Author Topic: Nobody predicted that I got cheated on  (Read 27234 times)

Offline daughterofcups - P

Re: Nobody predicted that I got cheated on
« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2018, 04:29:20 PM »
Hi everyone. I’ve been a keen fanatic for about a year. I’ve read with just about every advisor worth reading with. I’ve had a boyfriend for 2 years and it’s been very up and down. I’ve read with Yona, Aries, zidalia, Queen of Cups and atleast 20 others. Today I found out my boyfriend has been cheating on me FOR MONTHS! I’ve asked every single advisor if I have any reason to be worried about infidelity, they all told me no! He’s a good guy, loves me, has a hard time showing love, but no cheating. I am not only devastated that my boyfriend broke my heart, but also that not one psychic saw this! Nobody. That’s my story, thanks for reading.

Hiya. First off let me say im so sorry... you didnt deserve this and let me be the first to tell you its NOT YOUR FAULT. You didnt do anything wrong, there is nothing you couldve done to change this outcome ie his behavior, and you are GOOD ENOUGH. You are always good enough to not deserve that, literally no one deserves that. I was cheated on years ago with a guy i was with for two years and thought it would be marriage, he ended up cheating with a close friend too- it broke me, or at least i thought it did at the time. I struggled with feeling i wasnt good enough for him, then blaming myself, then getting mad at myself for “not being able to see it” then blaming myself more and saying “if i had been smarter”.... NOPE. No. Dont. Stop right there. Heres the deal, people who cheat and hurt the person closest to them are doing this TO THEMSELVES. Its almost masochistic, and sad. Thats THEIR struggle, and their cross to bear, but IN NO WAY a reflection of you.

When this happened to me, i ended up choosing to not move to the same city as him after college and instead be selfish and make a choice for myself and my own future- i went to grad school and got into the career im meant to be on. This single event, although traumatic, pushed me to a place i needed and was always supposed to be on, and im greatful.. so although maybe you cant see it now, just know one day you will, and this is apart of your path.

Furthermore i wanted to say, that all the times the”  top” readers saw a guy being marriage or describing how perfect a relationship would go with a specific person, and it ended up not happening at all, they were all actually describing the next guy in my life. All of them. They just didnt know it. I dont think that info was coming from no where, so keep your head up.

Offline star1

« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2018, 04:57:07 PM »
Psycho girl...you said that earlier...move on.  You completely missed my point - one case was LOA and the other was the complete and polar opposite.  The jury is still out and I am not trying to serve up LOA, simply giving you a story where LOA was the case and one story where it was not.

Jas you don’t have to explain p. Girl 😂. People will not want to understand if they don’t want to. We’re not really missing out if they don’t want to practice it.  LOA is not a way to get everything you want. I’m a big believer of LoA. I’ve written my experience all over the board.

I think that we should all respect that we each have our own beliefs.

Sure, isn’t that what I just said. LOA is creating wonders for me and other people I know.  Doesn’t matter what other people say or think. No explanation can tantamount to anything if someone is closed off from the point you’re trying to deliver.  Everyone can have their open opinion, beliefs, faith, what have you. You can list down all your experiences, but my experiences are different as well.  For me it’s working, why would I sweat about it. I also don’t believe in a lot of other things.

The last two LOA that worked for me:

1) I ended up having 5 figure debt because of an event. I was thinking I hope the bank just forgives it. I contacted the bank asking how can it be settled and the loan officer said, they will do XYZ and forgive everything without anything getting reported on the credit report.

2) A hotel im staying lost a high end coat (coat style was a 2014 seasonal coat) that I really love back in 2015. I believe it was stolen because the manager “resigned” and the management just decided to never respond to my calls.   Every year I go back to the manufacturer asking if they have something similar but nothing. The other day.. I was thinking I really really want it. I went to eBay, there it was. The only sateen coat that was the same serial number I lost with my size (my size is very hard to find) and same color. I can’t believe it. The seller never used it and she bought it on sale so she sold it very very cheap (the coat was $2K plus). You can go to eBay right now and type sateen/satin trench coat and see how many ugly coats you can find. It was up for bidding but the seller said if I sent her an offer (lower than she started the bid — why she did that?? I don’t know!! Maybe it’s not LOA.. maybe it’s just luck!) she’ll just sell it to me right away. And bonus, she gave me the receipt and original garment bag.  So now I can have the manufacturer alter it in my size free of charge. A receipt she kept since 2014.

Did I get lucky? Sure maybe. But these kind of things happen too often so maybe I’m very lucky. Would you believe what I share? Sure I respect your beliefs if you don’t want to. The point is, it’s effective, it happens to people and I use it a lot. As for the starving kids in Africa, it’s ridiculous to say they are still starving because LOA doesn’t work. There is one top partner in our firm, he earns millions now. He said he was from Africa and he wanted a better life so he walked from Africa to Europe. The only bag he carried was another change of clothes.  He arrived in Europe, ended up in UK, studied English, studied engineering and is now a partner in one of the biggest firms in the whole world.  If you don’t believe it, PM me, I’ll give you his name and company. But I donate  to charities that help them as well as Doctors Without Borders and ascpa. I don’t LOA those kind of things. I’m proactive in dealing with situations like that.

I'm really glad that "LOA" works for you and you exercise it, I have no issues with people who do believe in LOA.. It's their choice and if they choose to believe in that and exercise it, then great. Just like there are multi religions that I don't believe in but we all have to accept that they're there. For me LOA hasn't worked and I strongly don't believe in it, I believe things happen that are meant to regardless. But if it is something that seems to work for you and is bringing positivity into your life then fair play. Good luck to you, seriously.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2018, 05:24:47 PM »
Psycho girl...you said that earlier...move on.  You completely missed my point - one case was LOA and the other was the complete and polar opposite.  The jury is still out and I am not trying to serve up LOA, simply giving you a story where LOA was the case and one story where it was not.

Jas you don’t have to explain p. Girl 😂. People will not want to understand if they don’t want to. We’re not really missing out if they don’t want to practice it.  LOA is not a way to get everything you want. I’m a big believer of LoA. I’ve written my experience all over the board.

I think that we should all respect that we each have our own beliefs.

Sure, isn’t that what I just said. LOA is creating wonders for me and other people I know.  Doesn’t matter what other people say or think. No explanation can tantamount to anything if someone is closed off from the point you’re trying to deliver.  Everyone can have their open opinion, beliefs, faith, what have you. You can list down all your experiences, but my experiences are different as well.  For me it’s working, why would I sweat about it. I also don’t believe in a lot of other things.

The last two LOA that worked for me:

1) I ended up having 5 figure debt because of an event. I was thinking I hope the bank just forgives it. I contacted the bank asking how can it be settled and the loan officer said, they will do XYZ and forgive everything without anything getting reported on the credit report.

2) A hotel im staying lost a high end coat (coat style was a 2014 seasonal coat) that I really love back in 2015. I believe it was stolen because the manager “resigned” and the management just decided to never respond to my calls.   Every year I go back to the manufacturer asking if they have something similar but nothing. The other day.. I was thinking I really really want it. I went to eBay, there it was. The only sateen coat that was the same serial number I lost with my size (my size is very hard to find) and same color. I can’t believe it. The seller never used it and she bought it on sale so she sold it very very cheap (the coat was $2K plus). You can go to eBay right now and type sateen/satin trench coat and see how many ugly coats you can find. It was up for bidding but the seller said if I sent her an offer (lower than she started the bid — why she did that?? I don’t know!! Maybe it’s not LOA.. maybe it’s just luck!) she’ll just sell it to me right away. And bonus, she gave me the receipt and original garment bag.  So now I can have the manufacturer alter it in my size free of charge. A receipt she kept since 2014.

Did I get lucky? Sure maybe. But these kind of things happen too often so maybe I’m very lucky. Would you believe what I share? Sure I respect your beliefs if you don’t want to. The point is, it’s effective, it happens to people and I use it a lot. As for the starving kids in Africa, it’s ridiculous to say they are still starving because LOA doesn’t work. There is one top partner in our firm, he earns millions now. He said he was from Africa and he wanted a better life so he walked from Africa to Europe. The only bag he carried was another change of clothes.  He arrived in Europe, ended up in UK, studied English, studied engineering and is now a partner in one of the biggest firms in the whole world.  If you don’t believe it, PM me, I’ll give you his name and company. But I donate  to charities that help them as well as Doctors Without Borders and ascpa. I don’t LOA those kind of things. I’m proactive in dealing with situations like that.
I can't proof that there no LOA or not and there no proof that LOA exist too I just don't believe it. For every story like that Africa guy there are thousand of fail story who try just as hard as him and fail. Millions of peoples went to LA to become a movie star and 1 percent of them will become successful  most will become homeless. If you believe in LOA and it working for you good. I believe that what meant to be your will happen no matter what.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 05:28:09 PM by psychic girls »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #63 on: December 03, 2018, 06:57:03 PM »
I believe in positive thinking (not LOA really) but more for my own benefit than trying to manifest things...meaning I feel I'm in a better frame of mind if I'm just more positive about things.  Years ago, I was going through a horrible family crisis, and dealing with toxic family members, that were making things worse.  I kept thinking positively even though everyone was trying to drag me down, and things turned out for the best at the end.  I think just keeping myself on an upbeat path saved my sanity.

But if LOA was real, I should have won the Lottery five times over by now LMAO.

Offline LetItBe123

« Reply #64 on: December 03, 2018, 07:10:15 PM »
@daughterofcups thank you so much for everything you said, it was much needed

Offline njlady

« Reply #65 on: December 03, 2018, 07:48:17 PM »
Hi everyone. I’ve been a keen fanatic for about a year. I’ve read with just about every advisor worth reading with. I’ve had a boyfriend for 2 years and it’s been very up and down. I’ve read with Yona, Aries, zidalia, Queen of Cups and atleast 20 others. Today I found out my boyfriend has been cheating on me FOR MONTHS! I’ve asked every single advisor if I have any reason to be worried about infidelity, they all told me no! He’s a good guy, loves me, has a hard time showing love, but no cheating. I am not only devastated that my boyfriend broke my heart, but also that not one psychic saw this! Nobody. That’s my story, thanks for reading.

Bottom line, if you feel like you have a reason to be worried, you do.  Your gut already gave you the answer.  You don't need to look to anyone else.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #66 on: December 03, 2018, 08:23:42 PM »

Yeah, sorry for derailing your thread.

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #67 on: December 03, 2018, 08:28:34 PM »

Ofcourse, just speakin the truth! When people hurt people they love like that its a reflection of how they feel about themselves deep down, so basically, that sucks for him. Not about you though.
Also, my ex got super chubby and has been alone since. Karma sucks. Wait for it lol it’ll happen.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #68 on: December 03, 2018, 08:40:56 PM »
Just want to throw in my 2 cents here.

In 2011, nobody saw I was dating someone that had a gf and then in 2016 nobody saw me getting cheated on either. Why is this? No clue - but it just goes to show you how much is missed overall. I’m sorry that you’re going thru this. I know it’s a little early to say this - but you’ll find comfort and security in knowing you’ll find someone who wouldn’t do these things to you eventually. Cheating is a symptom of his issues and has nothing to do with you.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #69 on: December 03, 2018, 08:43:32 PM »

Ofcourse, just speakin the truth! When people hurt people they love like that its a reflection of how they feel about themselves deep down, so basically, that sucks for him. Not about you though.
Also, my ex got super chubby and has been alone since. Karma sucks. Wait for it lol it’ll happen.

LOL!  so true

Offline whskers

« Reply #70 on: December 03, 2018, 08:47:31 PM »

Yeah, sorry for derailing your thread.

Yeah sorry letitbe. Shouldn’t have posted that LoA stuff. But be strong. Surround yourself with friends. Or even therapy. Focus on yourself and what other people did to you or how they made you feel. 😊

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #71 on: December 03, 2018, 10:00:01 PM »
Here's a few neat stories of karma. (I have to admit I enjoy watching karma play out sometimes even though I know it isn't right but I just can't help myself so please don't judge me lol).

One of my exes cheated on me like constantly. Got me into trouble with the law etc. This was back when I was 19 years old (I'm about to turn 41 in January). Long story short, after two years of dealing with his crap, he left me for someone else. About a year later, he ended up getting sentenced to 10 years in prison. :D

Another ex of mine that I was with for 6 years, thought I'd marry him etc. (this was back from the time I was 22 until I was 28 years old), this ex beat me, broke my nose twice, busted my lip up, used to literally spit lugy in my face and in my hair, gave me 3 black eyes, hit me with his car on multiple occasions after shoving me out of the moving vehicle, publicly humiliated me by screaming at me in public and calling me every name under the sun, cheated on me non stop, took all of my money, never worked, lied, did tons of drugs and used lots of other females too. Well, he finally left me for someone else after 6 years and told me he was in love with her. Not surprisingly, it didn't really hurt that bad, it felt more like a relief cause every time I'd try to leave him, he'd stalk me, follow me, threaten to kill me. About 3 months later, he contacts me telling me the chick he left me for packed up her shit one day and left. He had come home to an empty house to his surprise. He also was becoming ill and telling me he was seeing demons. So, my dumb ass, went to help him out and let him stay with me in my apartment. No relationship, no sex, just strictly help. He then began telling me how he was a prophet and got angry and said I knew the whole time but never told him he was "gifted". He then accused me of peeing on him while he slept. Anyway, I took him to several hospitals and he was diagnosed with schizophrenia after that and put on meds. Once his meds kicked in, he started to get better and began abusing me again. At this point, I had began talking to an ex that resurfaced after 10 years and we got together. That ex then kicked out the abusive ex from my home. This was back in 2006. Ever since then, the abusive ex went from my place, to another female's place, to being kicked out into the streets and sleeping on the streets of downtown denver for about a year. Then he got government housing and has been living in a shack on foodstamps and never got another girlfriend again to date. He has nothing and no one. He has continued to reach out to me once every two years and apologize for how he was to me. I forgave him long ago for my own self. That's some serious karma right there. I feel bad for him but, he made his choices.

Karma always comes. Good or bad. Karma is only a bitch when you are first and karma is also an angel when you are first. We will all reap what we have sown good or bad. Choose wisely.

Offline star1

« Reply #72 on: December 03, 2018, 10:06:34 PM »
Here's a few neat stories of karma. (I have to admit I enjoy watching karma play out sometimes even though I know it isn't right but I just can't help myself so please don't judge me lol).

One of my exes cheated on me like constantly. Got me into trouble with the law etc. This was back when I was 19 years old (I'm about to turn 41 in January). Long story short, after two years of dealing with his crap, he left me for someone else. About a year later, he ended up getting sentenced to 10 years in prison. :D

Another ex of mine that I was with for 6 years, thought I'd marry him etc. (this was back from the time I was 22 until I was 28 years old), this ex beat me, broke my nose twice, busted my lip up, used to literally spit lugy in my face and in my hair, gave me 3 black eyes, hit me with his car on multiple occasions after shoving me out of the moving vehicle, publicly humiliated me by screaming at me in public and calling me every name under the sun, cheated on me non stop, took all of my money, never worked, lied, did tons of drugs and used lots of other females too. Well, he finally left me for someone else after 6 years and told me he was in love with her. Not surprisingly, it didn't really hurt that bad, it felt more like a relief cause every time I'd try to leave him, he'd stalk me, follow me, threaten to kill me. About 3 months later, he contacts me telling me the chick he left me for packed up her shit one day and left. He had come home to an empty house to his surprise. He also was becoming ill and telling me he was seeing demons. So, my dumb ass, went to help him out and let him stay with me in my apartment. No relationship, no sex, just strictly help. He then began telling me how he was a prophet and got angry and said I knew the whole time but never told him he was "gifted". He then accused me of peeing on him while he slept. Anyway, I took him to several hospitals and he was diagnosed with schizophrenia after that and put on meds. Once his meds kicked in, he started to get better and began abusing me again. At this point, I had began talking to an ex that resurfaced after 10 years and we got together. That ex then kicked out the abusive ex from my home. This was back in 2006. Ever since then, the abusive ex went from my place, to another female's place, to being kicked out into the streets and sleeping on the streets of downtown denver for about a year. Then he got government housing and has been living in a shack on foodstamps and never got another girlfriend again to date. He has nothing and no one. He has continued to reach out to me once every two years and apologize for how he was to me. I forgave him long ago for my own self. That's some serious karma right there. I feel bad for him but, he made his choices.

Karma always comes. Good or bad. Karma is only a bitch when you are first and karma is also an angel when you are first. We will all reap what we have sown good or bad. Choose wisely.

I believe in karma 1001%. An ex of mine who was abusive and violent had dreams of a specific area of his career, and everything he tried doing didn't work out for him in the industry over here. He subsequently ended up moving back to his original country - he thought that he was going to get far over here working in London (obviously the capital). I was angry about what he had done, and would ask in my head if he's going to get his karma and if he will be punished for how he treated me.. He was punished.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #73 on: December 03, 2018, 10:12:34 PM »
I'm sorry you had to go through abusive stuff star1. That isn't any fun. I'm glad you had the opportunity to witness karma play out. I typically want to see it but then when I see it I start feeling really bad for the person and then don't want them to suffer their consequences. I'm confusing. I know.

Offline star1

« Reply #74 on: December 03, 2018, 10:14:41 PM »
I'm sorry you had to go through abusive stuff star1. That isn't any fun. I'm glad you had the opportunity to witness karma play out. I typically want to see it but then when I see it I start feeling really bad for the person and then don't want them to suffer their consequences. I'm confusing. I know.

Thank you, it was a learning lesson for me. I was young and it helped me to grow up and mature, so I guess it had to happen. But that guy accused you of peeing on him? Wtf is up with men, lol. And no I know what you mean, you think that they deserve some punishment but also feel guilty for that pleasure.

anything