Author Topic: I just want to say I appreciate all of you  (Read 1979 times)

josh34

I just want to say I appreciate all of you
« on: November 29, 2018, 03:28:45 AM »
Hey! I just am kind of in a 'flying high' mode right now and wanted to say that I really appreciate everyone here. Even those I haven't really gotten along with. You all are amazing people and you all deserve the absolute best, and even though Thanksgiving has passed, I want to say to you all that I'm really thankful for all of you. Every single person:)

Offline poorprincess

Re: I just want to say I appreciate all of you
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2018, 08:38:32 PM »
Agreed @Josh34. I am thankful for all of you as well! It is so nice to have a safe place to discuss these types of things!

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2018, 11:04:29 PM »
Hey! I just am kind of in a 'flying high' mode right now and wanted to say that I really appreciate everyone here. Even those I haven't really gotten along with. You all are amazing people and you all deserve the absolute best, and even though Thanksgiving has passed, I want to say to you all that I'm really thankful for all of you. Every single person:)

Youre a gem. Please keep posting . Love you

josh34

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2018, 08:34:54 PM »

Youre a gem. Please keep posting . Love you

You're lovely! You're so sweet. You made my day. Thank you so so much! <3

Agreed @Josh34. I am thankful for all of you as well! It is so nice to have a safe place to discuss these types of things!

<3 <3

I feel the same way josh34. I have been on here just a couple of days and I am enjoying it. There seems to be some regulars on here who as soon as u post a concern or question, they are quick to share their experiences and advice. I wish I had known abt this forum before I wasted money on keen.

I'm glad you're here!:)

Offline sparky

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2018, 08:38:17 PM »
I just want to say I hate all your stinking guts. You make me vomit. You're scum between my toes! Love, Sparky  ;D :P

josh34

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2018, 09:18:32 PM »
I just want to say I hate all your stinking guts. You make me vomit. You're scum between my toes! Love, Sparky  ;D :P

HAHAHAHA! You gave me a good chuckle!!  8) Glad you're here, bro!

Offline sparky

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2018, 09:21:39 PM »

HAHA I try to do my part. ;)

I may have stole that from a movie but I figured I would spice things up a bit around here with that.  Also if there are any young one in this forum that do not know what it is from.  You need to brush up on some classic movies. ;)

josh34

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2018, 09:24:49 PM »

I may have stole that from a movie but I figured I would spice things up a bit around here with that.  Also if there are any young one in this forum that do not know what it is from.  You need to brush up on some classic movies. ;)

Well damn! I'm in my twenties... Totally not googling this right now  ;D

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2018, 09:29:28 PM »

SOS mid twenties here but still thought this was funny

anything