Author Topic: Anyone use Youtube readers?  (Read 36472 times)

Offline court1130

Re: Anyone use Youtube readers?
« Reply #75 on: September 06, 2020, 11:14:14 PM »
ok so I'm going to finally put down all the readers I've resonated with on youtube, they have really helped me get off binging on psychics. I have read with some personally too, i'll list them below:

Queenofcups Tarot: love her monthly sign readings and her pick a cards. read with her a couple of times. she is not one for predictions, maybe reads the current well. I wasn't impressed but I was desperate so I tried her the second time. plus, don't forget about the wait time and cost $$$

PowerOfLoveTarot : absolutely love her Pick a cards. resonate to the core but when I got a few personal readings, she was crap. I kept going back because I couldn't believe how her personal readings didn't resonate when her general readings were so bang on. she is also very condescending so I didn't need that shit:))

SirenTarot: Love her general readings too, can be a bit triggering at times I feel. she seems very direct and not all positive. did 1 personal reading with her, so off. wont try her again

empower soul tarot: every reading of hers so far has resonated to the T. I'm so amazed. I'm keeping an eye on her and will probably get a personal reading with her at some point. the only downside I feel is she might sugar coat too much. will wait and watch.

soul source tarot: like her but not too impressed. very generic stuff I feel.

PaulineGoldcards: I really enjoyed her PAC readings and read with her personally too. not sure why though:)) I guess I was bored. it was a prediction so Will let you know if it pans out.

IgnatiusWallace Tree of life: I do enjoy her sign readings.

I watch many more but these have resonated the most.

Isn't it so funny that these readers are so on point with their general PAC/monthly sign readings but nothing seems to resonate when you actually pay to get a personal ?! QofCTarot PAC readings totally resonated every single time I picked intuitively, so I decided to get a personal from her and I wasn't as impressed, either lmao. Idk personally, I feel like I don't even need to bother with personals on YouTube because my intuition seems to never steer me wrong. It also depends on who I'm watching, but Queen of Cups Tarot, 222 Tarot, and Emily Halifax Readings have consistently been on point for me. I'm going to look into some of the other readers you mentioned, as well!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 11:20:34 PM by court1130 »

Offline court1130

« Reply #76 on: September 07, 2020, 12:57:52 AM »
My problem with soul source tarot is she can be rediculously overly negative & seems to over dramatize the negative. Right now my favorite is Soma Chandra/Soma Chandra Libra. She is very blunt/honest but empowering as well. Also freakishly accurate. Other favorites are soul whispers, tarot empress, tarot Victoria, 32 readings, be.her

I definitely agree with your assessment of soul source tarot. Her general readings were crazy negative and made it seem as though something terrible like an accident or whatever was going to transpire. It gave me anxiety lmao

Offline wishes215

« Reply #77 on: September 07, 2020, 03:27:01 AM »
thats right, no point spending money on getting personal readings with them. just enjoy their PAC and move on:))

ok so I'm going to finally put down all the readers I've resonated with on youtube, they have really helped me get off binging on psychics. I have read with some personally too, i'll list them below:

Queenofcups Tarot: love her monthly sign readings and her pick a cards. read with her a couple of times. she is not one for predictions, maybe reads the current well. I wasn't impressed but I was desperate so I tried her the second time. plus, don't forget about the wait time and cost $$$

PowerOfLoveTarot : absolutely love her Pick a cards. resonate to the core but when I got a few personal readings, she was crap. I kept going back because I couldn't believe how her personal readings didn't resonate when her general readings were so bang on. she is also very condescending so I didn't need that shit:))

SirenTarot: Love her general readings too, can be a bit triggering at times I feel. she seems very direct and not all positive. did 1 personal reading with her, so off. wont try her again

empower soul tarot: every reading of hers so far has resonated to the T. I'm so amazed. I'm keeping an eye on her and will probably get a personal reading with her at some point. the only downside I feel is she might sugar coat too much. will wait and watch.

soul source tarot: like her but not too impressed. very generic stuff I feel.

PaulineGoldcards: I really enjoyed her PAC readings and read with her personally too. not sure why though:)) I guess I was bored. it was a prediction so Will let you know if it pans out.

IgnatiusWallace Tree of life: I do enjoy her sign readings.

I watch many more but these have resonated the most.

Isn't it so funny that these readers are so on point with their general PAC/monthly sign readings but nothing seems to resonate when you actually pay to get a personal ?! QofCTarot PAC readings totally resonated every single time I picked intuitively, so I decided to get a personal from her and I wasn't as impressed, either lmao. Idk personally, I feel like I don't even need to bother with personals on YouTube because my intuition seems to never steer me wrong. It also depends on who I'm watching, but Queen of Cups Tarot, 222 Tarot, and Emily Halifax Readings have consistently been on point for me. I'm going to look into some of the other readers you mentioned, as well!

Offline friendlyface

« Reply #78 on: September 07, 2020, 12:41:30 PM »
If you do anything today..... go and watch this lady's readings. She IS her own personal kind of crazy lol but OMG she can be on point. I get entranced with just the way she talks lol

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzcB6yUTNVsvamC_eaDTOCw/videos

Offline court1130

« Reply #79 on: September 07, 2020, 05:20:00 PM »
Exactly, Wishes! And thanks, Friendlyface. I'll check her out now!

Offline newone1

« Reply #80 on: September 07, 2020, 06:08:11 PM »
Thanks friendlyface. She was so on point.

Offline SweetT

« Reply #81 on: September 07, 2020, 06:44:53 PM »
I just watched her Friendlyface, I was amazed how accurate she was. It was like she was talking directly to me. Thank you for bringing her to the platform.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #82 on: September 07, 2020, 07:22:47 PM »
If you do anything today..... go and watch this lady's readings. She IS her own personal kind of crazy lol but OMG she can be on point. I get entranced with just the way she talks lol

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzcB6yUTNVsvamC_eaDTOCw/videos

oh I rememberer I used to watch her once. she resonated for a few months and then she didn't. maybe ill try her again.

Offline court1130

« Reply #83 on: September 08, 2020, 04:17:42 AM »
Is that link for the friendlyface everyone is talking about because I can't find her YouTube page when I put in friendlyface. Thanks in advance

No, Friendlyface is the user. Cosmic Tarot is the reader associated with that link. So, either click the link Friendly provided or search Cosmic Tarot on YouTube and she should come right up.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2020, 04:20:43 AM by court1130 »

Offline wishes215

« Reply #84 on: September 29, 2020, 07:49:19 PM »
ok another recommendation for you all, White Rose Guidance. I think I've gone thru all her PAC readings and each and everyone resonated. the sign readings not so much. let me know what you all think.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2020, 04:09:41 AM by wishes215 »

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #85 on: September 30, 2020, 04:13:28 AM »
ok another recommendation for you all, White Rose Guidance. I think I've gone thru all her PAC readings and each and everyone resonated. the sign readings not so much. let me know what you all think.

I loved her readings too. Would also recommend Indigo Mystery.

Offline court1130

« Reply #86 on: October 01, 2020, 04:52:14 AM »
Indigo Mystery is pretty good, but she never replies to her emails. I reached out for a reading three times within 3 months and never heard back. I just started watching Chanel Bader Tarot & Guidance and although she doesn't do PAC's, her daily and sign readings are always incredibly accurate; love the way she reads. 😊
« Last Edit: October 01, 2020, 04:55:09 AM by court1130 »

Offline kumamon

« Reply #87 on: October 01, 2020, 07:29:29 PM »
Indigo Mystery is pretty good, but she never replies to her emails. I reached out for a reading three times within 3 months and never heard back. I just started watching Chanel Bader Tarot & Guidance and although she doesn't do PAC's, her daily and sign readings are always incredibly accurate; love the way she reads. 😊

Indigo Mystery is amazing and spot on only thing is she didn’t deliver her reading on time and you needed to follow up with her, I love her much

Offline court1130

« Reply #88 on: October 01, 2020, 08:24:17 PM »
Indigo Mystery is amazing and spot on only thing is she didn’t deliver her reading on time and you needed to follow up with her, I love her much

That's the thing. I did follow up and still never heard back. I waited weeks before I sent the emails (3 total) and just gave up. I first reached out to her in July and it's now September...

Offline kumamon

« Reply #89 on: October 01, 2020, 08:31:53 PM »

That's the thing. I did follow up and still never heard back. I waited weeks before I sent the emails (3 total) and just gave up. I first reached out to her in July and it's now September...

So she never replied?!
Did you send the payment to her?
Usually she is good at IG DM
I saw her always update her IG

anything