Author Topic: what seems to be the truth  (Read 4558 times)

Offline 4everhopeful

what seems to be the truth
« on: September 30, 2011, 02:14:15 AM »
Hello girls and guys, Im back again and I have to apologize. I have been down then up, then down, then up about my psychic readings. Well, I want to tell you a little story.
I have been reading with CP for 3 years. Some of the things that they saw did indeed happen or were happening at the present time. But in the course of those 3 years I have gained communication with several very nice, sweet ladies that are very intelligent, charming, and beautiful. I have also been able to follow their stories along with a few others, I would say a dozen or more in a blog at CP. Some of these ladies I talk to on the phone on a regular basis.
You all have read here how my ex has gotten his girlfriend pregnant, only one reader at CP "felt" an infant around them. She still says hes coming back to me. Well Im not holding my breath, lol.
Another lady was told that she would marry her boyfriend and become a mother. Well, he has since broken up with her and is engaged to another woman.
Another lady has been holding on and following advice for at least two years that I know of and she just found out that he is engaged to another woman.
On lady on the blog also held on and was still receiving emails from some man that she was told would return to the states and marry her. Then she suddenly got an email saying he had gotten married. TO ANOTHER WOMAN.
Yet another lady had been calling for over 5 years and hearing the same story that the man in question will leave his wife and make a life with her. Granted, she has contact with this man and he does seem to really like her and I think he has feelings. But the timelines are still being pushed back so who knows?
This one lady that I heard about tonite just pushed me over the edge. How can these "psychics" keep telling women that these men are coming back when the reality is right in front of us for most of us?
I am finally realizing that whoever said on here that if you havent heard from him in several months, then let it go. He isnt coming back. I realize that is true now. Im so disappointed in myself and in CP and all the other sites. Even this new lady that I raved about. I thought at first that she was really great but now Im beginning to think that they get so many calls about relationships and when someone says to focus on relationships then they assume the man is gone and the woman is wanting him back, which is true in most cases.
I so wish I had all my money back that I have spent the last 3 years. Im sorry to be negative this evening but I think its time we all wake up and smell the coffee. Had I not started calling CP I would have moved on long ago. I would have taken no contact for no contact and he doesnt want anything to do with me. Not that he was scared and didnt know how to approach me. I feel so stupid tonite. Im not trying to be mean but so many stories of the ex not returning is enough for me. I think the ones that have returned is just a lucky guess or coincidence.
For those that still have contact from your ex or an ongoing friendship, by all means keep the faith and maybe the romance will be rekindled. For those that have no contact at all or have been pushed aside so blatantly, please move on. If by some chance he does come back, then great, but please dont wait any longer. Youre wasting your life away waiting for someone that doesnt make the effort to be a part of your life. I know Im not wasting anymore of my time or energy on my ex. If he loved me as they say, he would have made an effort to rekindle and not just ignore me.
Im sorry again but this is the vent category and Im venting. Maybe this is the true beginning of my healing, which I need so badly. A broken heart takes a very long time to heal and mine was completely shattered. I still ask God why. I havent received my answer yet. But Im sure hoping that my ex's circumstances now are his payback.

Highlyfavored1

Re: what seems to be the truth
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2011, 03:51:54 AM »
I feel you 4ever
My guy is around. I'm the one doing the walking! why b/c even though he's here! My needs are not getting met..so I'm tired of waiting. We may have a connection and that's all fine and dandy, but...I'm unhappy and he's afraid so Ive taken the proactive approach and take matters in my own hand and LEAVE!

When psychics say he's coming back, that could be anything! That doesn't mean that the relationship will be rekindled. 

Some men and women have to actually go through the motions of being hopeful until the very end, and then one day it hits them like a ton of bricks that they've been deceived and waiting for years for Nothing!

Each person knows when that time is right for them to finally let go. Take your life back NOW!

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2011, 10:58:15 AM »
Thank you High. You know when my ex and I were together, I tried to walk away several times because I saw his hesitancy, and at those times he would say "Oh no, I dont want to lose you" but in the end he walked away. I think part of my being uspet is because I didnt walk away first. I will never make that mistake again. If I even date anymore. At this part, I just feel done. Im too old to start over and go through any of this kind of stuff again. I cant take another heartbreak like I endured with him. But as of today I am taking my life back and will enjoy myself just like I did before I ever set eyes on him. I just hope others here find the strength to do the same thing so they can move past the misery and find some happiness once again.
Im sure I will still have some days that I think about it, but the worst is over finally. From what I gather most of the women here are much younger than me and have their whole life ahead of them. They shouldnt waste a minute if it on some man that turned his back on them. The truth hurts but sometime the truth is what we need to get up and move on. I still wish everyone the best of everything and hope that we all find the one that will love us as we loved these stupid men that couldnt see it.

Offline lightme

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2011, 04:07:31 PM »
4ever, i read from relationship books and I find it logical that if the ex doesn't
come back after a few months, it is over and we have to face it and move on.

the logic is a man who truely loves us will feel the pain of losing us after one
to two months at most, and he will come back. if he doesn't, he has made the
decision to move on and check out others.
there is a chance he will find someone he likes more than us, n settles down.
there is also the chance he finds out he prefers us over the new woman and comes
back. but all these should happen quite fast, should take only few months.

my take is if the man truely loves us, he is not capable to get involved with another
woman seriously. just like we are not able to move on too.

the truth hurts, but we have to face it. my two exes left during my younger days,
they got new girlfriends n moved on, since when they come back? I moved on too and
found new bfs myself. they didnt come back becos I was not the one for them.

my point is, we and the men only need a couple of months to know if you are the one.
and during these couple of months, no contact is the rule.

Offline lightme

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2011, 04:31:11 PM »
just to share a bit more.

i also bought get ex back packages, i must say the tips and advices make sense too. it is no guarantee the strategy will work, but the strategies are healthy, constructive and logical. it helps us to heal and yet helps us to give it a last shot and yet keeping our dignity.

there is this package that says that after two months of break up and no contact ( if the ex doesn't contact you, you don't contact him, if he comes back then that is another scenario ), we could initiate casual contact to test their reaction. this is the part of the strategy to "get ex back" but yet not appearing to them that we want to get them back. well , i won't be elaborating the whole thing here. what i mean is, besides the psychics, there are things that we can do.

Offline Starrlite

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2011, 09:50:24 PM »

I was also with the man I loved and despite it all  I was so unhappy that my needs weren't being met.  I left my apartment, our furniture and took our car and left.  I was hoping he would realize what had happened and come running back.  I never called a psychic before I left, but I did after.  They all tell me the same thing, he's coming back.  He has established the same kind of co dependant relationship with me that we had before in the last week.  Except we're not together and to tell you the truth I don't want to go back to the same unhappy life with the same guy.  He needs to change.  All the psychics say he will and we will live happily ever after.  But all i know now is that after i left he dated a girl that was so young and gave her things he never gave me and now thats over and he's calling me again.  I don't know if i should believe the psychics and sometimes i want them to tell me no its over get over it.  Logically i know i dont need them to make a decision, but for some reason their words give me false hope that SM will change and that I'll have everything i ever wanted with him

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2011, 12:42:02 PM »
4ever
Thanks for sharing the stories of your friends who've had disaster results with the psychics. Any chance they would want to share with us or at least tell us who they read with? I'm sure they're like us and have their favorites etc but maybe their experiences can save others from going down the same bad path?
Thanks and I hope you're feeling a bit better.
xxoo
PT

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2011, 03:44:30 PM »
This is from a website of a super expensive psychic, I never read with her, and I do not encourage anyone to spend so much money, but I find interesting what it says about getting a reading:

While Colette has been known to very accurately predict upcoming events, timing is something that is elusive - therefore it is not recommended to be attached to timing. The best use of the session is not to be asking "What is my future - tell me what will happen?" ...but instead: "How am I creating my future and what challenges and opportunities will I be facing? What can you tell me about the patterns in my life and how might I strengthen them or eradicate them?"

Offline lightme

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2011, 10:00:28 PM »
i met my SM last nite, i am sorry i won't be writing the details here, just want to comment on the accuracy the psychics again.

the psychics who painted a negative picture are not right again. these psychics are worse than the fairytale-telling psychics when they are off because they make you feel devastated over nothing. and if they create so much negatives in us it may make the negative outcome become real ( when things are not as bad in reality.)

the psychics who painted a positive picture are so so far on track, but final timeline is not passed yet so i cannot comment. however, the irony is i don't believe them either because they were not able to pick up the facts themselves. some callers are ok with this but i am not personally. and i also want to thank 4everhopeful for sharing the stories, and personally i also think that they say the same thing to everyone. for me, basically they are just guessing the best outcome for me from the info i gave them, i could do that myself. i also must comment that a few of them are so nice to talk to, but for few dollars a min, that is crazy. 

i just bought another relationship book which i find useful.

highlyfavored congratulations to you! hope everything works out fine for you.

i still believe in psychic power but i come to the conclusion that it is hard to find the real one. i don't believe in the call in psychics anymore, be them network or private site. i don't find any point in calling anymore due to my own experience. i don't hate them or what, i just don't find them to be real, at most just a little bit gifted, some special intuition but not powerful enough to serve any purpose, if not make things worse.
just like what highlyfavored said, the psychic picked up that she will meet a man, it did happen, but the man did not turn out to be her SM, but the psychic told her he would be the SM. so what is the value add from this psychic? nothing. also, we are so highly vulnerable now that any inaccuracy is enough to screw our minds up, is it worth it? not to mention the money we pour in.

i recommend that any one who wants to try this psychic route to set a budget. i didn't spend more than a thousand in all, i don't regret the experience, and i am glad i had found the answer to myself how useful they are to me before spend more on them. well, i may call back one or two, but for sure i won't be addicted again or take their words seriously.

all the very best to all my friends here, best of luck to you!

anything