Author Topic: WOW--Psychic Fahaad  (Read 12309 times)

Offline dascallie

WOW--Psychic Fahaad
« on: November 27, 2018, 03:28:32 AM »
First time I've ever seen him. Stumbled upon him tonight and I tell you he was a STUNNER. Rapid fire ACCURATE details without hesitation--and basically outlined the precise situation I'm dealing with only one question at the beginning: "what is my age and what is POI's age" (not dobs). Very clear, polite and confident. His ability is something else. This man is off the charts.

Offline icloud9

Re: WOW--Psychic Fahaad
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2018, 03:35:16 AM »
I've read with him about  four years ago for about 6 months.
he is crazy good at describing details and surrounding energies, and he says things word for word that your POI has said to you that will give you chills. he is definitely gifted.
but his predictions never came true. wrong on the outcome. I kept calling him but the predictions kept getting pushed off.
But then again..most psychics have failed on predictions so I cannot say much.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2018, 03:52:51 AM »
thanks, good to know! he gave me a near term prediction of Dec 2-3, so I'll soon find out if mine goes the same way...will report back!

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2018, 10:47:34 AM »
I've read with him about  four years ago for about 6 months.
he is crazy good at describing details and surrounding energies, and he says things word for word that your POI has said to you that will give you chills. he is definitely gifted.
but his predictions never came true. wrong on the outcome. I kept calling him but the predictions kept getting pushed off.
But then again..most psychics have failed on predictions so I cannot say much.

I had the same experience with predictions not panning out, too. I hope your 12/2-3 happens for you!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2018, 03:24:49 AM »
thanks, good to know! he gave me a near term prediction of Dec 2-3, so I'll soon find out if mine goes the same way...will report back!

Hi @dascallie did his predictions pan out?

Offline dascallie

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2018, 04:25:31 AM »
It was for contact...and nope :-(

Offline Caroline

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2018, 04:38:22 AM »
Oh no
That sucks
So was he more like an empath?

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2018, 01:54:39 AM »
Anyone else read with Fahaad? I have and am impressed but still skeptical. Thoughts?

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2018, 11:31:29 AM »
I read with him. Really good empath. No questions. He told me what he sees in the future, but we’ll see.

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2018, 07:39:43 PM »
What were some things he mentioned to you if I may ask? Wondering if what they say is similar to everyone or is there something real about it.
He mentioned my poi was in a depression to me.

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2018, 12:58:37 AM »
He told me what I already know. My poi’s feelings. A few things about me. Basically describing our current relationship now, which is very positive. Don’t ask me why I get readings....trying to let go of old baggage and anxiety and trust... and plus I find readings very helpful and informative.

Offline LetItBe123

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2018, 01:02:49 AM »
I found fahaad to give a really thorough reading. He’s the first advisor to ever read me and my energy rather than just my POI, he told me both good things about myself and things I need to work on. I appreciated that a lot. And although I only called for relationship talk, he felt strongly about some career moves I have coming in the future and wanted to make sure I knew about them.

ladya

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2018, 01:56:27 AM »
How many minutes did you talk to him for ?

Offline LetItBe123

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2018, 02:15:25 AM »
About 10-15minutes. He asked my age and poi age, I’m guessing that’s his way of connecting, and immediately dove in. He was accurate with our professions, our personality types, the patterns in our relationship and what I could do going forward to see positive changes.

ladya

« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2018, 02:16:30 AM »
Ok thank you! When is he usually on?

anything