Author Topic: THE END  (Read 156352 times)

Offline bstalling

Re: THE END
« Reply #525 on: October 18, 2020, 05:27:44 PM »
 "Celeste - she predicted the new guy into my life earlier this year and told me the IT guy was not it lol. However in the most recent reading, although she saw marriage and living together, she didnt see him as the guy I would grow old with lol. Who knows if that could mean we get together and get divorced, or if it doesn’t happen at all. Such a big elusive prediction on that one."

I initially had an awkward experiance with Celeste. But I tried her 2 more times and I have to change my perspective on her capabilities. Ive compared notes with others and one thing I noticed is that her "wont grow old" together is an ism of hers. Shes just basically saying shes not seeing that far out.

She's one of the few CP psychics that stops you from giving info before the reading. And she has seen some significant things in my life and the people around me. Her timing may not be all there, but the things she says happens.

How was she with you in practical matters (job/career etc)? I think this may not be her forte bc its wher I had the bad reading with her.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 05:30:07 PM by bstalling »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #526 on: November 24, 2020, 03:04:18 PM »
Interesting. Whats funny is that Ive read with her maybe 5 times since 2016. And in almost all but 1 call she was 100 per correct on the outcome.
I usually call her when I either really want to know the final outcome of a relationship situation or the ins and outs of the relationship and she tells you literally everything in 10 minutes. Most of the time I dont want to know the outcome becuase almost everyone is usually incorrect (except her).

I have not actually called her about job/career although one time she did bring it up for me. She said that I would get a new job, connected to a guy and that I would move (with the guy) like 2 years ago...right now all 3 things actually seem like a strong possibility.

"Celeste - she predicted the new guy into my life earlier this year and told me the IT guy was not it lol. However in the most recent reading, although she saw marriage and living together, she didnt see him as the guy I would grow old with lol. Who knows if that could mean we get together and get divorced, or if it doesn’t happen at all. Such a big elusive prediction on that one."

I initially had an awkward experiance with Celeste. But I tried her 2 more times and I have to change my perspective on her capabilities. Ive compared notes with others and one thing I noticed is that her "wont grow old" together is an ism of hers. Shes just basically saying shes not seeing that far out.

She's one of the few CP psychics that stops you from giving info before the reading. And she has seen some significant things in my life and the people around me. Her timing may not be all there, but the things she says happens.

How was she with you in practical matters (job/career etc)? I think this may not be her forte bc its wher I had the bad reading with her.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #527 on: June 17, 2021, 10:57:41 PM »
Any updates sparkle?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #528 on: July 09, 2021, 04:58:16 AM »
Any updates sparkle?

Hey britbrat - yep a bunch. To sum it up, Cookie, Kisha, Barbara and Tajah have been spot on for me.

Its now been a year since my POI and I have been together (they all, including others - predicted him into my life).
Most, pretty much all predictions happened. The last read I had was with Kisha back in March. I havent read with Cookie in a year ...but the last reading (last June) all happened with the guy Im currently with, when at the time I called about a totally diff guy (the IT Director).

Cookie literally throws everyone in a pot, mixes it together and all kinds of predictions come out. You just wont know if its about the person you are calling with in the present or near future or even far future.

Some predictions in 2019 came true about the guy im with now, when I called about a diff POI - they were specific enough to make sense of it.
At the time she said "The holidays will be significant, Valentines Day, Easter, etc. all the way to September. He should be bringing you to events with his friends and he is inviting you..etc". Well I couldnt see that with the guy I was interested with at the time, I was like thats impossible. And I was right. That reading was Feb 2019 (way before the IT Director) when I was dating POI #1. All of what she said is happening (or has happened) with my current POI.

Offline Live and love

« Reply #529 on: July 09, 2021, 06:16:28 PM »
Any updates sparkle?

Hey britbrat - yep a bunch. To sum it up, Cookie, Kisha, Barbara and Tajah have been spot on for me.

Its now been a year since my POI and I have been together (they all, including others - predicted him into my life).
Most, pretty much all predictions happened. The last read I had was with Kisha back in March. I havent read with Cookie in a year ...but the last reading (last June) all happened with the guy Im currently with, when at the time I called about a totally diff guy (the IT Director).

Cookie literally throws everyone in a pot, mixes it together and all kinds of predictions come out. You just wont know if its about the person you are calling with in the present or near future or even far future.

Some predictions in 2019 came true about the guy im with now, when I called about a diff POI - they were specific enough to make sense of it.
At the time she said "The holidays will be significant, Valentines Day, Easter, etc. all the way to September. He should be bringing you to events with his friends and he is inviting you..etc". Well I couldnt see that with the guy I was interested with at the time, I was like thats impossible. And I was right. That reading was Feb 2019 (way before the IT Director) when I was dating POI #1. All of what she said is happening (or has happened) with my current POI.
Are you saying that you see this as win for  Cookie because she got the details correct but the POI and the timing ( 2 years off ) wrong? 

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #530 on: July 09, 2021, 06:38:25 PM »
Sparkle I love this whole thread and am so happy for you! I read with Indio and Delores... I have to say Indio gave me very good advice and saw that my POI will step up but I need to change my energy for this, she saw all good things and seemed to nail the situation without me saying much, we have an age gap and sometimes readers ask birthdates and read off that he is young and right away I get the BS of him being emotionally immature, which in all honesty I have dated men older than me more emotionally immature than him... then I read with Delores and she right away went into the age and him not being emotionally mature eye roll ... I will listen to both and continue on and ask for guidance from my guides along the way while not closing myself off to new comers but remaining close with POI- Yona and Kisha both see this getting better Kisha said it will not be easy but sees much more by Fall this year and into next Spring which Indio stated in the past reading as well, she sees a rebirth for him in the fall, either way she did say I have more than him coming in and I will have a good relationship this Fall, Celeste CP also said Aug/Sept major decision and coming together... so we will see!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #531 on: July 09, 2021, 06:55:39 PM »
Any updates sparkle?

Are you saying that you see this as win for  Cookie because she got the details correct but the POI and the timing ( 2 years off ) wrong?

She didn’t know who she was seeing lol

She didn’t really give me a timing specifically for the holiday significance and friends/events because it was all mixed - from that Feb reading …although she got what would happen on the holidays correct she didn’t say what year - which was the kicker - I assumed it was the same year WITH the person at the time but it didn’t happen - heck that call was right before Valentine’s too lol. So 2/14/19 nothing 2/14/20 nothing and boom 2/14/21 boom flowers romance etc and it was significant because of what happened (we were trapped in a snow storm in Dallas at that time it was crazy) plus alllll of the holidays I’ve spent with him

Basically I don’t know if I can’t ever say Cokoie is ever wrong (big statement i know) because eventually let’s say in a 30 min reading all the predictions happen OVER TIME. Whatever didn’t happened with the poi you called about ends up happening with a new guy (which she predicted in other readings but would mix what would happen between old and new) it’s crazy. Like these are detailed predictions.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #532 on: July 09, 2021, 06:58:19 PM »
Sparkle I love this whole thread and am so happy for you! I read with Indio and Delores... I have to say Indio gave me very good advice and saw that my POI will step up but I need to change my energy for this, she saw all good things and seemed to nail the situation without me saying much, we have an age gap and sometimes readers ask birthdates and read off that he is young and right away I get the BS of him being emotionally immature, which in all honesty I have dated men older than me more emotionally immature than him... then I read with Delores and she right away went into the age and him not being emotionally mature eye roll ... I will listen to both and continue on and ask for guidance from my guides along the way while not closing myself off to new comers but remaining close with POI- Yona and Kisha both see this getting better Kisha said it will not be easy but sees much more by Fall this year and into next Spring which Indio stated in the past reading as well, she sees a rebirth for him in the fall, either way she did say I have more than him coming in and I will have a good relationship this Fall, Celeste CP also said Aug/Sept major decision and coming together... so we will see!

Aw thank you!! Hope everything works out and hope the readers work for you♥️! Delores - lol she says the same stuff (actually Barbara abs Cookie do too) - she doesn’t make sense unless it’s a 30-45 min read. It doesn’t make sense initially but over time you’ll see what happens lol

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #533 on: July 10, 2021, 01:46:18 PM »
I just think she went off his age too much and she seems to be the opposite of everyone else, I guess we will see! She was also keeping me on by talking all this gibberish and quotes until the minute beep and then would start saying the guy coming in is... I also have not gotten one other person saying another guy is coming in other than Yona seeing a KOW who could be significant but also says this is when POI steps up too so I would have a choice.

Aw thank you!! Hope everything works out and hope the readers work for you♥️! Delores - lol she says the same stuff (actually Barbara abs Cookie do too) - she doesn’t make sense unless it’s a 30-45 min read. It doesn’t make sense initially but over time you’ll see what happens lol

Offline Live and love

« Reply #534 on: July 10, 2021, 03:06:26 PM »
Any updates sparkle?

She didn’t really give me a timing specifically for the holiday significance and friends/events because it was all mixed - from that Feb reading …although she got what would happen on the holidays correct she didn’t say what year - which was the kicker - I assumed it was the same year WITH the person at the time but it didn’t happen - heck that call was right before Valentine’s too lol. So 2/14/19 nothing 2/14/20 nothing and boom 2/14/21 boom flowers romance etc and it was significant because of what happened (we were trapped in a snow storm in Dallas at that time it was crazy) plus alllll of the holidays I’ve spent with him

Basically I don’t know if I can’t ever say Cokoie is ever wrong (big statement i know) because eventually let’s say in a 30 min reading all the predictions happen OVER TIME. Whatever didn’t happened with the poi you called about ends up happening with a new guy (which she predicted in other readings but would mix what would happen between old and new) it’s crazy. Like these are detailed predictions.
What if you met him 10 years later , would you still think her accurate?  Idk. I hope I am not sounding negative, but unless she said  it's someone new or at the very least he showed up within a year I would not be so impressed.   Odds are that eventually you would meet someone who you would do the holidays with. Isn't that just what most committed couples do?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #535 on: July 11, 2021, 02:46:49 AM »
Any updates sparkle?

What if you met him 10 years later , would you still think her accurate?  Idk. I hope I am not sounding negative, but unless she said  it's someone new or at the very least he showed up within a year I would not be so impressed.   Odds are that eventually you would meet someone who you would do the holidays with. Isn't that just what most committed couples do?

Question-not to sound negative either lol but have you read this entire thread with the detailed predictions? She did say I would meet someone new and described them in detail. Tbh timing is elusive when it comes to these readers. ThiS woman has literally predicted something down to a t that happened like 10 years later for a friend of mine lol.

And my odds weren’t typical - I was single for 7 years before I met him. In 7 years I was not in a committed relationship during the holidays. Again Cookie mixes up who she sees. Sometimes she gives timing (which is usually accurate, but sometimes she doesn’t give timing ) the predictions she sees where she doesn’t give a timing typically are far out.

So yes If it was 10 years later and the descriptions of the predictions were exact I would take it as a hit. Now if it was an elusive prediction that was flat out general “ you would meet the guy during the holidays” then no. You must understand that sometimes I post the full detailed prediction word for word from the reader and sometimes I just give a brief summary as I did with that prediction. This post here isn’t the full prediction (specifically the holiday prediction).

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #536 on: July 12, 2021, 12:40:05 AM »
I agree with all you say Sparkle.

I have found some of my most accurate descriptions and events have happened after the event.   Many great readers can give accurate descriptions about things and you assume it is about your current situation and then poof that ends the reader is wrong.   Then we meet someone new, predicted by many and all the things predicted start to happen.  It has happened to me and I am finding readings from 2016 and 2017 are happening word for word now and the accuracy is incredible.

My top ones have been spot of but I would not necessarily now recommend them for people wanting immediate answers.   

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #537 on: July 12, 2021, 05:11:09 AM »

I have found some of my most accurate descriptions and events have happened after the event.   Many great readers can give accurate descriptions about things and you assume it is about your current situation and then poof that ends the reader is wrong.   Then we meet someone new, predicted by many and all the things predicted start to happen.  It has happened to me and I am finding readings from 2016 and 2017 are happening word for word now and the accuracy is incredible.

My top ones have been spot of but I would not necessarily now recommend them for people wanting immediate answers.

So true and I agree! The ACCURACY IS IMPECCABLE! You may think
It’s about your current situation- there my be things that may fit or even some things that are true but some of the other predictions that may not have happened with the current POI we consider wrong because it never happened or we may try
To fit - but then 2 years later - BAM predictions fit word for word - it’s crazy! Lol
What’s funny is that the timing of some of those things aren’t mentioned sometimes smh

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #538 on: July 12, 2021, 08:29:24 AM »

It still makes me excited even when they come in late.

What we call about in a red hot minute is obviously never what we’re meant to know about. Be it a lesson or whatever.

I have found it amazing.  I’d say Matilda for me
As didn’t have much luck with those you mentioned.  Will too and even yona is starting to make sense 4 years on.

So true and I agree! The ACCURACY IS IMPECCABLE! You may think
It’s about your current situation- there my be things that may fit or even some things that are true but some of the other predictions that may not have happened with the current POI we consider wrong because it never happened or we may try
To fit - but then 2 years later - BAM predictions fit word for word - it’s crazy! Lol
What’s funny is that the timing of some of those things aren’t mentioned sometimes smh

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #539 on: September 29, 2021, 05:01:19 PM »
Any updates sparkle?

Hey sparkle....   Long time -- when you say barbara do you mean barbara4246 on keen?

anything