Author Topic: Details, details  (Read 955 times)

Offline Just FYI

Details, details
« on: November 26, 2018, 03:04:53 PM »
I'm re-reading two general reading emails - one from Kisha and a one-year forecast from Michele Dawson Hudson. The short of this is, I'm trying to be able to let go and not reach for these readings as reassurance that I'm "on the right track". I end up digging into the words and looking for meaning where there isn't any. Oh, she said she sees me "making business strides and meeting a serious looking man", is it this man? Or is it this other man? Or was it the man I met 2 weeks ago? UGH. I get so spun around trying to validate the reading, it distracts me from living my life.

I've gotten two one-year forecasts from Michele (2017, 2018) and am still sorting out my feelings about these emails. The readings go month-by-month. About half of the 2017 predictions didn't really make sense, and still don't.

When I got the 2018 reading, I felt skeptical because if you overlaid the two readings they kind of looked the same. I had a WTF moment, wondering whether she just had a template to fill in the same thing year after year. In April of 2017 I was going to "consider a move, perhaps to someplace quiet, the suburbs or countryside" and in April 2018 I was going to be "building my nest after making a big move to new surroundings". But that didn't stop me from reading WAY TOO DEEP into the April 2017. Didn't move in either year, pretty happy where I am. But I did a lot of hiking that month and wondered "is this the 'quiet' Michele was writing about???" In June 2017 I was going to have some energy around my mother, approval from her (didn't speak to her all month) and June 2018 I was going to have joy and happiness and she was hearing "mother" around it. Again, no interactions with my mom that month.

I will be fair, though, there have been several points Michele predicted for 2018 that played out. Someone with an S would be important to me business-wise; my co-founder's last name starts with S. I had a weekend getaway in March where I got "rest and relaxation"; I visited with friends who kindly let me sleep the entire weekend in their cave-like basement guest bedroom (I was a terrible guest, but so exhausted and they were so kind.)

I got my general reading from Kisha in July and so far all has played out as she predicted. But that's not the point of this post, I'm trying to get away from needing reassurance of my path.

In both Michele and Kisha's readings, there's a whole lot of "you'll feel uncertainty" which is TRUE, but I feel who doesn't feel uncertainty when they are asking a psychic to look into the future for them? There's also a whole lot of detail that is correct in the moment but doesn't lead to the outcome you'd expect. Michele predicted in March 2018 I'd have the feeling of "wow, is this really happening for me?" which was true - in that month, I arranged several "big" partnerships but they didn't pan out into the profits that I anticipated. At the time, I really was like "WOW, I'm doing this!!!" but now a half year later I'm more like "Wow, can't believe that didn't pan out!"

It is hard, to let readings slide, and live in the moment - I've read several posts from others in this forum about trying to let go of readings and live life, maybe check the reading for an "oh, that's interesting that events came out as predicted" but not cling to it in this way that I do of checking every few days to try to find validations and alignment with events in my life.