Author Topic: THE END  (Read 158709 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: THE END
« Reply #285 on: January 26, 2020, 03:33:57 PM »
Basically we emailed each other and I asked him to take this Myers Briggs personality test (because I had my team take it) and told him to take it just for fun.

So what were his MBTI results? Because that might explain a lot...LOL

Hahah! You know what? he is an ISFJ - the Defender - one of the most caring and sweet personality types!
We even joked about him "defending" me against my coworker.

https://www.16personalities.com/isfj-personality

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #286 on: January 26, 2020, 03:36:38 PM »
Basically we emailed each other and I asked him to take this Myers Briggs personality test (because I had my team take it) and told him to take it just for fun.

So what were his MBTI results? Because that might explain a lot...LOL

Hahah! You know what? he is an ISFJ - the Defender - one of the most caring and sweet personality types!
We even joked about him "defending" me against my coworker.

https://www.16personalities.com/isfj-personality

I am an INTJ "The Architect" which explains why Im so analytical and typically dont let emotions rule me lol
Im basically an ass compared to him lmao...I even asked if he read mine and hoping he didnt lol
https://www.16personalities.com/intj-personality

Of course this isnt the full blown test but it was fun to take for about 5-7 minutes rather than an hour or so for the full test.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #287 on: January 26, 2020, 03:54:27 PM »
Just some updates on what Cookie "saw" that happened with the IT Director guy

Here is what COOKIE said about the IT guy SPECIFICALLY in my reading on December 27th:

1. You could notice that you have a lot of chemistry with him. < - Happened
2. But he looks like he wants to get to know you outside of work. < - Happened
3. So what you could notice is that either You could be going to breakfast lunch or dinner, or you and him could leave out at the same time at a lunchtime or either afterwards < - Happened
4.  he could be trying to find out the things that you like<—Not sure if this is the younger guy - - Nope this was actually the IT Director < - Happened
5. Okay, and the way that he looks at you sometimes you could notice that the way that he looks at you is like he's undressing you so he finds you very attractive. < - Happened, he even confessed to this when I talked to him
6. He could be trying to figure out what you're thinking about him. < - Happened
7. He He looks like he's, like, undressing you but what looks different about him than other people? It look doesn't look like it's about sex. < - Happened, hmm not sure if its not about sex, but it didnt come up thank god
8. it looks like he is he find something about you that he's attracted to < - Happened
9. Looks he has attracted to you. But he could have, we could be attracted to you, you work with him. < - Happened, he confirmed when I talked to him
10. maybe you might start to notice that he says something and you think it's funny or you say something and yes, that has happened lately? Yes. Yes. So he's attracted to you. And he, he likes being around you < - Happened
11. Now, depending on where, where you are, and where he sits or works, he Sometimes positions himself to be closer or near to you. Okay. So does he come? Are you and him like sitting close together? Or does he have to get up? <Havent seen this yet...
12. he's looking for you. He's attracted to you. Yeah. <Havent seen this yet...
13. that's gonna cause it to go to another level? You and him are laughing at him like talking? And he started statue, he could ask you are you on social media… He could possibly ask you. How was your weekend…. He could be trying to figure out if you have a boyfriend ?????<—Not sure if this is the younger guy - < - Happened, he did ask me how was my weekend before we went to lunch, never asked me before
14. So you want to know where right now you and him could be talking personal, I mean work related, it starts to get more personal. Okay. < - Happened
15. And he just looks like he starts to show up in places where you are, he feels the need to want to be near you or around you.<Havent see that yet
16. And you could feel somebody whose eyes on you what it looks like your team he always looks like he's trying to be in a place near to you That he can talk to you. Okay. <Havent see that yet
17. And when you get to the point to where you wake up through the night and he's on your mind, what he's doing is he sometimes is thinking about you. Even when you and him are not at work. Oh, it feels like he thinks is that you and him have something in common that he finds himself that he more or less he's just thinking about you and less because he's attracted to you.
18. But you're gonna be able to tell it, you could be doing one thing you could look up and it's like the hair sticking up on your head. And you could feel somebody thinking about you and you look and he he just appears
19. And right now like, he's in the position, he probably wants to ask you out and when he sees you he just smiles from cheek to cheek. <—Not sure if this is the younger guy, however I wont be seeing him < - Happened with the the Director when we saw each other at happy hour
20. And you find out his age, you find out his age. < - Happened, I did find out about his age, but the rest of what she saw related to the other guyHe looks like he looks like he's, he looks young.  <—Not sure if this is the younger guy - the IT guy could be younger, just dont know his age yet. Okay, I don't know how old he is. But that's what I'm seeing you finding out things about him. And he he looks like he's trying to find out as your own social media. But he also looks like he wants to know if you're dating anybody <— Young dude asked about instagram and if I have a boyfriend or if I had kids, again dunno if IT will ask me this ….
21. Okay, and every time he sees you he gets a hard-on, Whoa! ...anything sexual about him like do you get horny or anything when you see him (me - no lol)? <Not sure if this happens, but he does look "at" me...I know the other guy (younger guy sent me a diXX pick out of the blue so Im not sure if she was seeing that
22. But he's really attracted to you ..and did you change your bras? Your tits are sticking out. I don't know if it's your bra or is something but you look really lifted. But he's looking at your tits. So sometimes you look lifted. And he's looking at your body frame. He looks your body frame and he gets a hard-on < - Happened, at the happy hour he was really staring, and yep I had a diff bra on lol
24. And out of the blue she says - 'll see you in love and I'll see the person returning that love is not right now is not right now because right now you're missing people..So you in love but not only you in love with somebody in love with you, and it's not one sided. He wouldn't be anybody that you would even have to ask me about. You would just be able to tell it. <WHo knows...

Yaz88

« Reply #288 on: January 26, 2020, 03:59:16 PM »
LOL.  I’m an INTJ too.  Luckily, Gemini qualities allow me to “soften” my responses and comments, hell my overall demeanor, when needed.  Sparkle, you’re a Gem too, right?

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #289 on: January 26, 2020, 05:34:37 PM »
Well now I need a reading from Barbara

Can I make a suggestion? Read through all of Barbara's thread first. I'm glad she saw something for Sparkle and maybe she has a gift. But honestly, she isn't a top rated advisor for a reason. I read with her 2 years ago when she was the flavor of the month. She got present and past ok, but NOTHING she said about future came to pass. Literally nothing. Even the ages of me and POI. Before jumping on the psychic of the month club, just do your due diligence before calling. It's rare that she gets predictions right. Just my 2 cents.

I totally agree my advisors do well for me and every time I try someone new I’m not impressed or they leave me confused and depressed

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #290 on: January 26, 2020, 05:42:18 PM »
Right! But Im so not surprised because this has happened time and time again.
Ive heard that they go off of energy and if it isnt there they typically cant pick it up.

For example, when I first read about my first POI 1 (this original thread) - no one really predicted he was married or even saw the woman until time passed and I began to get to know him more....Cookie actually predicted this man into my life and saw that he was married before I even met him...I remember that reading I said "well I hope I wouldnt get involved with a married man!" well POI 1 wasnt technically married - had a wedding and all but didnt sign legal papers (this was confirmed)...but yeah it happens, unfortunately....at that time he was separating from here and didnt have feelings like that for her....but on the flipside, some readers didnt pick up the 3rd party even when the peoples POI was in love and engaged or got married to someone else! So Idk!

I'm going to chime in here, but a couple of things seemed very unfortunate. Although he is married, be on the lookout if he starts saying negative things about his relationship and different ways it isn't working. If this doesn't happen his flirtations can be very, very fun and at times you'll forget his married. Honestly, many readers are going to spin a bigger fairytale of love, because that is probably the number 1 query they get as readers. Anytime it's the opposite sex, it's supposedly a relationship. Although someone mentioned on one of the threads that women line up their next relationship before they let go of an existing one, I've always heard that was a male trait. idk.

Now the energy thing kind of comes and goes with some readers too. They possibly read male energy as female or vice versa, so they can be wrong with that too. I had a reader to recently ask if I were male/female because she said she couldn't tell by my alias. Why should that matter? It felt as if she were trying to pick up on clues or something.

I took that personality test and I too am an architect, but some of the answers weren't as cut and dry as they made them out to be. I could take that test later and skew some of the percentages perhaps, but then I read the introduction and thought shit, yep that's me. I am a die-hard, card caring Scorpian!

It can be lonely at the top. Being one of the rarest personality types and being among the most capable people, Architects know this all too well. They make up just two percent of the population, and women with this personality type are especially rare, forming only 0.8%. It can be difficult for Architects to find people who can keep up with their non-stop analysis of things. People with this personality type are imaginative yet decisive... ambitious yet like their privacy... curious about everything but remain focused.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 05:43:54 PM by HornetKick »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #291 on: January 26, 2020, 06:30:38 PM »
Right! But Im so not surprised because this has happened time and time again.
Ive heard that they go off of energy and if it isnt there they typically cant pick it up.

For example, when I first read about my first POI 1 (this original thread) - no one really predicted he was married or even saw the woman until time passed and I began to get to know him more....Cookie actually predicted this man into my life and saw that he was married before I even met him...I remember that reading I said "well I hope I wouldnt get involved with a married man!" well POI 1 wasnt technically married - had a wedding and all but didnt sign legal papers (this was confirmed)...but yeah it happens, unfortunately....at that time he was separating from here and didnt have feelings like that for her....but on the flipside, some readers didnt pick up the 3rd party even when the peoples POI was in love and engaged or got married to someone else! So Idk!

I'm going to chime in here, but a couple of things seemed very unfortunate. Although he is married, be on the lookout if he starts saying negative things about his relationship and different ways it isn't working. If this doesn't happen his flirtations can be very, very fun and at times you'll forget his married. Honestly, many readers are going to spin a bigger fairytale of love, because that is probably the number 1 query they get as readers. Anytime it's the opposite sex, it's supposedly a relationship. Although someone mentioned on one of the threads that women line up their next relationship before they let go of an existing one, I've always heard that was a male trait. idk.

Now the energy thing kind of comes and goes with some readers too. They possibly read male energy as female or vice versa, so they can be wrong with that too. I had a reader to recently ask if I were male/female because she said she couldn't tell by my alias. Why should that matter? It felt as if she were trying to pick up on clues or something.

I took that personality test and I too am an architect, but some of the answers weren't as cut and dry as they made them out to be. I could take that test later and skew some of the percentages perhaps, but then I read the introduction and thought shit, yep that's me. I am a die-hard, card caring Scorpian!

It can be lonely at the top. Being one of the rarest personality types and being among the most capable people, Architects know this all too well. They make up just two percent of the population, and women with this personality type are especially rare, forming only 0.8%. It can be difficult for Architects to find people who can keep up with their non-stop analysis of things. People with this personality type are imaginative yet decisive... ambitious yet like their privacy... curious about everything but remain focused.

HEY FELLOW INTJ!!! WE ARE SO RARE! ;D

But I TOTALLY agree with you, being that Im almost 40 Ive seen and heard it all with the married men thing and their relationships being an issue.
Ive never dated a married man like ever it totally goes against my standards! For example, thats why it was SO important for my POI 1 (the original guy in this thread) to confirm that he was not married and the woman had moved out lol.

I totally get it though. HOWEVER Im super scared to be honest, like Chemistry is a MF'er. I dont know what to do with it because its strong and it will take willpower to control (I belive on both sides) - I hate this!! UGH. Yeah and even if he is going through a divorce it isnt the optimal time for "dating" anyway sheesh - I just wonder whhhhhyy Im always sent men (whom I have chemistry with) that are UNAVAILABLE UGH.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #292 on: January 26, 2020, 06:33:50 PM »
LOL.  I’m an INTJ too.  Luckily, Gemini qualities allow me to “soften” my responses and comments, hell my overall demeanor, when needed.  Sparkle, you’re a Gem too, right?

YES I'm a GEM as well lol!!

I can super analyze my way out of a relationship its so sad...lol I literally have to go through check boxes in my head to determine if the person is "fit" for the long term, in the meanwhile Ill just play (even though I may have feelings with them, knowing it wont be long term).

It says we are "clueless in relationships" lol ....while that may not be everyone it definitely is ME HA!

Offline tshine17

« Reply #293 on: January 26, 2020, 06:45:42 PM »
I’m sorry about the disappointment, Sparkle. Guys like him are toxic and seem to have little respect for women OR marriage , in my opinion. He flirted with you over a period of time, he invited you on a one-on-one meal (sorry I forgot if it was lunch, HH or dinner), and when you asked him what was up it sounds like he put it on YOU! “You know I’m married, right?” Like, did he take any responsibility for his behavior and basically leading you on? Even if things didn’t go very far, that’s essentially what happened from your account.

I don’t care if his marriage is falling apart at the seams, on the verge of divorce. He was shady to both you and the wife. Ugh. If his marriage ever comes up, of course he’s going to say it’s terrible and on the verge of divorce. How could anyone trust anything about him?

Sorry, I don’t mean to rant. It’s just so disappointing. I was so excited that this was your fairytale and your readers were right! I’m personally disappointed as part of the peanut gallery lol!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #294 on: January 26, 2020, 06:48:23 PM »
UPDATES...

"FRIENDS"

Ok, Well I'd like to give another update as I was "luckily" able to talk to Cookie this morning and tell her "WHAT IN THE HELL?"
The guy you (and other readers) have been predicting is a MARRIED MAN!!!? GOOD GREIF....

OF course she got a bit defensive and reminded me that he was walking away from a relationship - I was like omg that's all you said tho!! Not that he is LEGALLY BINDED! OMG.

So First I got to give a shout out to my non-heavy hitters: DELORES (CP) and BARBARA4846 (Keen) - BOTH described the entire situation with this guy wayyyy better than Kisha, Matilda or Cookie did.

Basically they saw him walking away or getting a divorce and generally saw us as "FRIENDS" and that we would build a friendship. Literally Delores and Barabara's words (I didnt believe it because I was like he isnt even married, so I thought they were wrong). ALL of them saw "LOVE" and saw this guy like falling in love with me---...but Cookie said I will disappoint him. Sounds like I have the upper hand in this situation (which is fine because Im not trying to get caught up).

NOW, guess who is just now saying this Friendship thing? COOKIE. She was like you will be FRIENDS with a Romantic element to it (exact words as Delores)...She gave me details what she saw between us (I care not to comment here now, but it was pretty romantic and positive, even though he will be going through this "divorce") - which Ill actually confirm with him in REAL LIFE.

So this is the supposed "relationship" everyone saw. In the past, Cookie never described to me a man who was as attracted to me as he was, and really had nothing absolulty nothing negative to say about him other that he would get jealous - but no lies, cheating (even in his current marriage), etc. like she picked up with my last POI (at least at this point). The only bad thing is the damn MARRIAGE. So Apparently I caught him off guard with this chemistry/attraction (same with me).

She saw other guys (at my workplace) who will also be attracted to me - including a tall dark guy with bedroom eyes and another with grayish/hazel eyes - she said the IT DIRECTOR WILL GET JEALOUS.

Sounds like this year is gonna be just... FUN FUN FUN!!!

Look forward to more exciting EPISODES LOL
« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 07:06:07 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #295 on: January 26, 2020, 06:52:31 PM »
I don’t think it’s that bad really . I think he was enjoying your company and taking advantage of the fact he could as an employee or whatever the case is. He said you were beautiful and yes he might’ve wanted that one on once time albeit. The only part I don’t like was that he said “you know I’m married” well should that be the first thing you bring up on lunch with a woman you find attractive lol. Like how are you suppose to know

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #296 on: January 26, 2020, 06:55:06 PM »
I’m sorry about the disappointment, Sparkle. Guys like him are toxic and seem to have little respect for women OR marriage , in my opinion. He flirted with you over a period of time, he invited you on a one-on-one meal (sorry I forgot if it was lunch, HH or dinner), and when you asked him what was up it sounds like he put it on YOU! “You know I’m married, right?” Like, did he take any responsibility for his behavior and basically leading you on? Even if things didn’t go very far, that’s essentially what happened from your account.

I don’t care if his marriage is falling apart at the seams, on the verge of divorce. He was shady to both you and the wife. Ugh. If his marriage ever comes up, of course he’s going to say it’s terrible and on the verge of divorce. How could anyone trust anything about him?

Sorry, I don’t mean to rant. It’s just so disappointing. I was so excited that this was your fairytale and your readers were right! I’m personally disappointed as part of the peanut gallery lol!

Its all good. Ill say that since I was in the situation in real life it really isnt as bad as it sounds. He didnt try to put anything on me - he owned up to the flirtation for sure. Remember he only invited me to lunch because I sent him a personality email and he suggested I could get to know his personality in real life. So I'd say we both had a hand in it because honestly we are both attracted.

I dont know the details of his situation. But Ill find out. Im good though. But it wont be a situation Im waiting around for or anything like that - hell no.

I know everyone will have their opinions and be skeptical and I respect that, but trust me I'll be GOOD. lol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #297 on: January 26, 2020, 06:57:34 PM »
I don’t think it’s that bad really . I think he was enjoying your company and taking advantage of the fact he could as an employee or whatever the case is. He said you were beautiful and yes he might’ve wanted that one on once time albeit. The only part I don’t like was that he said “you know I’m married” well should that be the first thing you bring up on lunch with a woman you find attractive lol. Like how are you suppose to know

TOTALLY AGREE! This situation was really not that negative and as far as I know - even at work with people who know him, he is a GOOD GUY...I just caught him off gaurd lmao...he probably didnt even know how to handle himself lol

RIGHT - when he brought that up remember he said he thought I already knew, he said everyone at work knows...so well I could see that...alot of men are married at my job...and some I know are married without me having interacted with them.

But again, what he takes fault for was the excess flirting for sure!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #298 on: January 26, 2020, 08:44:48 PM »

I can super analyze my way out of a relationship its so sad...lol I literally have to go through check boxes in my head to determine if the person is "fit" for the long term, in the meanwhile Ill just play (even though I may have feelings with them, knowing it wont be long term).

It says we are "clueless in relationships" lol ....while that may not be everyone it definitely is ME HA!

But I TOTALLY agree with you, being that Im almost 40 Ive seen and heard it all with the married men thing and their relationships being an issue.
Ive never dated a married man like ever it totally goes against my standards! For example, thats why it was SO important for my POI 1 (the original guy in this thread) to confirm that he was not married and the woman had moved out lol.

I totally get it though. HOWEVER Im super scared to be honest, like Chemistry is a MF'er. I dont know what to do with it because its strong and it will take willpower to control (I belive on both sides) - I hate this!! UGH. Yeah and even if he is going through a divorce it isnt the optimal time for "dating" anyway sheesh - I just wonder whhhhhyy Im always sent men (whom I have chemistry with) that are UNAVAILABLE UGH.
Yes, most of this is me too, although I didn't entirely date a married man, we flirted a lot and talked almost every day that at some point, you may not care because it is soooooo much fun and new, and daring and makes you wake up in the mornings, etc....finding good and exciting chemistry is rare, where you'll eventually be like awww f! it, I'm in. Most fuckers just won't get what drives us. I ended up breaking all contact with the guy, his wife and two children too.

I haven't read all of the makeup for an Architect yet, but whoa I'm very intrigued.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #299 on: January 26, 2020, 08:50:14 PM »

Yes, most of this is me too, although I didn't entirely date a married man, we flirted a lot and talked almost every day that at some point, you may not care because it is soooooo much fun and new, and daring and makes you wake up in the mornings, etc....finding good and exciting chemistry is rare, where you'll eventually be like awww f! it, I'm in. Most fuckers just won't get what drives us. I ended up breaking all contact with the guy, his wife and two children too.

I haven't read all of the makeup for an Architect yet, but whoa I'm very intrigued.

Omg I totally feel this will be me that’s why I’m not phased lmao!!! We get us! Lol