Author Topic: Eve  (Read 4968 times)

Offline Elaan

Eve
« on: October 05, 2011, 05:28:34 PM »
Has anyone read with Eve?  I tried to find her on here but, was unable to find anything about her?

Offline 4everhopeful

Re: Eve
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 11:08:16 PM »
Yes, I have read with Eve several times. She is the only one that picked up on my ex's girlfriend being pregnant. In the early summer she told me she felt an infant around them. As Ive commented here, I did see a pic a few weeks ago and she is indeed pregnant. She also predicted my son getting a job a couple of years ago, she predicted in June of that year that he would get a job in the latter part of July in a position that he had never held before. She was right, on July 22nd of that year he went to work in a factory and had never done that sort of work. The only thing about Eve is that the story does change from time to time, but this may be due to things ever changing. She is also the one that continues to tell me that I will be confronted with my ex again at some point and CP gave me some free minutes because of my complaint to them about a week ago and I read with someone new and she too says I will see him again and also gave me the same statement of him questioning the pregnancy, she said he was either questioning the baby being his or questioning why this happened. LOL, knowing him as I do, Im sure he is questioning how he got himself into this deal. They both told me the girl got pregnant on purpose in order to gain access to potential citizenship in the US. Oh well, I guess he should have taken precautions instead of trusting her to take the precautions. But all in all, I do think Eve has a gift, I just dont know if she will work for you as we have all found that we connect with certain psychics but others we dont. But she is a very nice lady. Good luck if you decide to read with her. And the part about the story changing, it doesnt change excessively, just little things may be a little different, but I think that may be understandable in some instances.