Author Topic: Rheda  (Read 5023 times)

Offline simsim

Rheda
« on: November 18, 2018, 08:53:06 AM »
Has anyone spoken to her before?

she was amazing for me!! she picked up on names of people i never mentioned before to anyone on PS and their careers, i was actually blown away!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 09:53:16 AM by simsim »

Offline Chelle9054

Re: Rheda
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2018, 10:53:07 AM »

she was amazing for me!! she picked up on names of people i never mentioned before to anyone on PS and their careers, i was actually blown away!

I read with her the beginning of the week this week. She gave me a contact prediction for Thanksgiving that never happened. She is nice. Maybe gifted. I wish I could’ve talked longer but PS is so expensive. If you read through her ps reviews many refer to her as a fairytale reader.

Offline simsim

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2018, 01:17:02 PM »

I read with her the beginning of the week this week. She gave me a contact prediction for Thanksgiving that never happened. She is nice. Maybe gifted. I wish I could’ve talked longer but PS is so expensive. If you read through her ps reviews many refer to her as a fairytale reader.

i never focus on future predictions because of free will.. but was she right about the current for you?

i spoke to her about 3 different people and she picked up on careers and stuff.... and randomly asked if a dated a person with a specific name then asked again who is a teacher which was the same person she picked up whuch was my ex who was texting me that day.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2018, 03:31:41 PM »
Rheda has amazed me in the past with her ability to pick up names, specific details in my 'ether'.

No doubt she has some kind of telepathic/empathic ability---because there is no way she could get this super specific, granular information without plucking it from my mind.

What baffles me--(beyond the obvious unbelievable fact that she can access stuff in my life that i do not tell her)--I find it so weird that rare telepaths like Rheda pick up such RANDOM info--stuff Im not at all thinking about?! Not on my conscious radar. But it is definitely 'my' stuff.

I mean....how does that work? Stacks of data piled up in our minds --some absolutely mundane--and a gifted telepath like Rheda opens up some kind of 'receiver' frequency?

But why wouldn't the more significant people, events, details --be the ones that theoretically would be the most 'charged'---easier to receive? Anybody have thoughts?

She is a strongly gifted mindreader-but she has truly NOT been good on predictions---sadly, most aren't.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 03:33:19 PM by dascallie »

Offline simsim

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2018, 01:11:24 AM »
Rheda has amazed me in the past with her ability to pick up names, specific details in my 'ether'.

No doubt she has some kind of telepathic/empathic ability---because there is no way she could get this super specific, granular information without plucking it from my mind.

What baffles me--(beyond the obvious unbelievable fact that she can access stuff in my life that i do not tell her)--I find it so weird that rare telepaths like Rheda pick up such RANDOM info--stuff Im not at all thinking about?! Not on my conscious radar. But it is definitely 'my' stuff.

I mean....how does that work? Stacks of data piled up in our minds --some absolutely mundane--and a gifted telepath like Rheda opens up some kind of 'receiver' frequency?

But why wouldn't the more significant people, events, details --be the ones that theoretically would be the most 'charged'---easier to receive? Anybody have thoughts?

She is a strongly gifted mindreader-but she has truly NOT been good on predictions---sadly, most aren't.

yah she is impressive, i dont know how she does it but she is gifted!

Predictions are impossible to nail due to our own free will but if they are right about feelings then its only a matter of time till they come back which is what i focus on.

Bridgette & Roxane are my go to readers!

bridgette always picked up on stuff i never mentioned and was bang on, however predictions are'nt 100% because of my free will. people always came back but not as lovers,,, but was always right about their feelings.

Roxane told me the same what Bridggtte told me about my POI but in a more compasionate way, yet Roxane predicted random short term predictions that i think all came to pass during a week or two after each reading.

While Rheda picked up on the current, names and careers not sure if my POI will step it up or not,. but what she told me makes sense.

Also contact predictions dont count in my book,,, i discard them.

Do you think RHEDA was accurate about emotions?

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2019, 08:14:52 AM »
I read with her, aurthur, Roxanne and Angelica... just for a few mins.. I was curious whether or not they will pick up on something...
rheda, wow.. all I provided was my name. She saw around me two names, one in relation to my ex poi ( this person was very important to him whom is no longer alive) and she saw a name around me that I am close friends with ( William) but he is more known as will... I did not even tell her the name of my ex... she picked up on someone’s workplace around him like a close person around him where this person works at.. all 3 gave me a prediction on contact .... that i am not sure it will come to pass because my poi has an explosive behavior if he’s mentally stressed ..I am not sure to hold onto all 3 of their predictions but they all predicted contact the week after Valentine’s... which will mark one year from the first time we broke it off..

I’ll update , but rheda does have a gift...

Offline simsim

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2019, 10:40:46 AM »
I read with her, aurthur, Roxanne and Angelica... just for a few mins.. I was curious whether or not they will pick up on something...
rheda, wow.. all I provided was my name. She saw around me two names, one in relation to my ex poi ( this person was very important to him whom is no longer alive) and she saw a name around me that I am close friends with ( William) but he is more known as will... I did not even tell her the name of my ex... she picked up on someone’s workplace around him like a close person around him where this person works at.. all 3 gave me a prediction on contact .... that i am not sure it will come to pass because my poi has an explosive behavior if he’s mentally stressed ..I am not sure to hold onto all 3 of their predictions but they all predicted contact the week after Valentine’s... which will mark one year from the first time we broke it off..

I’ll update , but rheda does have a gift...

yes rheda is gifted and picked up the name of my ex and his job randomly... i never told anyone on PS about this person so it was interesting. (an ex from a relationship that ended 4 years ago and he still has feelings for me)

yet i called her about someone that i met recently at that time and she told me lots of positive stuff, sadly none of it came to pass and we never saw eachother or spoke again, i reached out to the person 3 times and never got a reply.... guess he lost interest. oh well.

last time i spoke to her it was in nov about a diff guy she told me he will be back in couple of days bla bla bla.... again nothing came to pass and we are in feb now...

she also picked up on a name that i never heard of and till today i have no idea where that name came from.... yet the first time she picked up on my ex name which is a general white name to be honest lol

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2019, 07:48:48 AM »
Well, one of the things she mentioned when i had a reading with her did come to pass.. she had said someone was going to be traveling near the 18th of feb.. his mother and grandma are traveling, nothing from poi still but she did pick this up.. but i don’t know about poi coming back..