Author Topic: THE END  (Read 158291 times)

Offline Jellybean123

Re: THE END
« Reply #255 on: January 14, 2020, 12:33:00 AM »
Well done well done !! Good On u girl !

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #256 on: January 14, 2020, 01:13:29 AM »
Haha! Thanks youguys

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #257 on: January 14, 2020, 10:11:02 PM »
He got what he deserved!! Thanks for the update Sparkle!

Offline hope36

« Reply #258 on: January 16, 2020, 03:57:43 PM »
wowsers! this is better than anything on prime or netflix  ;D ;D ;D
Good on you Sparkle!

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #259 on: January 16, 2020, 04:03:53 PM »
On the next Sparkle Show...

*Fool Me Once...*

Well, I've come to provide an update on POI 4. Yep somehow his butt sneaked his way into the picture. Not that I was dealing with him at all, as a matter of fact I blocked him months ago in September after the incident. However, this guy found me on WhatsApp and began apologizing over and over for what he did and he asked to make it up. So I decided to play...

He would text me here and there throughout the holiday and new years... and by the turn of the year, I was tired of him and blocked him completely on Whats APP.

HOWEVER - Out of the Freaking BLUE, he texts me on my REAL NUMBER and I thought I saw a ghost! I was like OMG I thought I blocked his a$$!

He says "hey something is wrong with your whatsapp so Im hitting you up here."

SIGH. Apparently the UNIVERSE wants me to follow through with my initial plan. Standing you up like you did me.

So I played along and asked "are you still willing to do anything to make up for what happened"
He was like "of course"
I said "Well you mind giving $250 for what happened that day to cover my hotel and food and all of that"
He said "sure".

Im like YEAH RIGHT LIAR.

Anyway...leading up to today, he checked in, and wanted to take me on a date. He planned out everything - the time, where we would meet, etc.

I was very nice and messaged him back promptly. He asked if I wanted wine and what time I'd be there.

He texted me again to ask my ETA.

I was suppossed to be there at 4pm ...and I said Oh Im in traffic, but Im still on the way (I was actually on the train on my way home)....
"Oh by the way, do you have the $250 to give me"

He says "Oh I didnt get a chance to stop by the bank"

BLOCKED.

I sat my happy ass on the train, came home, drank my own wine and typed this story.

Until Next time.....

Cheers

This is a super hero...go sparkle!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #260 on: January 17, 2020, 03:24:04 AM »
On the next Sparkle Show…

*Busss it wide open*

He busted through the "boundary" lol

Well well well…at the request of my coworker (the one who actually had a tantrum where the IT Director saved me) he wanted to go to happy hour and requested I set it up. So I set up a happy hour gathering for today at a sushi spot. I invited several coworkers, in which one of them was the IT Director. He accepted the invite but I totally thought he wasn’t going to show - why? Because he has a habit of accepting invites and not showing up to some meetings lol.

Anyway, so it was me and my coworker for a bout an hour, and we totally didn’t think anyone else was going to show up (well some let me know they couldn’t make it, plus it was cold and rainy)…anyway LO AND BEHOLD the IT Director shows up! (Along with a few others).

He sat by me and was FLIRTY the ENTIRE TIME. He pretty much inserted himself in every plan or conversation I had lol.
It was cute. He even mentioned how he "saved me" from the situation with the coworker I was there with - hilarious!! (this refers to the situation where this coworker talked over me when I was presenting to the VP and the IT Director put him in his place lol)

To make a long story short, as we were leaving, he said “Make sure you let me know you make it home”.
“I said how, through email??” lol…He then gave me his phone and asked to put my number in.

I texted him when I got him and he responded and the flirting continued a little.

SOOOOO COOKIE AND MATILDA WERE RIGHT! Kisha was only right in her general reads, but when I asked specifically about him she felt he wouldn’t pursue…but here we ARE!!!

Here is what Matilda specifically said “You will exchange numbers. I think that will happen within January, and then the flirting will go out of work”

And Cookie “It looks Like he is attracted to you. But he could have, he could be attracted to you, you work with him. You could notice that you have a lot of chemistry with him. But he looks like he wants to get to know you outside of work. Okay. So what you could notice is that either You could be going to breakfast lunch or dinner, or you and him could leave out at the same time at a lunchtime or either afterwards and he could be trying to find out the things that you like. Okay, and the way that he looks at you sometimes you could notice that the way that he looks at you is like he's undressing you so he finds you very attractive.”

Who knows if this will actually blossom into anything but whew! I knew the dude was attracted to me LOL

Until next time...
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 11:44:08 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #261 on: January 17, 2020, 12:33:22 PM »

*Fool Me Once...*

Well, I've come to provide an update on POI 4. Yep somehow his butt sneaked his way into the picture. Not that I was dealing with him at all, as a matter of fact I blocked him months ago in September after the incident. However, this guy found me on WhatsApp and began apologizing over and over for what he did and he asked to make it up. So I decided to play...

He would text me here and there throughout the holiday and new years... and by the turn of the year, I was tired of him and blocked him completely on Whats APP.

HOWEVER - Out of the Freaking BLUE, he texts me on my REAL NUMBER and I thought I saw a ghost! I was like OMG I thought I blocked his a$$!

He says "hey something is wrong with your whatsapp so Im hitting you up here."

SIGH. Apparently the UNIVERSE wants me to follow through with my initial plan. Standing you up like you did me.

So I played along and asked "are you still willing to do anything to make up for what happened"
He was like "of course"
I said "Well you mind giving $250 for what happened that day to cover my hotel and food and all of that"
He said "sure".

Im like YEAH RIGHT LIAR.

Anyway...leading up to today, he checked in, and wanted to take me on a date. He planned out everything - the time, where we would meet, etc.

I was very nice and messaged him back promptly. He asked if I wanted wine and what time I'd be there.

He texted me again to ask my ETA.

I was suppossed to be there at 4pm ...and I said Oh Im in traffic, but Im still on the way (I was actually on the train on my way home)....
"Oh by the way, do you have the $250 to give me"

He says "Oh I didnt get a chance to stop by the bank"

BLOCKED.

I sat my happy ass on the train, came home, drank my own wine and typed this story.

Until Next time.....

Cheers

This is all kinds of awesome! 

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #262 on: January 22, 2020, 02:23:47 AM »
UPDATE

So this happened - (in blue)

We flirted a bunch today and he invited me to lunch tomorrow.

Kisha and QOC were wrong on him not pursuing lol, but Cookie and Matilda seem to be right so far...

(again Kisha's general reads are all positive for progression, while the text reads showed attraction but no pursuing - I honestly think she picked up the current situation, which at that point was true)

On the next Sparkle Show…

*Busss it wide open*

He busted through the "boundary" lol

Well well well…at the request of my coworker (the one who actually had a tantrum where the IT Director saved me) he wanted to go to happy hour and requested I set it up. So I set up a happy hour gathering for today at a sushi spot. I invited several coworkers, in which one of them was the IT Director. He accepted the invite but I totally thought he wasn’t going to show - why? Because he has a habit of accepting invites and not showing up to some meetings lol.

Anyway, so it was me and my coworker for a bout an hour, and we totally didn’t think anyone else was going to show up (well some let me know they couldn’t make it, plus it was cold and rainy)…anyway LO AND BEHOLD the IT Director shows up! (Along with a few others).

He sat by me and was FLIRTY the ENTIRE TIME. He pretty much inserted himself in every plan or conversation I had lol.
It was cute. He even mentioned how he "saved me" from the situation with the coworker I was there with - hilarious!! (this refers to the situation where this coworker talked over me when I was presenting to the VP and the IT Director put him in his place lol)

To make a long story short, as we were leaving, he said “Make sure you let me know you make it home”.
“I said how, through email??” lol…He then gave me his phone and asked to put my number in.

I texted him when I got him and he responded and the flirting continued a little.

SOOOOO COOKIE AND MATILDA WERE RIGHT! Kisha was only right in her general reads, but when I asked specifically about him she felt he wouldn’t pursue…but here we ARE!!!

Here is what Matilda specifically said “You will exchange numbers. I think that will happen within January, and then the flirting will go out of work”

And Cookie “It looks Like he is attracted to you. But he could have, he could be attracted to you, you work with him. You could notice that you have a lot of chemistry with him. But he looks like he wants to get to know you outside of work. Okay. So what you could notice is that either You could be going to breakfast lunch or dinner, or you and him could leave out at the same time at a lunchtime or either afterwards and he could be trying to find out the things that you like. Okay, and the way that he looks at you sometimes you could notice that the way that he looks at you is like he's undressing you so he finds you very attractive.”

Who knows if this will actually blossom into anything but whew! I knew the dude was attracted to me LOL

Until next time...
« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 03:54:31 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #263 on: January 22, 2020, 03:54:54 AM »
get it girl!

haha thank you

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #264 on: January 22, 2020, 06:38:58 PM »
How exciting Sparkle!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #265 on: January 23, 2020, 03:35:51 AM »

"Hey Babe"

Yep - he already called me this today on our way to our lunch date.
It felt natural for him to say that...like it didnt feel weird at all.
This was a date date, not a co-worker lunch.
Its like we dived right in and asked each other a bunch of get to know you questions and it felt very natural...comfortable.
Found out he has 2 kids just like Cookie and Barbara said.
He is mixed, found out he is half Vietnamese and Black just like Kisha, Indio and Sherri Lynn said.
Paid for the date, offered to take me home after work (I declined because it was just too far but was nice)
And checked to make sure I made sure I made it home

The date was fun! He is hilarious...definitely felt like we already knew each other.
Definite Chemistry.

Cookie said in my Sept 2019 Reading "The guy you could end up with has 2 kids"

Matilda said that I could be "overwhelmed, and he seems to check all the boxes" - omg I was overwhelmed! Its like all of the questions and comments were going deep into my soul! LOL to the point I began to get shy!

Of course, there were more details to these predictions....but as we head into FEBRUARY...the plot thickens...

Will my readers be right about this budding relationship where we are actually dating in February?

Stay tuned for the next Sparkle Show!

« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 11:56:49 PM by Sparkle002 »

Yaz88

« Reply #266 on: January 23, 2020, 03:40:07 AM »

"Hey Babe"

Its like we dived right in and asked each other a bunch of get to know you questions and it felt very natural...comfortable.
He is mixed, found out he is half Vietnamese and Black.
Paid for the date, offered to take me home after work (I declined because it was just too far but was nice)

The date was fun! He is hilarious...definitely felt like we already knew each other.
Definite Chemistry.

Matilda said that I could be "overwhelmed, and he seems to check all the boxes" - omg I was overwhelmed! Its like all of the questions and comments were going deep into my soul! LOL to the point I began to get shy!

Of course, there were more details to these predictions....but as we head into FEBRUARY...the plot thickens...

Will my readers be right about this budding relationship where we are actually dating in February?

This is awesome!!!!!  I can’t wait to see!!  Happy for you, girl!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #267 on: January 23, 2020, 04:06:06 AM »

"Hey Babe"

He is mixed, found out he is half Vietnamese and Black.

Definite Chemistry.

This is awesome!!!!!  I can’t wait to see!!  Happy for you, girl!

Haha thank you!

Offline tshine17

« Reply #268 on: January 23, 2020, 01:48:05 PM »
Yay! Happy for you!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #269 on: January 23, 2020, 02:14:51 PM »
Thanks everyone!❤️❤️

anything