Author Topic: Something a little different... Animal Psychic and Story  (Read 5770 times)

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
Something a little different... Animal Psychic and Story
« on: October 02, 2011, 05:01:13 AM »
Hi everyone.   Well today I feel I was forced to try something a little different, an animal psychic.   Unfortunately my cat, Kit, got out about three days ago now and has not returned since.   There has been no sign of her despite my searching and searching but not even a peep from her.    Usually she would cry if she were outside and I would at least know where she is.    It's unlikely that someone has taken her in as she is still partially feral.  I'm really worried about her especially since it's starting to get so cold here.

Anyway, I was talking to a friend of mine today that happens to be a paranormal investigator who suggested I try a pet psychic.     After searching for sometime online, I chose a woman who appears to know what she is talking about with communicating with animals.  She has even written a book on the subject and has CD out there.  She says that we don't really need a psychic to communicate with our animals as they are telepathic and we can learn to do it ourselves but in times of distress, it's often easier to have someone else help you talk to them.  This woman's name is Suzan Vaughn at http://www.telepathictalk.com.   

Although I don't know if it's true or not yet, she told me some interesting information.    She said that my cat, being part feral, is enjoying being outside and is choosing not to come home quite yet as she wants to be outside and I won't let her out, which is true.   She says the cat is alive and well which I am grateful for but I love her and really want her to come home.   So I'd love to hear if any of you have any experience with pet psychics?     

I know quite of few of  you are animal lovers as well so in the meantime, please say a little kitty prayer for me if you would?

Thanks!

Offline loveblooms

Re: Something a little different... Animal Psychic and Story
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 05:51:43 AM »
Sunshine, I pray for your kitty, I pray that she is well and will comeback to you very soon.

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2011, 03:10:06 PM »
Hi Sunshine I am a huge cat lover! I am saying kitty prayers so she returns. My cat loves outdoors and I let him out daily, thankfully he always comes back. I noticed that if I don't let him out he gets depressed. So I let him enjoy nature, which I think animals must do. I had a reading with Jacqueline and Demi about him, it was pretty accurate. When I came back from vacation he was not himself for a while, giving me attitude for abandoning him. But now it is OK now.
Don't worry Sunshine, try to communicate telepathically with the kitty telling her that you need her here.

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2011, 04:36:13 PM »
Hi SunshineGirl:  I talk to this lady named Patricia Schaller who will give you a free reading for lost pets only.  She does other readings which are listed on her website.  I have spoken to Patricia when my cats have been lost and she has been very accurate.  I think she really is worth a try.

http://petreader.com/

I will keep my fingers crossed that you kitty will come back home safe and sound.

Bridgee

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2011, 05:54:00 PM »
ohhh, I like her web site. Good luck Sunshine!

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2011, 05:57:58 PM »
Thank you soooo much everyone.   I really appreciate the good thoughts and prayers.   I have been trying to talk to her telepathically but nothing yet.   

And Bridgee, THANK YOU, as well!!!   I will be calling her as soon as I get home today!   That is so sweet that she does that for people with lost pets.    I keep thinking about how scared she must be and have been so sad about it.   Hopefully she can help. 

Offline jesstina

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2011, 06:01:49 PM »
I used to talk to this awesome pet psychic. She had a radio show on blogtalk radio. I have to find all my old notes to remember her name and her contact info. She is really good with lost pets, that was her specialty. I will reply back later tonight or tomorrow once I find her.

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2011, 07:46:32 PM »
Thank you Jesstina!    I've gotten some great information but I'm hoping I might be able to find someone who can actually see where my cat is vs. what she is seeing.     Everyone says she is with someone and being cared for though so I really hope they are right!  :-)

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2011, 08:10:32 PM »
oh gosh sunshine. She's still missing? I'm sorry

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2011, 08:21:19 PM »
Thank you PT.

Yes, she is still missing.    I never thought I would be this distraught over this missing cat but I am.   It's wierd!    Plus, I've had to go through a bunch of animal control places where they bring in strays from people to claim and it's so heartbreaking.    I just want her home.   :-[