Author Topic: My Prediction Came True SPOT ON  (Read 6715 times)

Offline jesstina

My Prediction Came True SPOT ON
« on: October 07, 2011, 12:17:16 PM »
I called a woman named MysticGuardian on www.contactpsychics.com She told me my ex was going to call within 2 hours and ask to see me. At first I thought, "ya right" He hasnt called me in over a week and we seen eachother last 2 months ago. But no joke he litterly called me 45 mins after I spoke with her!!!! I was in shock. The things she told me going on in his head matched exactally with what he said. And guess what, Im seeing him this weekend. I loved her reading, she was so sweet and I loved her timeframe accuracy. I have noticed with other psychic readings thier timeframes are off, so Im sticking to Mystic Guardian for timeframes from now on. Also I tried Guide Advice and she told me alot of the same things Mystic Guardian said, I liked her too :)

Offline haileyn

Re: My Prediction Came True SPOT ON
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 03:15:09 PM »
I don't want to sound negative but I feel as though this is a fake post to promote. That website seems really iffy... esp when you're posting it twice.

Offline Inactive- PHN

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2011, 01:40:36 AM »
That is amazing

Highlyfavored1

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2011, 06:45:43 AM »
The website is legit. I've used it several times  to talk to Mz Peg they use the click for advisor system.

I've only talked to Avalon and Raven on Psychic Access

Offline lightme

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2011, 03:42:53 PM »
vanyct and haileyn, very sharp observation.

thanks!

anything