Author Topic: HELP ME CHOOSE  (Read 2711 times)

Offline LAW1974

HELP ME CHOOSE
« on: November 30, 2018, 12:38:17 PM »
I need 1 more reading today.... 

AS many of you know, my situation changed this week!  POI - responded to me after 10 days!  Replied and Asked a question as if to engage in conversation.....All of this after I had kinda decided to move on.  (of course, LOA?)  And just as Mattie predicted last week - "you are ready to throw in the towel, well it's not over"

Anyway, I had a REALLY good reading yesterday with Mystical Marie (I dont mean positive, it was definitely more neutral and honest than I have gotten from most).  BUT I want 1 more today!  I need to see if path has changed, what he thinking, etc. 

Obvioulsy no Yona.  I think Mattie and Kisha are ppl to read with just every once in awhile to get "the big picture"

SO should I read with Zadalia?  Drusilla?  anyone obvious I am missing?  TIA:)

Offline sparky

Re: HELP ME CHOOSE
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2018, 01:34:19 PM »
So he replied to your text 10 days later and then he asked a question if I am following you right.  You don't need a psychic for this.  If he asked a question, respond back if you feel like it is worth something replying to.  Then see where it goes from there.  I think going to a psychic right now will just make you more confused.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2018, 01:54:40 PM »
So he replied to your text 10 days later and then he asked a question if I am following you right.  You don't need a psychic for this.  If he asked a question, respond back if you feel like it is worth something replying to.  Then see where it goes from there.  I think going to a psychic right now will just make you more confused.

I did respond back to him....  I purposely DID NOT ask him a question!  I was very quick and to the point answering his question.  I really wanted to see if he would try and carry on a conversation OR wait a few days and randomly text me or ? 

I guess you're right....  I have been told we will have communication right now and then he will try and move forward with things so I should see if everything else comes to fruition:)  I guess communication started and Im sure it will be slow moving.  Just because someone tells me he'll text again tomorrow - does not mean he will......

Offline sparky

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2018, 02:07:19 PM »
If I had to guess it will be slow going.  So he might carry on a conversation but it won't be as fast as you think.  I personally have a rule that I will try and respond to a text in 24 hours.  That is if I deem it worthy of a response of course.  But I can extend that if I feel like the situation calls for it.  Since things are so fresh I could see him being slow with his responses.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2018, 02:27:20 PM »
If I had to guess it will be slow going.  So he might carry on a conversation but it won't be as fast as you think.  I personally have a rule that I will try and respond to a text in 24 hours.  That is if I deem it worthy of a response of course.  But I can extend that if I feel like the situation calls for it.  Since things are so fresh I could see him being slow with his responses.

Magicsong on bitwine is good for that type of thing.  Also Autumn Rivers, but she's hard to get a hold of.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2018, 03:05:28 PM »

Yep I know him and he is definitely going to wait awhile to text me back.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2018, 03:13:12 AM »
I wouldn't attach any further expectations to the communication aspect of things or you may find yourself disappointed after awhile. I'd look at it as, ok this is a staring point, at least we're in touch, let's try to build somewhat of a friendship and see where it goes from there.

I used to get super excited when my current POI would text me after a week of nothing. Each time he'd text, I'd think ok this is it. Now communication will become more consistent and he's gonna try to reconcile soon. Well, no. Lol. It's moved a lot slower than I thought but at this point, I have zero expectations. While communication has increased in frequency, as it went from once a week to now almost every day. The once a week thing lasted for like 2 months. I don't get excited at all anymore. I have zero expectations and hopes and just sort of don't care what happens. I'm not saying for you to not care, I'm just saying try not to have any expectations attached to the communications.

I'll also say this. I know that we tend to play these communication games with each other in an attempt to get some sort of specific outcome. I'd advise against it. The same kind of energy you put into something, negative or positive, is what you will get out of it. So, if you're short and to the point, I wouldn't have expectations of some super open friendly conversation. That may cause even more hesitation. I mean, do you really want to make it harder? Or would you rather sort of just open the door, be warm and friendly so that he feels more comfortable to possibly open up in the future? I know that when my ex is all cold and short and to the point, it makes me not even want to try to talk to him at all. It's a really off putting energy. I'd advise you don't listen to the communication game playing that most of these psychics suggest. I also wouldn't be groveling or all over the guy either. I'd make it a neutral ground of kind and friendly "comfortable" communication and energy there.

Just my 2.5 cents.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2018, 12:59:52 PM »
I wouldn't attach any further expectations to the communication aspect of things or you may find yourself disappointed after awhile. I'd look at it as, ok this is a staring point, at least we're in touch, let's try to build somewhat of a friendship and see where it goes from there.

I used to get super excited when my current POI would text me after a week of nothing. Each time he'd text, I'd think ok this is it. Now communication will become more consistent and he's gonna try to reconcile soon. Well, no. Lol. It's moved a lot slower than I thought but at this point, I have zero expectations. While communication has increased in frequency, as it went from once a week to now almost every day. The once a week thing lasted for like 2 months. I don't get excited at all anymore. I have zero expectations and hopes and just sort of don't care what happens. I'm not saying for you to not care, I'm just saying try not to have any expectations attached to the communications.

I'll also say this. I know that we tend to play these communication games with each other in an attempt to get some sort of specific outcome. I'd advise against it. The same kind of energy you put into something, negative or positive, is what you will get out of it. So, if you're short and to the point, I wouldn't have expectations of some super open friendly conversation. That may cause even more hesitation. I mean, do you really want to make it harder? Or would you rather sort of just open the door, be warm and friendly so that he feels more comfortable to possibly open up in the future? I know that when my ex is all cold and short and to the point, it makes me not even want to try to talk to him at all. It's a really off putting energy. I'd advise you don't listen to the communication game playing that most of these psychics suggest. I also wouldn't be groveling or all over the guy either. I'd make it a neutral ground of kind and friendly "comfortable" communication and energy there.

Just my 2.5 cents.

Thank you -- this was very useful!  I think Im still hurt and feel like I need him to do more work than me.  I  guess that's my validation he deserves me back?  IDK....  we'll see!  Time will tell.  He was like this when we first met - VERY slow and cautious and I did not move things faster....  so I definitely see him not diving in quickly!  Yona said he will dip a toe in and test the waters for a bit to see how I react! 

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2018, 10:13:18 PM »
I do understand the whole "you messed up so you need to show me something now" idea. However, usually, we will get the opposite effect if we put that kind of energy into something. It's sort of like managing a bunch of employees. The kinder you are to them, the harder they will naturally want to work on their own without feeling forced or "expected" to do so. I'm not saying you have to go out of your way to be overly sweet and kiss his butt or anything. Just saying, if you keep it warm and friendly, sort of the same way you'd be talking to someone new that you met, then you may get better results even faster than you expected. But I totally understand where you're coming from.

josh34

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2018, 10:23:26 PM »
I need 1 more reading today.... 

AS many of you know, my situation changed this week!  POI - responded to me after 10 days!  Replied and Asked a question as if to engage in conversation.....All of this after I had kinda decided to move on.  (of course, LOA?)  And just as Mattie predicted last week - "you are ready to throw in the towel, well it's not over"

Anyway, I had a REALLY good reading yesterday with Mystical Marie (I dont mean positive, it was definitely more neutral and honest than I have gotten from most).  BUT I want 1 more today!  I need to see if path has changed, what he thinking, etc. 

Obvioulsy no Yona.  I think Mattie and Kisha are ppl to read with just every once in awhile to get "the big picture"

SO should I read with Zadalia?  Drusilla?  anyone obvious I am missing?  TIA:)

I'd try Mattie again. Or if there's a development, I usually go to Abundant Visions.