Author Topic: steven craig  (Read 11583 times)

Offline icloud9

steven craig
« on: November 21, 2018, 03:52:48 AM »
what happened to this guy? He doesnt come on anymore?
i read with him like 5 years ago.... some minor contact predictions happened few times (or maybe it was a coincidence) but failed on big predictions...several times..
anyone ever read with him and has a success story?

Offline icloud9

Re: steven craig
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2018, 04:22:18 AM »
When his wife passed away he stopped being on Keen as much.

I would guess dealing with grief is much more important than giving predictions to the "When will he contact me?" question he probably got a thousand times a day.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
Oh is that so?  that's so sad to hear about his wife.  :(
We often forget that keen advisors are also humans, they too probably have many personal ordeals that they have to face..

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2018, 04:52:30 AM »
i read with him like 5 years ago.... some minor contact predictions happened few times (or maybe it was a coincidence) but failed on big predictions...several times..

I dont think he was real. Or at least maybe 10 yrs ago when i tried him all his predictions failed. He was one of the first i tried on keen. Nothing he said passed.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2018, 04:55:04 AM »

I dont think he was real. Or at least maybe 10 yrs ago when i tried him all his predictions failed. He was one of the first i tried on keen. Nothing he said passed.

Same here

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2018, 05:06:46 AM »
But its unfortunate the loss of his wife. I Remember him and eli Casey was top on keen back then. Now that i have experience i would avoid all those "top" advisors with no negative feedback n fake reviews lol

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2018, 02:22:44 PM »
I'm sorry to hear about his wife.

But i will say i don't understand how he is the top advisor, I had him read for me years ago, zero of what he said was true, and i'm not hard to read for.  I never understood that 5 star rating.

Grief aside, unless he has another income, he still needs to work. Nothing to do with not wanting to deal with when will i hear from him questions. Just being practical. When did his wife die?

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2018, 11:58:48 PM »
 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Offline njlady

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2018, 12:18:26 AM »

Grief aside, unless he has another income, he still needs to work.

No, he doesn't "need to work".  Not at all.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2018, 01:09:11 AM »

I'm sure he has saved up a ton of money being a useless psychic through out the decades.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2018, 08:42:53 PM »

But i will say i don't understand how he is the top advisor, I had him read for me years ago, zero of what he said was true, and i'm not hard to read for.  I never understood that 5 star rating.

Grief aside, unless he has another income, he still needs to work. Nothing to do with not wanting to deal with when will i hear from him questions. Just being practical. When did his wife die?

He wasn't a top-rated advisor because he was gifted. He was top-rated because he had been on the site since it started and had the most calls. He was able to stay the top advisor because callers like you, who believed "top" meant "most gifted", would continue to call. None of those readers on the Top Rated page were any good. Deborah Mills? Eli Casey? Victoria Sands? AskDrDonna? They were all awful.

Yeah! Who cares about grief! He needs to get his ass back on Keen and take those calls! Let's not assume he's taken those thousands of dollars he's earned since 1999 and saved them or invested! I need to know when my POI is going to call!

I swear to God, some of you addicts are so heartless and self-absorbed.

His wife passed away earlier this year. I can't remember exactly when.

When I first joined keen in 2011 I went to all these so called "top" / "featured" advisors...took me awhile to
 realize that the featured ones are actually a waste of money.  and yepp..tried all of those - Victoria sands, deborah, dr donna....horrible.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2018, 09:50:23 PM »

He wasn't a top-rated advisor because he was gifted. He was top-rated because he had been on the site since it started and had the most calls. He was able to stay the top advisor because callers like you, who believed "top" meant "most gifted", would continue to call. None of those readers on the Top Rated page were any good. Deborah Mills? Eli Casey? Victoria Sands? AskDrDonna? They were all awful.

Yeah! Who cares about grief! He needs to get his ass back on Keen and take those calls! Let's not assume he's taken those thousands of dollars he's earned since 1999 and saved them or invested! I need to know when my POI is going to call!

When I first joined keen in 2011 I went to all these so called "top" / "featured" advisors...took me awhile to
 realize that the featured ones are actually a waste of money.  and yepp..tried all of those - Victoria sands, deborah, dr donna....horrible.

Yep, Mike Pace too.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2018, 02:48:58 AM »
I'm sure he has saved up a ton of money being a useless psychic through out the decades.
Yes and he seemed right intially, but no predictions even came close to what he saw. Nothing.

Offline njlady

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2018, 04:10:01 PM »

He owns a very successful business that sells what I guess you would call dress up? clothing.  Witch, steampunk, rennefair, victorian, ride a dragon type of thing.  It's expensive and sells extremely well.   

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2018, 09:23:52 PM »

Wtf is your problem? Most people have no choice but to go back to work whether they are grieving or not. It’s the way the world works   It’s called reality.  You have no idea if he saved that money or spent it on his sick wife.   You’ve got some serious issues.  Nothing to do with heartless or self centered.  I read with him once ten years ago whether he’s on or not doesn’t effect me one way or another.  Look who’s assuming. Most people don’t get months off of work to grieve.  Like I said I was thinking on a practical level. No reason for you to overreact and become I sulti g.  Denver everything is you pushed out.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2018, 09:27:23 PM »

This would still be working wouldn’t it. As I said unless he has something outside of keen

He owns a very successful business that sells what I guess you would call dress up? clothing.  Witch, steampunk, rennefair, victorian, ride a dragon type of thing.  It's expensive and sells extremely well.