Author Topic: THE END  (Read 158813 times)

Offline Zipocal

Re: THE END
« Reply #300 on: January 27, 2020, 12:12:01 AM »
So as a male defender (i took that test years ago) I'd have to say he is most likely having serious issues in his marriage.  It takes a lot for defenders to act on relationships.  Lots of guilt, bargaining, and may even go back, etc.  But once I've gotten to that point, I usually realized afterwards that the relationship wasn't what I wanted.  It just takes a while to get there and a lot to even consider a new relationship or flirting etc.

Offline giftsdiff

« Reply #301 on: January 27, 2020, 12:44:55 AM »
So as a male defender (i took that test years ago) I'd have to say he is most likely having serious issues in his marriage.  It takes a lot for defenders to act on relationships.  Lots of guilt, bargaining, and may even go back, etc.  But once I've gotten to that point, I usually realized afterwards that the relationship wasn't what I wanted.  It just takes a while to get there and a lot to even consider a new relationship or flirting etc.

THIS. So much THIS. I was going to say that a married ISFJ isn't going to accidentally flirt. And if he's in a good relationship, the conversation at lunch would have revolved around his wife and kids.

If the test results are correct (and it's possible that they are not), I wouldn't lose a ton of sleep over not romantically exploring the connection. The INTJ is probably the rarest female type (INFJ for males) and, long-term, INTJ and ISFJ might not be the easiest match. But of course it depends on the individuals, and you've already stated that you feel there was a ton of chemistry for you guys. So maybe you're the exception to the rule.

But ISFJ are usually really sweet guys and make great friends.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #302 on: January 27, 2020, 12:50:28 AM »

THIS. So much THIS. I was going to say that a married ISFJ isn't going to accidentally flirt. And if he's in a good relationship, the conversation at lunch would have revolved around his wife and kids.

If the test results are correct (and it's possible that they are not), I wouldn't lose a ton of sleep over not romantically exploring the connection. The INTJ is probably the rarest female type (INFJ for males) and, long-term, INTJ and ISFJ might not be the easiest match. But of course it depends on the individuals, and you've already stated that you feel there was a ton of chemistry for you guys. So maybe you're the exception to the rule.

But ISFJ are usually really sweet guys and make great friends.

Youguys!! I love love that you posted this because it is so true. He is truly a sweet guy! Even the reads I’ve gotten on him there was no evidence of cheating or going outside of his marriage and he has been married 15 years. I felt energetically something was going on...but in the meantime I understand my readers say I am a friend and just intend to be so- he probably needs one right now.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #303 on: January 27, 2020, 01:08:54 AM »
Oh come on...people attracted to each other don't remain only good friends. I don't even know if that is possible.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #304 on: January 27, 2020, 01:18:00 AM »
I'm a INFJ-T (Advocate)

That's me. Trying to save the world. 💪

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #305 on: January 27, 2020, 01:20:33 AM »
Oh come on...people attracted to each other don't remain only good friends. I don't even know if that is possible.

I dont either lol Im not kidding myself LOL

Delores, Barbara and Cookie saw the friendship turning into something more "of course" - maybe after I see the divorce papers who knows lol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #306 on: January 27, 2020, 01:22:38 AM »
I'm a INFJ-T (Advocate)

That's me. Trying to save the world. 💪

Whoo hoo!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #307 on: February 01, 2020, 03:35:24 AM »
On the next Sparkle Show...

*FLIRT*

So continuing this disappointing saga...the IT Director and I interact pretty much consistently because he is on one of my major projects. While it starts off with work talk, it ends up getting real flirty lol...but that's it. I think the committed relationship they saw was that we worked together not only at the same job but on the same team and on the same PROJECT.

So of course while I was completely disappointed that this guy is legally married -- I of course reached out to Kisha, Cookie, Delores and Matilda to get an update reading specifically about him (However, Delores RIGHT off the bat saw that we would be good friends that could turn into something more but emphasized, FRIENDS)

Right off the bat they all could tell I was highly pissed off about something - something connected to a GUY. (NO S#it)

Then literally all 3 ALLLLLL 3 said the following...

- They could now pick up on the kids and wife (its almost like they only know now because I NOW know...)
- They all see him being flirty with me
- They are all now saying that he will pursue a little bit more going into February and tell me about what is going on with his marriage
- They are all now saying that I WOULD NOT be in a relationship with this person (well except Cookie, she just said not right now...whatever lol)
- They are ALLL now saying we would be good FRIENDS - seriously after Delores got it (Delores even got the woman and kids now too)...Barbara said this too, but Cookie, Barbara and Delores said it could turn into something more by the fall
- They all saw trouble in his marriage (including QOC)
- They all see legal issues coming up with the Wife, but dont say its a divorce - more like a separation (Indio said he would separate too)
- Specifically, all 3 (Kisha, Cookie and Matilda) predicted a NEW guy coming in between Feb-March that is ALMOST THE SAME DESCRIPTION as the IT DIRECTOR
-Thick dark wavy curly hair, very attractive (Ive never had so many readers describe a guy as attractive this much in my life)...all the same features with the exception this guy is TALLER. THIS GUY ALSO works at MY JOB. They said he will come in as a contractor or whatever and the IT DIRECTOR WILL GET JEALOUS...literally of them said this.....specifically Tajah and Cookie see this guy with Grayish, Greenish, Hazely eyes - Cookie said they look like they change color....welp lol

Im just like you alll said I would be in a relationship with this dude and now that he is here - he is not only legally attached but its a complete FLIP lol. Like almost 8 readers got this guy down to a T, including timing, interest, looks and attractiveness chemistry, the fact he worked with me everything...EXCEPT for THE DAMN WIFE....

The only thing I can think of is - he doesnt wear his ring, he doesnt even mention her (even before we started our connection) or nothing...and all said there is no love there or intimacy or anything (which you know who knows - I dont get that vibe either) but...anyway

Well, all in all - he is my friend. Literally. He has apparently been looking out for me since I got this job. He told me that the first week I started he wanted to help me out and asked about me...and he did! I didnt even know. And up until this day, he has been giving me feedback and information about others on the team and everything to help me. Its actually really nice.

Anyway, apparently the other guy seems to be real and coming in...AT MY JOB. Good Grief... well at least Ill have a bit of drama to update to my story in the next coming months! lol

Until Next Time...

« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 03:50:30 AM by Sparkle002 »

Yaz88

« Reply #308 on: February 01, 2020, 04:34:32 AM »
It’s kind of a crazy thing when something happens in real life and it turns all of these psychic readings on their heads.  It’ll be interesting to see if it ends up being a new guy or if it’s the IT Director with a “different energy around him”.   Thanks for sharing your experience, Sparkle!

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #309 on: February 01, 2020, 09:23:10 AM »
It’s kind of a crazy thing when something happens in real life and it turns all of these psychic readings on their heads.  It’ll be interesting to see if it ends up being a new guy or if it’s the IT Director with a “different energy around him”.   Thanks for sharing your experience, Sparkle!

This! Thanks for sharing Sparkle!

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #310 on: February 01, 2020, 09:34:30 AM »
 Thanks for sharing Sparkle!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #311 on: February 01, 2020, 10:24:17 PM »
No problem!  :)

Offline Someday

« Reply #312 on: February 03, 2020, 12:44:17 AM »
What is Kisha's profile name?  Is she on Keen? 

Yaz88

« Reply #313 on: February 03, 2020, 12:48:37 AM »
What is Kisha's profile name?  Is she on Keen?

Kisha is Aries Intuition. She uses her own private site.  The Url is below:

https://www.clairvoyantchat.com/

Offline Someday

« Reply #314 on: February 03, 2020, 01:07:44 AM »
Thank you!!  I really appreciate it.

anything