Author Topic: Shaman kiri  (Read 125616 times)

Offline SweetT

Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #435 on: March 02, 2019, 10:23:15 PM »
Well I was waiting to see if her February prediction would happen, and sadly it did not.  There are two more predictions that I am waiting to see happen, which one is this month. I was disappointed that contact and stability with POI did not happen as said would. :(

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #436 on: March 02, 2019, 10:56:44 PM »
Yeah her time frames have not passed for me either

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #437 on: March 02, 2019, 10:58:54 PM »
Sorry SweetT. I have some this month that are unlikely to play out. She did get the present correct (some things scary accurate that were verifiable), but I haven't found ANYONE that gets relationship predictions correct. Not one. Sigh....

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #438 on: March 02, 2019, 11:15:34 PM »
2 things I learned not to read about - Timeframes and Outcomes.

Most readers are like completely wrong with both - like almost 90% (for the exact correct prediction)
Ive found the percentage goes up with readers being more correct on timeframes when it happens within the week or so from the prediction...thats about it lol

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #439 on: March 02, 2019, 11:22:44 PM »

Most readers are like completely wrong with both - like almost 90% (for the exact correct prediction)
Ive found the percentage goes up with readers being more correct on timeframes when it happens within the week or so from the prediction...thats about it lol

Sparkle, if we don't read for these two what should we read for? Just past and present? Honestly, I don't really like to pay to hear about past/present because I mostly know what happened.

Offline SweetT

« Reply #440 on: March 02, 2019, 11:25:59 PM »
Yes I agree as to it does seem disappointing when you hope that it will come through. She brought up the time frames on her own, I didn't even ask her. But it was all positive when she was talking to me about the situation. But the end of February came, and nothing. So it is disappointing. Luckily I don't put a lot of energy into it.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #441 on: March 03, 2019, 12:24:46 AM »

Sparkle, if we don't read for these two what should we read for? Just past and present? Honestly, I don't really like to pay to hear about past/present because I mostly know what happened.

I don’t read about past or present either - i just read “what’s coming up”

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #442 on: March 03, 2019, 01:04:36 AM »
As a courtesy - I’m posting my chat with Kira (btw I wish the owner of the thread updated the title to her correct name...Kira vs Kiri - it irks me for some reason lol) Anyway,

I dont know why I am posting this but I am...maybe because something significantly insignificant she picked up on...my POI’s HOUSE. For any of you who may have followed my story - this was a huge hit for some of my readers for me to visit his house, so I thought it was outright EERY that she picked up on this. The other thing was the “invitation” to a wedding. Yona saw an invitation to a wedding or engagement - but didn’t specifically say for who or whom I would be going with, Cookie saw my POI “inviting me to things with his friends and family”.

Now I dont know if all this stuff is really gonna happen - I think its a long shot, but its interesting to say the least. What’s interesting is that ppl see all these things “closeness, me meeting friends and family, being invited to stuff” but only one reader has said “i see a committed relationship” - I never ask for outcomes so I never ask that question - but it doesn’t make sense that all those committed type things would happen without me being in that situation ....makes no sense to me ! But anyway here is my reading....

SK:
Hello there   
This is Kira   
not sure what happened just now with chat   
Hello there!
but thanks for coming back:)   
May I have your first name please?   

Me:
“XXX”

SK:
Welcome XXXX
hope you are well   
how mayI help you?   

Me:
I wanted to know what you see coming up between me and XXXX

SK:
I see conversations and cultivation of connection... it shows me that for the next three months (or i get a reference to something about a 3
things will evolve to a positive direction ...and when i say conversations im talking about conversations that cherish the connection. here and there. not just random, insignificant convos   
so thats what i see as far as whats coming up   
lso it shows me conversations of   
figuring something out   
whatever thta means. it shows like you guys are talking about some plan   
and it may not be THE plan but   
discussing ideas   
of a possible plan   
whatever that means lol   

Me:
Yes! We are working on a website...Im building his website for his business      

SK:
oh thats awesome!   
i think there is something deeper than just that   
but for now guides are showing me to just focus on what is PRACTICALLY   
in front of you   
but the next three months look positive   
and i know that sounds generic but its a very solid feeling. i dont just say that for the sake of saying it   
also...   
they're talking to me something about a house   
something about his house   

Me: oh yes   

SK:
not sure if there will be an invite or some sort but im being taken to the month of jun   
so it just shows that the next three months, whatver you guys have going on here - (there is something deeper underlying) but on the surface level there is sometihng "practical" happening and that you will get to "converse" on and share ideas   
sorry for jumping back and forth lol but uhm   
do you know why there is such significance to the house ?   
its like   
there is something symbolic   
about his house   

Me:
hmm well lol in the recent past   

SK:
that is symbolic to YOU   
i see you spending a lot of time   
at his house   
in june - they keep showing me june   

Me:
he had a situation that he just let go of and I finally made it to his house this past January   

SK:
which sort of validates the 3 month period i was just given, at the beginning of the reading   

Me:   
The house was HUGE to me   

SK:
wait - so you dont live there tho, right? it didnt show me that you were living there   

Me:
nope   meaning i finally visited his house      

SK:
yeah but i see you spending a lot of time   
at his house   
i feel liek you will know what i mean   
when the time comes   
right now its not really fully there ...but   
guides are telling me to keep your vibes up   
it shows that you have sort of let go   
and thats whats attracting all of these things   
i honestly have no idea if any of this makes sense lmao

Me:
yes im detached   

SK:
coz its like they're speaking through me   
the guides, i mean :)   
i also see uhm   
i am seeing a wedding   
that   
he will invite you   
as a guest   
and no its not you and his wedding   
im saying   
he is going to invite yu as his plus one   
im hearing September      
thats a long ass time later , i know ,but i just have to shaer what i was given   

Me:
is he ok i haven’t heard from him today

SK:
uhmm yesh   
hes ok   
*yes   
jsut stressed   
and sidetracked   
a lot of 'following up"   
hes doing ...   
business wise lol   

Me:   
thats what he told me this week he has been super busy with business      

SK:
but yu guys will talk very soon - im hearing a number 7. so i dont know if you guys usually talk every day but something about a 7...   
within 7 days? lol i am gonna say that, give and take, but i know its gonna be sooner than 7 days.   

Me: sounds about right   
we typically go no longer than 7 days

SK: honestly tho   
i like this connection. it sort of shows that he appears distracted, but its becuase of his business   
its also   
not exactly showing me as a fULL bown romantic SITUATION just yet   
but it also shows   
that there is more to it   
and it showed a continuation   
like, MOVING   
to SOMETHING   
so thats a good thing that i see -it does not see things being stalled   
and if you guys ARE by chance "together"   
i feel there is definitely MORE to it   
and that   
there will be more that HE   
does that will CLARIFY/ SOLIDIFY   
the situation   
it also shows tat you are BOTH   
aware   
of eachother's intentions and feelings for one another   
so it shows that there is a mutual ground   
mutual understanding   
about the relationship itself   
hope this is making sense
it is a romantic potential . but it is not FULLY there at the maximized level   
romantic connection **   
its not just a potential, it acutally shows it is aacutally soemthing that   
was   already proven   as romantic like, something tangible   but it also emphasizes its still not "fully" blossomed i mean, which is good - it means there is MORE      

Me:
Yes

SK:
ok lol thanks for your corroboration, it helps me      
bc i get confused about what i get lol since i have no context
and i hear a lot of words of appreciation      
in April about something so i dont know what that is,...but its something that does stand out but anyways... i feel like this is leading to a positive direction overall   
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 01:07:13 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Loadsofswords12

« Reply #443 on: March 03, 2019, 12:24:14 PM »

I agree. When this is the focus of your reading it is inevitable that you will be disappointed. I generally will ask what a psychic sees coming up.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #444 on: March 03, 2019, 01:25:38 PM »

I agree. When this is the focus of your reading it is inevitable that you will be disappointed. I generally will ask what a psychic sees coming up.

I think the majority of us know this. I know I do. I never asked for an outcome nor timeframes.  Kira never gave me a final outcome. She did however give timeframes.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #445 on: March 03, 2019, 02:40:59 PM »

I think the majority of us know this. I know I do. I never asked for an outcome nor timeframes.  Kira never gave me a final outcome. She did however give timeframes.

You’d be surprised - honestly, I’m going to have to disagree...I dont think the majority of folks ask an open ended question (meaning not asking about an outcome), based on what Ive seen on this board, most call and want to know specifics. I know when I started reading I did - I went straight to the point - “Will he and I be in a committed relationship” lol. I never ask that anymore..

I do believe that ppl figure out after reading for years and years that asking about those 2 things just doesn’t work (meaning that the readings are typically wrong)

Here is the thing - ppl should be able to ask (or not ask) and get an pretty accurate reading - right? BUT, Ive found, For higher accuracy, I treat readings like a forecast - like the weather, based on certain conditions (yours and whatever/whomever you are calling about) - will show a “likely” prediction, (much like a chance of rain)...this is def why i see “what’s coming up”. I compare it to reality and how things are going in the present moment. I let the reader TELL ME what they see, tell me the timing, etc. But this strategy works for certain types of readers - where others insist on a specific question - and my question is, guess what?  “what do you see coming up” LOL

Timing is just to hard to pin down (this is just my belief) HOWEVER, being that I “see” things myself, Ive surprised myself when I get timing and it happens usually within that week or 2...its tricky! :o

Offline SweetT

« Reply #446 on: March 03, 2019, 06:38:40 PM »
@Sparkle002 She also gave me a june prediction of a house,not same context but a big house with my POI.

Offline ZZ2112

« Reply #447 on: March 03, 2019, 06:41:28 PM »
I really like Kira. I had a reading with her last week and she picked up the physical appearances of the women in my POI's life. She mentioned a dark brown hair woman (my POI's) current gf. And when I tried to clarify with her that my hair is dark brown as well, she straightaway said no, my hair is longer. Which is true. And she asked about a blonde woman that she's seeing, which was my POI's ex who's still stalking him.

Though the blonde woman could be a random guess but I am not sure how she knew my hair was longer etc.

Also after reading most of your comments, and transcripts, she doesn't seem to tell people the same thing. It seems very personal and individual, not like some script that other readers use over and over again.

She gave me a time frame of September, which is a long wait. Though it is interesting and exciting to kinda know what could possibly happen but I realised, it made me more miserable and anxious and it's hard not to be attached to what's being said in readings. I hope I can stop this addiction completely one day 🤗

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #448 on: March 03, 2019, 08:35:56 PM »
I tried asking a general question to her and she said I cant answer you based on how you are asking the question please ask me a specific question. She made me. I asked what she picks up on the two of us going forward. She didnt like that question.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #449 on: March 03, 2019, 09:28:20 PM »
I tried asking a general question to her and she said I cant answer you based on how you are asking the question please ask me a specific question. She made me. I asked what she picks up on the two of us going forward. She didnt like that question.

Ya she is hard like that I’ve found- but “what do you see coming up for me and xxx” works. That’s what i had in my transcript

anything