they are just terribly wrong.

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #79 on: December 04, 2018, 07:54:23 PM »
ArizoneAlise told me my husband is cheating on me and so did Deborah Mills and Deborah Mills (these are KEEN readers BTW) said in October my husband would be moving out with his girlfriend and to let him go. We are both laughing at that.

What the hell! This freaks me out. Ive gotten sime readers like this , and luckily because i know my partner well , the details overall did not match up and i wasnt too shaken.. but it freaks me out! are they just totally full of shit and lying, or are they getting some other info and making assumptions? Really makes you wonder .

josh34

« Reply #80 on: December 04, 2018, 08:37:37 PM »
Just wanted to check up on OP. Are you doing okay? I'm still feeling really bad that this had happened to you.

Offline lneilo

« Reply #81 on: December 05, 2018, 01:12:53 AM »
Hi everyone. I’ve been a keen fanatic for about a year. I’ve read with just about every advisor worth reading with. I’ve had a boyfriend for 2 years and it’s been very up and down. I’ve read with Yona, Aries, zidalia, Queen of Cups and atleast 20 others. Today I found out my boyfriend has been cheating on me FOR MONTHS! I’ve asked every single advisor if I have any reason to be worried about infidelity, they all told me no! He’s a good guy, loves me, has a hard time showing love, but no cheating. I am not only devastated that my boyfriend broke my heart, but also that not one psychic saw this! Nobody. That’s my story, thanks for reading.

I think that is the first thing a reader should pick up on. They should have easily seen that. I have heard mixed reviews about Yona. Some people say she just repeats the same thing over and over, and her predictions don't come to pass while others have said she was accurate about their situation and some predictions did come to pass. I think its strange that not one picked up on it. Did they pick up on things he were doing that didn't seem normal or out of the ordinary?

Offline LetItBe123

« Reply #82 on: December 05, 2018, 01:39:47 AM »
@josh, thanks that really nice of you. I’m doing alright, blocked him for the first three days then listened to his bullshit today. I’m lucky to have friends that are doing their rounds to make sure I’m ok.

Offline LetItBe123

« Reply #83 on: December 05, 2018, 01:46:17 AM »
@ineilo I was pretty shocked that nobody ever brought it up. The readers I use regularly are extremely good at picking up his mood and actions so I was really surprised. Advisor tamika was the only one who knew that he was insecure and likes to make sure that women still want him, she told me previous to me finding out that he used tinder. I spoke with her after and she insists that she sees no physical cheating at all, and that although he entertained conversation with a few he never took steps past that. She said guides don’t show that he’s a cheater so she never saw infidelity when I previously asked. I’ll never know the complete truth but I really feel like she’s a very gifted advisor and has really strong predictions for me.

Offline whit777

« Reply #84 on: December 05, 2018, 04:30:09 AM »
Something to chew on I guess.. My personal opinion about how psychics work is that they receive the information themselves, as humans, and then pass it on to you from their interpretation of it. I can't think of any other way it would work, unless they were speaking word for word what they were hearing. So that being said, "THEY" might not have the same boundary lines about cheating as you do. It doesn't make it not cheating, since those were the boundaries you set out and he still violated them so he's in no way getting a defense from me. I'm just thinking that it's possible for why everyone couldn't pick up on it. They might have just been thinking of cheating being a whole different thing like actual sex so they were like "nope, not a cheater". I have a boyfriend I've been seeing for about 2 and a half years and things are generally good between us but I still have Tinder on my phone from 3 or 4 years ago. It's entirely different from betraying someone's trust so I'm not comparing it to that, since I only have it because my best friend and I like to make fun of the guys and send each other "recommendations". It's hilarious because so many of them are gross lol. But I'm just saying that to explain that since I use Tinder in that way, I wouldn't personally think of it as cheating right away. If my boyfriend had it on his phone, there would be anger and questions, probably still a break up eventually, but it wouldn't be cheating in my opinion. So maybe that's why they all got it wrong. It could've been just their interpretation being off. Again, doesn't change anything. It's just what I could come up with as to why all the seemingly accurate psychics would've been so wrong. I'm very very sorry this happened to you though. I still fear it all the time in my current relationship and I know he would never cheat.. But I'm just so afraid of feeling that betrayal again. So again, I'm very sorry for this and I appreciate that you managed to come on here and give us all the information you've been able to glean from this.

Offline LetItBe123

« Reply #85 on: December 05, 2018, 05:14:12 AM »
@whitt that’s exactly the reasoning I’ve received from the couple advisors that I really feel are gifted. And they said that because there was no physical contact or sex or any strong emotional connection to any particular person then I guess it doesn’t pop up as anything. I can sort of understand it, I still don’t like the situation at all.
And yea some people on here said I must have obviously known he was being deceitful behind my back since I was so focused on it but that wasn’t the case. I’m just someone who has felt this pain before and thought why not ask a psychic if they pick up on anything. Anyway thank you for your kind words.

Offline whit777

« Reply #86 on: December 05, 2018, 06:44:52 AM »
@whitt that’s exactly the reasoning I’ve received from the couple advisors that I really feel are gifted. And they said that because there was no physical contact or sex or any strong emotional connection to any particular person then I guess it doesn’t pop up as anything. I can sort of understand it, I still don’t like the situation at all.
And yea some people on here said I must have obviously known he was being deceitful behind my back since I was so focused on it but that wasn’t the case. I’m just someone who has felt this pain before and thought why not ask a psychic if they pick up on anything. Anyway thank you for your kind words.

Well, everyone has their own way of trying to make sense of things and get through their lives with as little pain as possible. I've been suspicious of my bf since about two weeks after meeting him because he's a really kind person and I've been cheated on by every other guy I've ever been with. After a couple months of seeing him, I started questioning him about things and bringing things up to him like "aha! What's this whole thing about??" and in some crazy twist of fate, he was actually HONEST and the things he said as excuses that seemed more like lies than the actual liars told, turns out they checked out. He gave me times and dates of things to prove himself and I would go scope it out and it would be legit. I obviously felt bad each time but he still never lied and never cheated. I was being extremely difficult and untrusting of him without any reason and he took it like a man and just let me get it out of my system instead of running off to someone else and doing what I was afraid of. Even if he broke up with me for it, it still wouldn't have been to cheat. But he saw it as minor and he even said it's more of an inconvenience for me to be guessing where he is than for him to just tell me. He's just not a cheater or a liar. Nothing I do will change that. It's not perfect by any means, just like any other thing, but I'm just saying it's possible to be petrified and suspicious and a hot mess over something, and it doesn't automatically mean the universe will suddenly strike into him the desire to cheat. You have no control over who someone else is. There's nothing you could've done differently to change it. These are just my opinions but I have my own anecdotal evidence that convinces me of it. It just seems more logical that LOA or whatever variation of it, stops at someone else's free will.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #87 on: December 05, 2018, 05:07:25 PM »
I agree with Whitt with regard to the different ideas of cheating. Some people don't view chatting to the opposite sex as cheating. They don't even view flirting while chatting as cheating. They find it innocent and harmless because they don't have the intention to act on it. Rather, they just enjoy the attention. However, to me, all of that is still cheating. If you let your partner know that's a boundary of yours and what your definition of cheating or betrayal is, yet he continues to do it, clearly there's a lack of respect and love there. However, if you have explained your boundaries and definitions of cheating and betrayal and he still does it because he's being selfish, then you may want to take a second look at your relationship.

In my case, I made it clear and yet it was still done time and time again because some people are just that selfish and desperate for attention from anyone and everyone. Sad really but, because of that, it'd never work.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #88 on: December 05, 2018, 05:38:26 PM »
@stilltired: I agree. Most readers will say they didn't pick up a third party because it wasn't a "significant/serious" connection. That shouldn't matter because it's still a betrayal. There is no making excuses or justifying cheating and that's what most of them do so often. "Oh it's no big deal cause this other person means nothing to them". Oh yeah? Well it means something to ME. It means now I can't trust that person and I feel betrayed and that means for me that nothing will ever be the same again and it will all go to shit from there and basically end at some point. So, yeah. It's a big fk'n deal to me.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #89 on: December 05, 2018, 06:30:33 PM »
A guy I knew long ago used to cheat constantly on his SO, but it was almost as if he didn't even view it as cheating..he was able to compartmentalize it...it was really bizarre.  He would talk of his SO and how he never saw himself being without her, but he cheated all the time...to this day, he makes my skin crawl.

I bet if a reader tried to read his thoughts/intentions, they would probably see it from his point of view in that he is not serious about any of the many women he cheated on her with but still, does that make it any better?