Author Topic: Positive readings now negative  (Read 4903 times)

Offline Penelope

Positive readings now negative
« on: December 02, 2018, 01:49:03 AM »
I am currently at a standstill with my POI.  Things have been really rough this past year and I got hooked on readings about 5 months ago, when my initial question to everyone was how he feels and if there's anything there.  Fast forward to December and my readings from the same psychics are now it's over, he's turned the other way, there's a third party.  Theses are all from the heavy hitters.  I recognize that energies and free will changes things, but is there a reader out there that can see past these things? 

Offline star1

Re: Positive readings now negative
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2018, 01:57:15 AM »
Honestly it is very common. When you first breakup with your guy it's now much he cares for you and is definitely returning. Then the next call is he's talking to ladies but they mean nothing. Then the third call is how he's with someone but he's unhappy with her.. It's a joke. I've a rarely seen a reader who is able to see the future and can predict women coming in for the ex.. They never seem to see all of this and blame it on free will, yet they can see you moving on as someone new is coming in for you..

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2018, 01:58:20 AM »
So far, for me personally, my top four are psychic readings by Gail, Rosedreams, queen of cups and divine love.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2018, 03:00:04 AM »
I am currently at a standstill with my POI.  Things have been really rough this past year and I got hooked on readings about 5 months ago, when my initial question to everyone was how he feels and if there's anything there.  Fast forward to December and my readings from the same psychics are now it's over, he's turned the other way, there's a third party.  Theses are all from the heavy hitters.  I recognize that energies and free will changes things, but is there a reader out there that can see past these things?
I got he/she turning away stock line too by a top psychics on here she was dead wrong me and I cousin have work thing out now. Those reading you got is very common it an excuse for them to make when they are wrong.

Offline star1

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2018, 03:04:57 AM »
I got he/she turning away stock line too by a top psychics on here she was dead wrong me and I cousin have work thing out now. Those reading you got is very common it an excuse for them to make when they are wrong.

PsychicGirls no reader has worked for you?

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2018, 03:30:52 AM »

Yona Farrell got something right for me 2 months ago. She said I get hired full time at my job at the end of the year, I just got hired. She also said I'm going to meet this one new guy I just did met him and we are talking now. She also said that my poi will contact me when I'm not interest in him anymore that still haven't come to pass yet. She might be the only psychics that work for me. I truly think that 99 percents of the psychics online are fake.

Offline star1

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2018, 03:47:10 AM »

Yona Farrell got something right for me 2 months ago. She said I get hired full time at my job at the end of the year, I just got hired. She also said I'm going to meet this one new guy I just did met him and we are talking now. She also said that my poi will contact me when I'm not interest in him anymore that still haven't come to pass yet. She might be the only psychics that work for me. I truly think that 99 percents of the psychics online are fake.

I'm glad that you found someone who works for you. Best of luck.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2018, 07:19:01 AM »
Thank you!  That’s good to hear that I am not the only one feeling let down.  QoC did say it will never amount to anything but Divine Love has consistently said he has deep feelings.  I guess both could be true.  I haven’t read with the other two.  My reading with Yona isn’t until next month!!  By then I think it may be obvious my POI and I are done!

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2018, 08:43:53 AM »
Thank you!  That’s good to hear that I am not the only one feeling let down.  QoC did say it will never amount to anything but Divine Love has consistently said he has deep feelings.  I guess both could be true.  I haven’t read with the other two.  My reading with Yona isn’t until next month!!  By then I think it may be obvious my POI and I are done!
Don’t trust Diving Love that much she said everyone poi had deep feeling for them but not showing it.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2018, 05:41:05 PM »
Honestly it is very common. When you first breakup with your guy it's now much he cares for you and is definitely returning. Then the next call is he's talking to ladies but they mean nothing. Then the third call is how he's with someone but he's unhappy with her.. It's a joke. I've a rarely seen a reader who is able to see the future and can predict women coming in for the ex.. They never seem to see all of this and blame it on free will, yet they can see you moving on as someone new is coming in for you..

I have to agree with this one in most cases. It's not this way in SOME cases, but with most, it seems to be that way. Idk I haven't gotten anything like that from my go to's on my current poi's end. However, I'm getting them telling me that I'm gonna be the one to do that lol. My feelings change, I'm gonna connect with a particular person (age and physical description and even time frame giving by my three go to's and they all match), no one can tell me if it's long term or not but all say the current poi is still there lingering and trying to be part of my life. No one sees past this point. It's strange to hear that I will be the one doing what most of our exes end up doing. But, I can definitely see it happening cause, as Kisha said would happen, I've become very tired and very bored with the situation and circumstances. Guess we'll see if this person enters between February and April as predicted.

I will say so far, even Kisha's readings have changed a bit since June when this all first went down. Back in June I was told the ex will "return home" (which is my place) in a 10 and 4 which obviously hasn't happened yet. Then in July, August, and even October 3rd, I was told she saw travel for the ex and us having the opportunity to see each other again. October 15th, November 3rd, and November 21st, she still sees the travel but can't say when and it didn't seem too far out but not too close either and she is no longer saying that he travels to mine anymore. She doesn't specify. I asked her November 21st where he goes when he has to leave said state. She said he goes west from where he's at now, and there's a man and a woman there but she didn't feel it was family members. Ok so, I live west from where he's at now and it's me and my 24 year old son that live here. As far as I know, the only other people that live west of where he is now is his mom and stepdad, and his other male friend who is letting a female stay with him. So it's either my place, or his friend's place. As far as the new guy goes, again, no one can seem to tell me if it's long term. To Kisha's credit, I had a general reading in April of this year and she described the same new guy physically that would pop up and she told me I'd consider entertaining it. She got this same person in October 15th reading, November 3rd reading and November 21st reading. I'm very very confused about this entire situation to be honest. Maybe it's good if I don't call about it anymore, even though I know I will in January or February lol.

Offline star1

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2018, 05:46:09 PM »

I have to agree with this one in most cases. It's not this way in SOME cases, but with most, it seems to be that way. Idk I haven't gotten anything like that from my go to's on my current poi's end. However, I'm getting them telling me that I'm gonna be the one to do that lol. My feelings change, I'm gonna connect with a particular person (age and physical description and even time frame giving by my three go to's and they all match), no one can tell me if it's long term or not but all say the current poi is still there lingering and trying to be part of my life. No one sees past this point. It's strange to hear that I will be the one doing what most of our exes end up doing. But, I can definitely see it happening cause, as Kisha said would happen, I've become very tired and very bored with the situation and circumstances. Guess we'll see if this person enters between February and April as predicted.

I will say so far, even Kisha's readings have changed a bit since June when this all first went down. Back in June I was told the ex will "return home" (which is my place) in a 10 and 4 which obviously hasn't happened yet. Then in July, August, and even October 3rd, I was told she saw travel for the ex and us having the opportunity to see each other again. October 15th, November 3rd, and November 21st, she still sees the travel but can't say when and it didn't seem too far out but not too close either and she is no longer saying that he travels to mine anymore. She doesn't specify. I asked her November 21st where he goes when he has to leave said state. She said he goes west from where he's at now, and there's a man and a woman there but she didn't feel it was family members. Ok so, I live west from where he's at now and it's me and my 24 year old son that live here. As far as I know, the only other people that live west of where he is now is his mom and stepdad, and his other male friend who is letting a female stay with him. So it's either my place, or his friend's place. As far as the new guy goes, again, no one can seem to tell me if it's long term. To Kisha's credit, I had a general reading in April of this year and she described the same new guy physically that would pop up and she told me I'd consider entertaining it. She got this same person in October 15th reading, November 3rd reading and November 21st reading. I'm very very confused about this entire situation to be honest. Maybe it's good if I don't call about it anymore, even though I know I will in January or February lol.

I thought that they have been telling you similar? That your guy has been seeing a woman but "it's not serious"?

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2018, 06:06:12 PM »
% @star: They tell me he chats with various different females. There was one that he was messing with for about a month. He has this pattern since I've known him. His flings are just that. Always flings, for attention purposes, and at this point I wouldn't be surprised if he got laid. I don't even care much anymore. Nevertheless, none of these are "serious" relationships. Although, it really shouldn't even matter to me at this point. I'm pushing myself to get to that point of not giving a shit either way. I'm 90% there. Kisha told me back in April that someone came up as "competition" to me in the months of July and August but that it would end and he'd come back around in September. He broke up with me June 26th and came back September 7th. He admitted to me that he had been chatting with someone that didn't even live in the same state as he did. He's a liar though so I'll never know if that's true or not. He told me he had started in beginning of August. I don't believe that though. I feel it began end of June when he broke up with me.

Then, in November 3rd reading, Kisha told me he was having "companionship" with someone and that said female was nice to him but wasn't into him the same way he was into her and that she sent him mixed messages and that she would be gone after 5 weeks. I must say, it appears to me that is happening because communication from him has increased to almost daily now and he's asking me what I'm doing and what's been going on in my life etc. That is his pattern. When he's messing with someone, he doesn't ask that stuff and keeps contact going once a week, very short lived. When said fling ends, he then begins to become more interested in my life. He hasn't asked for any forgiveness yet as Kisha said he would, and he hasn't attempted relationship reconciliation which she said he would but not until January. I don't give a shit anymore though. Since he left, I'm absolutely appalled at how he's been and remained for 7 months now. He can keep his flings. I know his life is about to crumble and go to shit and everything he has going on over there is going to come crashing down on him and this time I'm not going to help him or be there for him. He can go back to one of his short lived, shallow, insignificant flings that he treated me like such shit for. I'm waiting for the new guy. I don't feel weak anymore. Karma is only a bitch when we are first :p

Offline Penelope

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2018, 07:16:59 PM »
I get it’ll be my choice to walk away a lot.  He doesn’t want me gone but he’s not ready yet...

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2018, 08:04:27 PM »
@penelope: I get that same shit. He doesn't want to fully let go but he isn't in a space where he can commit. In my case, I'm just dealing with an outright narc bastard. He's not letting go cause he has self serving motivations and knows he's gonna need my help again cause he's too codependent and eventually his help will run out from mommy. It isn't cause he has all these deep feelings for me. He's a user and a pos. I'm so angry with myself that I actually waste money calling psychics about this dude.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2018, 08:08:04 PM »
@penelope: I get that same shit. He doesn't want to fully let go but he isn't in a space where he can commit. In my case, I'm just dealing with an outright narc bastard. He's not letting go cause he has self serving motivations and knows he's gonna need my help again cause he's too codependent and eventually his help will run out from mommy. It isn't cause he has all these deep feelings for me. He's a user and a pos. I'm so angry with myself that I actually waste money calling psychics about this dude.

don't be so angry at yourself! it was only after these readings and some time you FINALLY came to this conclusion. I feel like it HAD to happen to you this way so you make this realization...and get REAL tired of the situation. Which is why I guess you are about to walk away now (as your go-to's predicted)