Author Topic: Zariya  (Read 6452 times)

Offline alphabetsoup

Zariya
« on: November 23, 2018, 05:22:29 PM »
I wanted to start on thread on Zariya, to find out if she's working for anyone. 

I like her, she's great for a general reading with no questions.  She started going over general things going on in my life starting last summer all the way up until now.  I thought I knew exactly what she was talking about until she pointed out that these were themes that had been happening in every sector of my life the past few months.  She was absolutely right! I could easily see how this was happening in love, career, and friendships.  It was not very specific, but left me with a real sense of hitting the nail on the head.

I called her again and this time I asked about a POI right away, (since he did show up in my other reading with her I knew we already had a connection).  She was accurate and detailed about his feelings and what he's dealing with.  She made a little contact prediction and I'm not holding my breath.  I really like her. 

If you want to pull back and look at themes in your life and where your going then she's really good for that.

Offline poorprincess

Re: Zariya
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2018, 07:55:00 PM »

I like her, she's great for a general reading with no questions.  She started going over general things going on in my life starting last summer all the way up until now.  I thought I knew exactly what she was talking about until she pointed out that these were themes that had been happening in every sector of my life the past few months.  She was absolutely right! I could easily see how this was happening in love, career, and friendships.  It was not very specific, but left me with a real sense of hitting the nail on the head.

I called her again and this time I asked about a POI right away, (since he did show up in my other reading with her I knew we already had a connection).  She was accurate and detailed about his feelings and what he's dealing with.  She made a little contact prediction and I'm not holding my breath.  I really like her. 

If you want to pull back and look at themes in your life and where your going then she's really good for that.

@alphabetsoup I tried Zariya after reading this just because I was antsy and figured it was worth a shot. She for sure has a gift. I said maybe two words and she guessed my present on the nose. She was even right about how I felt and I had literally only began feeling such a way that morning. As far as predictions, will keep you posted as first round is early December. Definitely like her though and great energy.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2018, 02:42:02 PM »
poorprincess, my prediction isn't until next spring, so please update!

Offline embibems

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2019, 02:00:47 AM »

@alphabetsoup I tried Zariya after reading this just because I was antsy and figured it was worth a shot. She for sure has a gift. I said maybe two words and she guessed my present on the nose. She was even right about how I felt and I had literally only began feeling such a way that morning. As far as predictions, will keep you posted as first round is early December. Definitely like her though and great energy.

Hey @poorprincess, did your prediction with Zariya come to fruition last year? I'm curious about her but don't want to start w a new reader if I don't have to (Mattie is my main lady right now) :) Thanks!

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2019, 02:02:42 AM »
@embibems - nope :( she is definitely gifted and had a few small things. overall no go though.sorry dear <3

Offline embibems

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2019, 02:12:27 AM »
@embibems - nope :( she is definitely gifted and had a few small things. overall no go though.sorry dear <3

I'm sorry she didn't work out for you but part of me is like okay good now I won't read with someone new and be patient! Trying to stick with Mattie and only a couple others on CP. Thanks for your answer! :)

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2019, 03:47:38 PM »
@embibems, totally get it!! Mattie is still my CP gal. Do you mind sharing who else you trust on CP? :) Please and thanks.

Offline embibems

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2019, 05:53:15 PM »
@embibems, totally get it!! Mattie is still my CP gal. Do you mind sharing who else you trust on CP? :) Please and thanks.

For sure! So far... and this list is absolutely subject to change lmao, so please do not trust my word entirely. Who works for me may not work for some of you :)

But I enjoy Effie for current situation/getting into POI's head/major shifts farther out.
I like Skye if you're feeling like a kooky reading with odd details that are correct/connecting w passed loved ones. (read w her sparingly for best results).
Mattie, obviously (my #1).
Lately Tara has been on.
Tajah was correct for me w a contact prediction last month.
And the male empath I enjoy is Jeremiah though his timing is f*cked. What he says happens, but never within the times he shares. I hope this helps! xo

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2019, 02:40:07 PM »

For sure! So far... and this list is absolutely subject to change lmao, so please do not trust my word entirely. Who works for me may not work for some of you :)

But I enjoy Effie for current situation/getting into POI's head/major shifts farther out.
I like Skye if you're feeling like a kooky reading with odd details that are correct/connecting w passed loved ones. (read w her sparingly for best results).
Mattie, obviously (my #1).
Lately Tara has been on.
Tajah was correct for me w a contact prediction last month.
And the male empath I enjoy is Jeremiah though his timing is f*cked. What he says happens, but never within the times he shares. I hope this helps! xo

<3 thank you, doll!!

Offline embibems

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2019, 05:01:17 AM »
Hi all,

I'm wondering if any of you have had success whether big or small w Zariya or if she didn't connect w you. She is pricey and especially for a non-medium kind of reader but I am not opposed entirely (I read w Effie for the same price, after all). Anyways, just thought I'd bump the thread to see if anyone has any feedback. I've never read w her :) Thx