Author Topic: Negative verses Positive Readings  (Read 1442 times)

Offline Miss Philosopher

Negative verses Positive Readings
« on: November 27, 2018, 09:55:23 PM »
I pose a question and opinion. Many people say they receive "negative" readings from certain readers. Meaning, readings that they are not hearing what they want to hear, I assume. Then we have the majority of readers that give "positive" readings. Meaning, readings that they are telling us everything we want to hear and keeping the hope alive, I assume.

Most common example: "Does my ex have feelings for me? Will my ex return?" Unfortunately, that's what many of us are calling about. Not all of us, just many of us. There are certain readers that are known to give the many answers they do not wish to hear, which is then viewed as negative. Such as, you're ex has some feelings but you're not going to reconcile. Or, you're ex doesn't have feelings anymore. Or, you're ex is involved with someone else. Or, you will reconcile but it will only be temporary and then it ends again. My question is, is this REALLY negative? Or, is it just cold hard truth and ends up being a positive in the end? For me, truth is always positive, even if it hurts. I don't view any truths as negative. I'm curious as to what others feel about this.

Then there are the beloved typical readers that give "positive" readings telling us what we want to hear and sometimes they tell us these things for soooooooooooo long, that before we know it, we've been holding on to this hope for years. But, after some years, said ex didn't return, didn't contact, nothing happened. Or, contact happened but no reconciliation. Or, reconciliation occurred but it then ended again yet said psychics basically told you it would be happily ever after. Is that REALLY a positive reading? Is bullshit and lies positive? For me, I think those kind of fairytale readings have the most negative impact on people because it prevents them from letting go and just living their lives after some years of holding on. I read so often where people are holding on for 5 and 10 years without even an ounce of contact all because said fairytale readers kept them holding on and just kept pushing out timelines. That is really heart breaking to witness.

The paradox here is........maybe the "negative" readings are really the positive ones and the "positive" readings are negative? Lol. To be clear, I am NOT saying that every single positive reading is bullshit. I'm also NOT saying that every single "negative" reading is truth and positive. I'm just focusing on readers that are known to give the majority positive without many things coming to pass verses those readers that are known to give "negative" readings and the majority of those do come to pass. 

I've seen some people say that the "negative" readers are just as full of shit because it's easier to just give negative readings and that way they can end up being right the majority of the time. I disagree with this viewpoint. Could it be that the people we are dealing with have some issues that are difficult for us to handle and that's why it's not great news? Could it be that these same people are not going to make any major changes anytime soon within themselves hence the "negative" reads on them? Why blame the reader for this who is probably just trying to give some truths which will be better for us in the end anyway?

Thoughts? Opinions?

Offline star1

Re: Negative verses Positive Readings
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2018, 09:59:31 PM »
I don't know about anyone but I've never had a negative reading lol

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2018, 10:06:59 PM »
Negative as in...........positive in the end..........or negative as in some shitty things that actually happened? Idk. Positive and negative is up to individual interpretation I think. It's just stuff I think about sometimes.

Offline star1

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2018, 10:21:12 PM »
Okay without causing any offence to anybody at all, this is no attack to you or any other person : this is aimed generally and just a personal belief ;

I don't think it's good when readers tell everyone bad news because alot of readers know that if they are negative, a person will go "Well. At least that reader is honest. I will use them again". If a reader sugarcoats, yeah it's bad, it's just as bad (if not worse), but at least you would go, "well I won't use that reader again because they told me what I wanted to hear". Personally if a person chooses to wait for 5 or 10 years on a person, that's their.. Choice. In my eyes. There has to be a cut off point in someone's mind where they go "f**k this. I'm fed up and going to see what other fish are in the sea". I can't set in my mind when I'm going to move on from someone, I just decide impulsively I've had enough of waiting for them. For my star sign, I surprisingly can be quite an impulsive person and just snap and decide enough is enough and to burn bridges with guys/friends/family members.

If a reader is giving everyone bad news and negative with everyone, that's not genuine if it makes sense? It's just using common sense in some situations. Some ladies call up and speak about their situation at the start when they're in an angry mood because I've done it. Like, "Hi. Ugh I'm so annoyed, why did he cheat on me? Can you look at how things are going with him and this new lady?", so the reader could say logically.. "Look, he cheated on you, he isn't going to change his ways, move on". And readers who have been negative to people have also been known to be wrong. I've seen a couple stories on here where ladies were told not to reach out to the ex and they did impulsively and the ex was like, "Oh. I've been awaiting your text".. Or ladies say, "so and so told me the ex wouldn't come back and they were wrong because he contacted me next day. Lol".

I'm obviously not advocating readers who tell people what to hear, but I'm on about readers who are very negative and tell everyone bad news. I haven't read with him, but supposedly David James?!?

I only read with her once so far, but Aries is quite a no nonsense reader, but will give positivity when she actually sees it. Lady P seems to be the same, Cookie maybe? Yona, etc.

I might get disagreements about this part - some readers are very bitter. Some women think all men are bad and are anti-men (Leanne is quite negative about men, it's well known). That is an unhealthy attitude to carry around. Not all men are bad, not all women are bad.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 10:23:41 PM by star1 »

Offline star1

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2018, 02:35:39 AM »
The way I look at it, whether it is negative or positive, it needs to be specific so you know it's not scripted and it actually applies to you personally. It's very easy to fall back on giving bad news because it can be very general, and it hits you in the gut so it's harder to think through what they are saying and know if it's accurate or not. So it's best to verify that they have a good connection with you first, but a lot if times they don't do that, they just launch right into saying something disappointing.

The last reading I got, with Kate Marquez, was mostly bad news and she described the whole situation pretty accurately. But like it happens with a lot of readings, she got the present right and not so much the future. So her whole outlook overall was way more negative than it needed to be, and it hasn't played out quite the way she predicted. If I had taken her reading as the last word, I might have missed out on some things.

^

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2018, 02:37:41 AM »
They give those stock line to everyone he confuse, hot and cold like, back and fourth lol.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2018, 02:41:32 AM »
@Star1: I agree with everything you said.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2018, 02:43:04 AM »
@Stilltired: I also agree. You gotta have some sort of validated information that is specific to you that isn't general. I record all of my readings on my phone recorder and I listen to them several times to see if I missed anything and to compare them to previous readings from the same reader. I know. I'm OCD like that. I have issues. Lol.

anything