Author Topic: hometown psychic  (Read 8310 times)

Offline Starrlite

hometown psychic
« on: October 02, 2011, 03:56:24 PM »
I went to a psychic near my house because I've been on a psychic kick.  I'd been to her once before in April, and she wasn't completely wrong so I gave her another try.  She was on the money about situations with my family and with graduate school, but she was telling me I felt things I didn't really feel.  She didn't have a grasp on my feelings.  Maybe I'm in denial.  I wanted a love reading for myself and it turned into my family.  That's what the tarot was reading.  She got some things right but I'm hesitant to really believe her because she started talking about black magic being performed on my family leading to the problems we're having now theirs and mine.  I really don't believe in black magic I refuse to, but I want your opinion on whether I should still believe in this particular psychic or did she drag on the reading about my family to try to get over 200 dollars out of me for this cleansing.

Offline bluesgirl23

Re: hometown psychic
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 05:28:28 PM »
Sounds very much like a gypsy psychos scam to me. She wants you to beloved something about a black cloud around you & that someone has put a generationalcurse  curse on you & your family.m It is a scam. Stay far away & do not visit her again. If you don't believe me, do a google search on gypsy scams.

Highlyfavored1

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2011, 05:56:41 PM »
RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quick and don't believe a word she tells you. Most people can do a home cleanse of negativity by taking a bah in Epsom Salts. Works for me I feel rejuvenated and don't carry other people's emotions around with me. Please don't go back to her.

People like that perform spells to return lovers  and break up relationships. DO NOT TRUST THEM
SCAMMERS!

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2011, 06:24:40 PM »
She is a SCAM!!!!

Offline Inactive- PHN

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2011, 07:10:10 PM »
I would say definitely a scam she wanted more money. Psychics can meditate with you and channel their energy to u but I dont believe in black magic

Offline Starrlite

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2011, 07:13:16 PM »
Thank you.  I really needed to hear that will never ever go back to see this woman I was buying everything up until she said that

Offline jesstina

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2011, 12:19:09 AM »
Never believe someone when they bring black magic into it. I remember years ago I went and seen a spanish lady in my town. She wanted 400 dollars to unblock a spell on me. First off, That is wayyy to much money. And second off its a bunch of bolonga! Not all psychics are true, some are scammers and just want your money. So make sure you gut feels right about them, and never pay for a spell unblock!

Offline LuckyInLove

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2011, 07:40:14 PM »
So guys I have a question for you.

Would anyone of you pay like $700 to unblock negative energy with positive & remove obstacles to reunite with your ex?
Last evening I went to my local psychic that I had a reading with & has been doing some meditation work to see whats going on with my ex. She has been pretty accurate with what she has seen & said so far. I have been highly impressed with her. We tried a few things like me calling him & texting him but so far he has not responded. So when I went to see her yst she was telling me how there is so much negative force and energy around him and thats why there has been no contact. Both mine & his energy is not connecting right now. Inorder for our energy to connect & for us to start communicating again she has to take the meditation one step higher by lighting some blessed candles to the 7 spirit guides which will enable her to unblock the negative energy & remove the obstacles.

I am a little hesitant to pay that kind of money. There is no spell work just more meditation & bring him out of the darkness basically. $700 is a ton of money. Yes I do love my ex but fishing out that kind of money is way too much. Yes I want to reunite with him but if I have to do all the work & not him would that be fair? If him and I are to meant to be wont we be when the time is right?

There is nothing more divine than God right? When the time will be we will meet & if not then maybe it was not meant to be. She has agreed to be paid in installments but somehow I am still thinking this over.

What should I do? She has been pretty accurate so far but this kind of money is way too much.

Help
UIL

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2011, 07:51:20 PM »
I'm going to start calling you Love because I don't like the first part!!!

Love,

This forum has really helped me throughout this strange period of my life.  I have come to care about everyone here.  Because I do care, I must say that I don't think you should do it.

I completely believe in energy, possible blocks, and other stuff most people would laugh at, but in no way would I want you to spend so much money for something you might be able to accomplish yourself through meditation, yoga, etc.  I saw a psychic hear in town who gave me an accurate reading, but then tried to sell me on the same type of thing.  She said things weren't working out because of negativity in our energies and that I needed a cleansing.  I didn't do it.  I not just because I couldn't justify spending so much money, but because if I had to question it, I knew it wasn't right.

You will ultimately follow your gut and do what your heart desires, but I would say don't do it.  If it's meant to be, it will be.  I know it's easier said than done, but I only say it because I don't want you to regret it later on.  :) 

Offline misty

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2011, 07:51:47 PM »
I agree with Synergy!

omg 700 bucks to unblock negative ENERGY?! and for meditation? don't go back to her... 700 is too much to ask for.  I know its not a spell but you can definitely meditate at home and clear your energy with white light (Bonniesha told me about using this method for clearing negative energy around me and maybe its just all in my head but I think it does help + i've started to use white candles a lot now and doing more reading about it).

heres a couple of links, definitely try clearing out your own energy at home by yourself first.

http://blog.californiapsychics.com/blog/2011/07/7-basic-psychic-self-defense-and-energy-protection-techniques.html

http://blog.californiapsychics.com/blog/2011/03/10-ways-to-use-psychic-color-energy.html

http://www.wingsforthespirit.com/spiritual-protection-techniques.htm

Now I know i'm knew to all this. but asking for 700 dollars seems a whole lot of money to ask for.

Keep us posted!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 07:53:57 PM by misty »

Offline LuckyInLove

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2011, 08:07:34 PM »
Thanks guys. You'll said exactly what I have been feeling. At first I agreed to pay her but then told her let me think about it. While driving home after, I was talking to myself in the car LOL and said NO I cannot do this. My heart does not agree. Yes I have been impressed with what she has told me so far but I cannot spend that kind of money for negativity.

I am meditating more & it is helping. Also I was telling myself, people say when the time is right it will happen & no one can stop it. So if my SM and I are meant to be, then no power in this world can stop us from being together and at the same time if its NOT meant to be, then no power or psychic can make that happen.

I believe in God very much. I am upset at the Almighty right now for causing this pain but I will pull thru. There has to be some reason for me & my SM to go thru this. Many of the online psychics I have spoken to told me the separation is good for both of us. Why they dont know but it will bring us more closer when (if) we reunite.

I couldnt sleep much last night thinking this over but when I woke up this morning I looked at GOD & told him today being my birthday, I am asking HIM to guide me. I will not pay to over power my destiny that HE has for written for me.

I will pray more & beleive more that when the TIME comes, we will find each other again.

Thanks I feel much better after knowing what I had decided to do was the right thing.

PS: I will change my User name to LuckyInLove shortly. Thanks Synergy & misty.

Offline misty

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2011, 08:13:29 PM »
awww happy birthday LuckyInLove!! lol id ask how old r u now but that doesnt matter.

Hope you set away some money and spend it on your self! you deserve it!

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2011, 08:18:48 PM »
LuckyInLove!!  Happy birthday!!  My dad, one of my favorite people in the world, has a birthday tomorrow.  Scorpios are awesome!  I am really happy that you have been exploring meditation.  I agree with misty... go buy yourself a new outfit and a new pair of shoes!!  ;) 

Offline LuckyInLove

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2011, 08:31:15 PM »
Thank you guys!
An advance happy birthday to your dad!
Yes I am going to do just that, buy myself a new dress over the weekend!LOL.

I was hoping my SM would wish me a happy birthday but I know he wont. He is just a STUBBORN Scorpio Male. Oh well!

Thanks again!

Offline misty

« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2011, 08:56:57 PM »
lol weird coincidence ...my dads birthday is today. i totaly forgot till I read synergys post:$

n i agree Im a taurus, i dont know much scorpios but the ones i do meet are great people stubborn but grt lol

PS: stubborn pride indeed
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 08:58:28 PM by misty »