Author Topic: Recent Kisha emails  (Read 3677 times)

Offline Apalm831

Recent Kisha emails
« on: December 01, 2018, 03:27:23 AM »
Hi guys
For those of you who bought one recently, how long did it take? I’m at 7 total days and anxiety is driving me crazy

Offline star1

Re: Recent Kisha emails
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2018, 05:40:12 AM »
I'm not trying to be rude but these people recently who have been panicking - you know it takes upto 10 working days when you purchase an email reading.. Try not to spend those 10 days worrying, as a general response - she hasn't forgotten you I'm sure and please remember that she seems to be alot better for most via email, so try not to worry because you're getting quite an accurate and clear message from her. Wouldn't you rather purchase a reading and it takes upto 10 days but she does it when she's in "the mood" and when she can get more info than like her phone readings can be where she can take a while to get info?

Apalm: best of luck on your reading. As you know - you've found her emails to be more accurate, so try to relax and know that she will come to your email when the best time is for her. Just think that at least in your email, you'll more than likely get a detailed and info filled reading and the wait is worth it. 👍🏻

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2018, 11:50:34 PM »
Kisha was super quick for my turn around  on my latest email read. She took 5 days.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2018, 12:03:52 AM »
@Apalm: I am at day 5 and I know exactly what ur going thru. I am just as nervy as you. Everytime I get an email notification on my phone, I feel the butterflies in my stomach. I dont know abt you, but in my case, the nerves are having their way with me because I wonder what she will see about my poi. If she sees us being together one day, then the wait will be worth it, but if she sees otherwise, i will be devastated because of how much I love this person and desire to be with them......So ur not the only one going thru this!! especially since this will be my first ever reading with Kisha. Just remember that for us, its 7-10 working days which dont include weekends. Also, she never gives email readings on the weekends, so our torture continues at least until Monday, lol. But we will survive, and as Enya has said: Who can say where the road goes? Where the day flows? Only Time!!! Be strong!!! and whatever the reading shows, we must just accept that what is to be will be and the universe will work things out for us in the way that is best for us!!

Don't freak out. I have had 3 readings since June and I'm still waiting for any of the predictions to pass.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2018, 02:59:02 AM »
Any updates? I ordered on the 14th. JUST CURIOUS!

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2018, 03:39:16 AM »
I got mine on the 10th day. It was very negative. She saw not one positive thing in love or career. I felt like I wanted to die.

Oh dear lord. That would probably be best for me since its about a POI and as you can imagine a POI you have to read on is usually crap.
If the negative comes true at least you can be emotionally prepared. Ive had to deliver hard years of info to people, but honestly its better to know and KNOW IT GETS BETTER after the year or whatever than to not know what’s coming and be stabbed in the back by life over and over for a year.

Offline user5942

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2018, 05:37:56 AM »
Kisha, like Yona, was a reader who I thought didn’t work for me.

When I first got her email reading, I thought it made 0 sense but now as things are unfolding she was exactly right.

I think both these readers can read far out and it takes a while to see what they saw, but Kisha was extremely detailed now that I understand what she meant.

Amazing, really on what they both picked up. I feel bad I doubted her

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2018, 01:17:54 PM »
I got mine on the 10th day. It was very negative. She saw not one positive thing in love or career. I felt like I wanted to die.

Im sorry :'(

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2018, 02:43:19 PM »

When I first got her email reading, I thought it made 0 sense but now as things are unfolding she was exactly right.

I think both these readers can read far out and it takes a while to see what they saw, but Kisha was extremely detailed now that I understand what she meant.

just wondering for keisha readings, were they same period but some other year that it manifested ?
she told me she sees commitment coming for me very clearly in OCT which didnt happen.  so i wonder if wat she saw is somewhere in oct in couple of years ? lol

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2018, 09:42:33 PM »
Read that response carefully and u will start to feel in ur gut its fake! Im leaving this board!

What are you referring to?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2018, 09:44:37 PM »
Read that response carefully and u will start to feel in ur gut its fake! Im leaving this board!

What are you referring to?

Right? Yikes...

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2018, 09:57:52 PM »

just wondering for keisha readings, were they same period but some other year that it manifested ?
she told me she sees commitment coming for me very clearly in OCT which didnt happen.  so i wonder if wat she saw is somewhere in oct in couple of years ? lol

That’s pretty much why I tell people not to hold too tight to time frames! It’s not nit always clear. That’s the drawback, but it’s good to know you will be, even if it’s next year, and good luck!