Author Topic: THE END  (Read 159725 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: THE END
« Reply #465 on: June 08, 2020, 09:08:12 PM »
Lastly, as a divorced women.... We are all mean and crazy in the man's eyes and point of view  but the thing they always fail to mention or recognize is that 90% of the time they drove us there with their behavior or actions.

Yeah this is so true and I believe early on Sparkle002 mentioned she knew what she was doing and didn't ask for judgment, so whatever. I wasn't involved so this situation did not affect me at all.

I started to look at the scenario just in reference to what the readers were saying to see if things were actually happening as they see it, just to process their interpretations (their skills). I was judging the readers.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #466 on: June 08, 2020, 09:27:02 PM »
Lastly, as a divorced women.... We are all mean and crazy in the man's eyes and point of view  but the thing they always fail to mention or recognize is that 90% of the time they drove us there with their behavior or actions.

Yeah this is so true and I believe early on Sparkle002 mentioned she knew what she was doing and didn't ask for judgment, so whatever. I wasn't involved so this situation did not affect me at all.

I started to look at the scenario just in reference to what the readers were saying to see if things were actually happening as they see it, just to process their interpretations (their skills). I was judging the readers.

Right that’s been my perspective - readers vs real life - which is why i post the story here to see how it all pans out lol

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #467 on: June 08, 2020, 10:26:22 PM »

Right that’s been my perspective - readers vs real life - which is why i post the story here to see how it all pans out lol

Reality vs. some readers. Fairytales vs. reality? I have been down this twisted road..so many times.
Just helps that others have seen my reality!
J.

Offline tshine17

« Reply #468 on: June 08, 2020, 10:36:48 PM »
Okay, I know you don't want judgement and I'll keep my opinion on all this out but maybe this is YOUR sign to leave that man alone. You give him way too much attention for him being married with kids. I know it emotionally got deeper but you also let that happen. I have chatted and talked to many men and become good friends over the years without it getting to this level even when I was married. At the end of the day there was an affair even if not physically but emotionally. Take as you lesson to create firm boundaries with your interactions with him or any other married men in the future. We allow things to unfold that way and I am sorry to say married men sometimes really only enjoy the attention you give them. They probably sit there and say "I still got it" to their friends. Do some take the leap into affairs? Absolutely, but many just enjoy the extra attention you are giving them and that's the only reason why they continue to entertain you.

Again, take this experience from that situation to see this is not worth the level of effort you are giving it and move on. I am realizing many psychics even probably the top tier ones are just designed to run with something to keep us stuck and keep their pockets fuller.

I agree 100% with this post. My husband was banging other dudes throughout our marriage! He told his BFF it was because I wouldn’t sleep with him. “Hmmm, yes, my wife won’t sleep with me so I’m gonna start banging guys! I don’t like dudes but my wife left me zero choice!” LOL. People can convince themselves of almost anything when the truth is too much for them to handle.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 10:39:21 PM by tshine17 »

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #469 on: June 08, 2020, 11:25:31 PM »
Here is what I think happens with Psychics mostly the ones who are actually good at their jobs. I feel that almost all of them suck at predictions. They are great empaths and are really good at picking up energies as they are actively unfolding. I have had every major psychic turn outcome predictions around. Kisha, Cookie, QOC18, Gloden Dawn Tarot, except Yona because i dont think her predicitons are ever going to happen.
The longer the prediction takes the more likely events in your own life will change causing some of those predictions to have different outcomes. Things that are relatively insignificant to a reader may end up changing the course of history hence making the prediction invalid. I think this is what happened here with Cookie. As for third party predictions I think most readers are reading the energy of the person you are calling about in relation to you. I do not believe they can tell how their significant other is or is not. How can they read that in your energy? When someone tells me they see another woman around my POI I say ok he is a single hot blodded man Id be concerned if there wasnt a woman around him. But I stop them there I dont want to know what their relationship is like. There is no way they can tell me about that. Since my POI is not married and we are not dating at the moment I am ok with that. If we were dating and someone picked up a third party Id be livid and would want to know. But I would trust my own intuition or ask him instead  of trusting the psychic. As much as I think Cookie has a gift she confuses energies a lot. She told me she sees something happening between my POI and I in a 3 this was 3 years ago and said in spring and summer so that would be this summer which has already started and now she is saying he will take action in 7-12 and there is another woman around him. But he will take some action towards you. Now you tell me how is that not awfully confusing. Then her usual ISMs start who us Asian yada yada.
Anyway all I am saying it no one can tell you what the future will be like that much in advance life has twists and turns and there are decisions to be made that constantly change outcomes and predictions. I trust the readings that talk about now and maybe 3 months ahead cant attach myself to years ahead.

Offline Bg2020

« Reply #470 on: June 09, 2020, 12:07:13 AM »
Hi Sparkle -- soooo sorry to hear ... :-[

And I feel kind of sad as I thought readers always read your situation correctly -- I kind of had hopes that if they can get it right for you -- it might work out for me too... Living vicariously through your stories. 

I hope you don't stop posting, as you're so entertaining! You give life to this forum!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #471 on: June 10, 2020, 03:14:39 AM »
Here is what I think happens with Psychics mostly the ones who are actually good at their jobs. I feel that almost all of them suck at predictions. They are great empaths and are really good at picking up energies as they are actively unfolding. I have had every major psychic turn outcome predictions around. Kisha, Cookie, QOC18, Gloden Dawn Tarot, except Yona because i dont think her predicitons are ever going to happen.
The longer the prediction takes the more likely events in your own life will change causing some of those predictions to have different outcomes. Things that are relatively insignificant to a reader may end up changing the course of history hence making the prediction invalid. I think this is what happened here with Cookie. As for third party predictions I think most readers are reading the energy of the person you are calling about in relation to you. I do not believe they can tell how their significant other is or is not. How can they read that in your energy? When someone tells me they see another woman around my POI I say ok he is a single hot blodded man Id be concerned if there wasnt a woman around him. But I stop them there I dont want to know what their relationship is like. There is no way they can tell me about that. Since my POI is not married and we are not dating at the moment I am ok with that. If we were dating and someone picked up a third party Id be livid and would want to know. But I would trust my own intuition or ask him instead  of trusting the psychic. As much as I think Cookie has a gift she confuses energies a lot. She told me she sees something happening between my POI and I in a 3 this was 3 years ago and said in spring and summer so that would be this summer which has already started and now she is saying he will take action in 7-12 and there is another woman around him. But he will take some action towards you. Now you tell me how is that not awfully confusing. Then her usual ISMs start who us Asian yada yada.
Anyway all I am saying it no one can tell you what the future will be like that much in advance life has twists and turns and there are decisions to be made that constantly change outcomes and predictions. I trust the readings that talk about now and maybe 3 months ahead cant attach myself to years ahead.

Interesting points!!!

Good Luck to you - we'll miss ya on the board!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #472 on: June 10, 2020, 03:22:06 AM »
Hi Sparkle -- soooo sorry to hear ... :-[

And I feel kind of sad as I thought readers always read your situation correctly -- I kind of had hopes that if they can get it right for you -- it might work out for me too... Living vicariously through your stories.

I hope you don't stop posting, as you're so entertaining! You give life to this forum!

Aww Bg thank you!! Keep your head up. Remember when I first started this thread, I started with doubt, and said they were ALL WRONG lol, 3 months later they were RIGHT. I just dont believe in this situation  I will actually end up with this guy as they said - they said I would be in a long term committed relationship with this person - I really think they are picking up the working relationship I have with him. With my original POI, the one I started the thread about, no one ever predicted Id be in a committed relationship with him , they just saw major progression that I thought wouldnt happen, but it did. I got what I really wanted - which was for his baby mama to leave his house (as predicted) and me getting to go over and spend the night there from time to time. 

For this situation - the only thing I wanted is for him to tell me his story and open up to me...this is what they have been predicting...I also kinda wanted to see if he really would fall in love with me, as they all said he would develop intense feelings for me too (never had that predicted before - but WHY ON EARTH FROM a MARRIED MAN geez)...mostly its curiosity because of the intrigue, but in real life without readings, he is just a coworker who can be an ass and that's that.

I will come back to update if there is anything significant - but significant or not, I WILL not be with this person that they predicted Id be with. So all in all its a wash
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 03:33:40 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #473 on: June 10, 2020, 05:32:44 PM »
People say predictions don't happen all the time, but I've had predictions to happen with psychics. Sometimes certain readers are spot on with some things, but most time it is a hit or miss. Sometimes the biggest issues are that readers are not consistent. I'm sure it's been said plenty of times that readers are consistently inconsistent. So true......

One day the first read can be excellent and a few things happen just as they said, but the second read is horrible and you wonder who they are reading because it definitely ain't you. The third can be sort of good but overall mediocre. If as a caller we can tell when readers are having off days, I wonder why they can't for themselves. Are they not aware when they feel drained, tired, or having a bad day? It doesn't appear to be the case because they still read, knowing their energy is low.

As many readers as I've had, I base a good reading on if they can pick up the current situation by telling me something I already know by providing specifics, so I know they are in my story. Then providing specifics about something that may happen, a prediction. I could care less about past shit. That is already gone.

You can find a good reader on the first read and then tomorrow they are off your favs list, with you trying to figure out what went wrong. It's crazy.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #474 on: June 22, 2020, 05:38:42 AM »
"ODD READING"  - I was being read to as the "Main" party vs the "3rd Party" and it was interesting lol

So basically she read to me as if I was the actual WIFE lol

So I happened to read with a new reader a couple of weeks ago, and when I went back to listen to the reading I laughed because I totally forgot about this reading. Basically - my situation revolved around my POI (I'll say my previous POI, because I dont claim that anymore for him) and as you all know he is Married - so I am technically the "3rd Party" for all intents and purposes.

As we went through the reading - she said (as if I was the WIFE)

"In the past, There is a strain, emotional, pain and discomfort in your relationship.  Currently, there needs to be strength to move forward from the past. There is a desire to triumph over issues in the past. In the Future, there is a change in the wind where things have piled up, between youguys, a new start, where you guys can put guards down and be able to start new and move forward...this could be moving forward into a new chapter, could be separate ways...., but it may be a positive way where it is a chance to start again.

I then ask "Whats going on in his personal life"

"There is strain on your relationship. He is in a place of thinking ....he feels like he wants to maneuver a way out of this. He wants to get away from particular energy that is knocking on his door - this is another energy. This is not definitely 3rd party, but there is an influence of another 3rd party or female energy that is causing him some sort of discomfort. It affects him and your relationship. There is a desire for this person to try to ... there is an element of him of wanting to hold on to this person to a degree.... But I feels like there is a level of unhappiness in your relationship. I dont know if he has vocalized that or not to you. There is a vulnerability to this dynamic and shakiness to your connection - there is a danger, that someone else (the energy) that could get itself through the door - its showing up in his energetic field. He feels things are so hard between you, and they are difficult. That could allow another female energy in. There is a disconnection here that he is not happy - it looks like he may allow this person in...it doesn't look like they have gotten in, but I feel like the vulnerability he has is there - because of the way that youguys are right now and this could be the issue...but I dont sense any outright infidelity or anything yet, but there is a caution there. .. looks like you are on uneven ground here, and appears that he is unhappy. Has he told you he is unhappy with the relationship? Its like I dont know if you make demands on him or what, but he isnt happy. This unhappiness leads to a vulnerability that appears to allow another energy in, another woman. It seems like this woman is trying to come in...."

"There has to be a dropping of defenses here in order for there to be an opening with you to move forward - there is an opportunity to start over, but its contingent about whats happened in the past".

Well damn Gina! LOL As we went through the reading, I let her know that he was married and already in a relationship. So I asked for clarification here - If he was moving forward with an opening with the wife and he was unhappy with me, or was he unhappy with the wife, and open up with me? She clarified that the reading showed that he was unhappy with a relationship he is already in and she said when I asked to look into his life this is what she picked up" So it appeared that the unhappiness was within his current relationship.

This is hilarious because there isnt a reason for him to be "unhappy" with me ...and all readers have had the constant theme of him being "unhappy" in his marriage.

Whats funny is that she didnt see true infidelity (which is true between us) and that he has not let this person (me) in lol.
BUT wow - Im being shown as this other energy that he is trying to push away  - FUNNY.

AND - based on the Future (what was mentioned above) there is a new chapter - where there is a fresh start where he is either leaving the situation or moving forward or rekindling within the marriage...this is contingent upon dropping defenses on what has happened in the past between them.

Thought Id update this tidbit....who knows what the hell will happen as there are so many outcomes Im given--hell Im not even given an ending as I usually do with any guy I call about (outcomes are always given, not asked)...and some of these predictions span from 6-12 MONTHS SMH (Cookie, Kisha, Venus, and River see out to 21 months + with this situation sooo yeah)

So it may be safe to say, I'll probably come back and update on this story - but this one I truly have NO IDEA even with all the readings whats going on because its a mixed bag.

Either way he isnt a priority, Im simply updating this story as a Journalist does with the latest News and how predictions match with reality.

Until Next Time...

Offline Bg2020

« Reply #475 on: June 22, 2020, 11:02:42 PM »
Hi Sparkle -- I think I understand -- So the reader was reading as if you were his actual wife (the one he's still with) NOT you but HER....
So got to hear the perspective from her side really -- interesting...  ???

Who is this reader?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #476 on: June 22, 2020, 11:35:59 PM »
Hi Sparkle -- I think I understand -- So the reader was reading as if you were his actual wife (the one he's still with) NOT you but HER....

Who is this reader?

YEP!! It was very interesting lol....it was Domino from CP.
She was pretty good at picking up things but wow. See I asked her to see what was going on in "his life" out of curiousity vs "what was coming up between me and him" and thats what I got lol

Wonder if she does this alot.

I find sometimes readers can reader you as the OTHER PERSON if there is another person involved.
Whew just another reason to BE CAREFUL.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #477 on: June 22, 2020, 11:42:11 PM »
"ODD READING"  - I was being read to as the "Main" party vs the "3rd Party" and it was interesting lol

So basically she read to me as if I was the actual WIFE lol

So I happened to read with a new reader a couple of weeks ago, and when I went back to listen to the reading I laughed because I totally forgot about this reading. Basically - my situation revolved around my POI (I'll say my previous POI, because I dont claim that anymore for him) and as you all know he is Married - so I am technically the "3rd Party" for all intents and purposes.

As we went through the reading - she said (as if I was the WIFE)

"In the past, There is a strain, emotional, pain and discomfort in your relationship.  Currently, there needs to be strength to move forward from the past. There is a desire to triumph over issues in the past. In the Future, there is a change in the wind where things have piled up, between youguys, a new start, where you guys can put guards down and be able to start new and move forward...this could be moving forward into a new chapter, could be separate ways...., but it may be a positive way where it is a chance to start again.

I then ask "Whats going on in his personal life"

"There is strain on your relationship. He is in a place of thinking ....he feels like he wants to maneuver a way out of this. He wants to get away from particular energy that is knocking on his door - this is another energy. This is not definitely 3rd party, but there is an influence of another 3rd party or female energy that is causing him some sort of discomfort. It affects him and your relationship. There is a desire for this person to try to ... there is an element of him of wanting to hold on to this person to a degree.... But I feels like there is a level of unhappiness in your relationship. I dont know if he has vocalized that or not to you. There is a vulnerability to this dynamic and shakiness to your connection - there is a danger, that someone else (the energy) that could get itself through the door - its showing up in his energetic field. He feels things are so hard between you, and they are difficult. That could allow another female energy in. There is a disconnection here that he is not happy - it looks like he may allow this person in...it doesn't look like they have gotten in, but I feel like the vulnerability he has is there - because of the way that youguys are right now and this could be the issue...but I dont sense any outright infidelity or anything yet, but there is a caution there. .. looks like you are on uneven ground here, and appears that he is unhappy. Has he told you he is unhappy with the relationship? Its like I dont know if you make demands on him or what, but he isnt happy. This unhappiness leads to a vulnerability that appears to allow another energy in, another woman. It seems like this woman is trying to come in...."

"There has to be a dropping of defenses here in order for there to be an opening with you to move forward - there is an opportunity to start over, but its contingent about whats happened in the past".

Well damn Gina! LOL As we went through the reading, I let her know that he was married and already in a relationship. So I asked for clarification here - If he was moving forward with an opening with the wife and he was unhappy with me, or was he unhappy with the wife, and open up with me? She clarified that the reading showed that he was unhappy with a relationship he is already in and she said when I asked to look into his life this is what she picked up" So it appeared that the unhappiness was within his current relationship.

This is hilarious because there isnt a reason for him to be "unhappy" with me ...and all readers have had the constant theme of him being "unhappy" in his marriage.

Whats funny is that she didnt see true infidelity (which is true between us) and that he has not let this person (me) in lol.
BUT wow - Im being shown as this other energy that he is trying to push away  - FUNNY.

AND - based on the Future (what was mentioned above) there is a new chapter - where there is a fresh start where he is either leaving the situation or moving forward or rekindling within the marriage...this is contingent upon dropping defenses on what has happened in the past between them.

Thought Id update this tidbit....who knows what the hell will happen as there are so many outcomes Im given--hell Im not even given an ending as I usually do with any guy I call about (outcomes are always given, not asked)...and some of these predictions span from 6-12 MONTHS SMH (Cookie, Kisha, Venus, and River see out to 21 months + with this situation sooo yeah)

So it may be safe to say, I'll probably come back and update on this story - but this one I truly have NO IDEA even with all the readings whats going on because its a mixed bag.

Either way he isnt a priority, Im simply updating this story as a Journalist does with the latest News and how predictions match with reality.

Until Next Time...

hi Sparkle, so did she read you as the wife from the get go without you telling her otherwise? You didn't tell her you weren't the wife? I am trying to keep up this reading but it's making my head spin so I am sure it did that for you. Just wanted to confirm. Also last post you said you were done with him? Still the case or have things picked back up again?

Yes I just asked her "What is going on in his life" so she had no idea I was NOT the wife... I didnt tell her until after she got done with that first part of the reading. This reading was from a few weeks ago and I just happened to listen to it...so this is what made me add the update.

I am done with him but I also work with him so he will still be around. This reading was a couple of weeks ago and I just happened to listen to it.

At this point Im acting as a journalist and providing updates of predictions rather than focusing on anything happening with me and him - because there is nothing.

We did get past the work annoyance/argument we had - and came to an agreement - basically, I found out he wasnt at fault, but still the way he went about it was messed up. He corrected the situation by including me in a meeting so that we could set everything straight. BUt either way, that act definitely made me lose attraction for him.  I will be honest to and say there is still a sense of this connection with him - energetically only though. No romance or anything...just a pull ...just there like it was in the beginning. I just had to learn to let it sit there. It annoying really this energetic pull - clearly to me a soul mate sign. I just feel his purpose is more or less to help me with my career more than anything rather than a love connection.

So thats how I feel about that! lol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #478 on: June 23, 2020, 12:00:37 AM »

Who is this reader?

YEP!! It was very interesting lol....it was Domino from CP.
She was pretty good at picking up things but wow. See I asked her to see what was going on in "his life" out of curiousity vs "what was coming up between me and him" and thats what I got lol

Wonder if she does this alot.

I find sometimes readers can reader you as the OTHER PERSON if there is another person involved.
Whew just another reason to BE CAREFUL.

I read with her. She was just no good. I ended the chat after 3 minutes.

Hmm Interesting I havent had luck with chat readings (only did it 2 -3 times in the past) never read under 10 mins...IMO I  just dont think readers are that great with chat...what in the world did she say in chat under 3 mins in chat lol? (its a rhetorical question no need to answer lol)

I feel like they take 2 minutes to connect on chat and drag it out smh..its safe to say all my chat readings with anyone were wrong for me. But i guess it shouldnt matter what medium, i guess  - but depends on the reader.

For me She picked up the situation well but flipped it in the beginning... but the insight as the wife was pretty cool though lol
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 12:02:46 AM by Sparkle002 »

beachgal214

« Reply #479 on: July 29, 2020, 11:14:02 AM »
hey girl hey!  any updates to your sparkle story?  Hope you are well!!

anything