Author Topic: THE END  (Read 158474 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: THE END
« Reply #105 on: June 17, 2019, 06:49:58 AM »
Awww thank you greekgeek! Yes I am happy that she is able to see things like this! But I know I wouldve eventually cut him off anyway because things seemed a bit too suspicious, but man I dont think I wouldve ever found the details she told me!

She said he even has a social media page that is not under his real name (well he goes by an alias anyway) - yet he told me he wasnt on any social media. So yeah what a liar

Yes as you can see, she likes to call in the middle of the night lol

Awwwww, sending you huge hugs, Sparkle. And of course, happy birthday! If you haven't already, try and look at it this way: better to learn what he's like now than later after having invested even more emotionally and even more time ... I know it's little solace right now but at least you know and what Cookie said resonates. Your experiences make me want to read with her! I tried twice last year and waited about 3 months each on her Keen line only for her calls to come through a the oddest hours and I missed them.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #106 on: June 17, 2019, 12:38:44 PM »
Happiest Birthday Sparkle and sorry for the news. I'm really tempted to reach with Cookie once again hopefully my turn comes this month.
How did Yona saw things with POI 4?

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #107 on: June 17, 2019, 01:10:33 PM »
Wow, Sparkle. I’m sorry. I guess Cookie does trump all other readers. She knows/sees it then that’s what it is. I’m sorry it turned out this way. But didn’t Cookie see him lasting until the summer time though?

Maybe there was something she saw that she didn’t see before OR some other type of material change?

How do you know there’s another woman? Did you confront him?

I’d love more details if you want to PM me.

I’m sorry.

Happy birthday!

UPDATE: POI#4 is OUT

Just got off the phone with Cookie. She basically told me that this guy had been lying about his dating situation for the last 5 years and that he is still getting out of a situation where he was living with a woman, yet continues to date other women even though he told me he was exclusively dating me.

She basically said he has lost interest and is around another woman (which is why I havent heard from him).

She continues to see that I will not be in a relationship this year (this is the 3rd reading and 3rd time she has said this) however she does see me dating.

Talk about zero to 100 or 100 to zero!!
So I guess I wont be updating anymore for now folks and like I thought - COOKIE trumps all of my readers.

SO EVERYONE ELSE WAS WRONG About HIM...except INDIO.
So my first read with Indio she said this would end because of communication and I end it. However the 2 other readings were positive. But her first reading was way more accurate

At least knowing I wont be in a relationship for the rest of the year should help me cut down on readings, because I already know its not going anywhere.

Great news to hear on your birthday huh? LOL

I'll update later after my call with Kisha in the morning.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #108 on: June 17, 2019, 01:37:01 PM »
Honestly I haven’t proved anything or verified (which i know isn’t wise) but to me his lack of response or communication lines up. Yeah Cookie said the end of the summer which is September- however I can’t imagine going that long with him with inconsistent communication. Haven’t talked to him but Cookie said he would come back around and he will just say he has been busy. She said he will fade out and I will meet someone new. At this point I don’t even care to confront because inconsistency says it all- I’ll just take what she says as gold (i know it’s not right lol but enough got me to let it go)

I’ll PM you

Wow, Sparkle. I’m sorry. I guess Cookie does trump all other readers. She knows/sees it then that’s what it is. I’m sorry it turned out this way. But didn’t Cookie see him lasting until the summer time though?

Maybe there was something she saw that she didn’t see before OR some other type of material change?

I’m sorry.

Happy birthday!

Just got off the phone with Cookie. She basically told me that this guy had been lying about his dating situation for the last 5 years and that he is still getting out of a situation where he was living with a woman, yet continues to date other women even though he told me he was exclusively dating me.

She basically said he has lost interest and is around another woman (which is why I havent heard from him).

She continues to see that I will not be in a relationship this year (this is the 3rd reading and 3rd time she has said this) however she does see me dating.

So I guess I wont be updating anymore for now folks and like I thought - COOKIE trumps all of my readers.

So my first read with Indio she said this would end because of communication and I end it. However the 2 other readings were positive. But her first reading was way more accurate

At least knowing I wont be in a relationship for the rest of the year should help me cut down on readings, because I already know its not going anywhere.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #109 on: June 17, 2019, 01:48:19 PM »
You’re right, inconsistencies are enough of a deal breaker. I’m learning that now.

Maybe his trifling ass will try to hang around thru the summer. Or maybe Cookie had her time wrong. We are pretty close to the start of summer. She also keeps telling me if I let go things will happen sooner. Maybe this guy started to lose his appeal to you and now you’re just finding things out sooner.

I am shocked she didn’t see it dinner though. Or maybe she kind of did because she doesn’t see a relationship for you all year.

But once again, Cookie hands down blew everyone out of the water. She’s been so on point.

Honestly I haven’t proved anything or verified (which i know isn’t wise) but to me his lack of response or communication lines up. Yeah Cookie said the end of the summer which is September- however I can’t imagine going that long with him with inconsistent communication. Haven’t talked to him but Cookie said he would come back around and he will just say he has been busy. She said he will fade out and I will meet someone new. At this point I don’t even care to confront because inconsistency says it all- I’ll just take what she says as gold (i know it’s not right lol but enough got me to let it go)

I’ll PM you

I’m sorry.

Happy birthday!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #110 on: June 17, 2019, 02:22:51 PM »
PM me your number lol I just got off the phone with Kisha and it matches Cookie

You’re right, inconsistencies are enough of a deal breaker. I’m learning that now.

Maybe his trifling ass will try to hang around thru the summer. Or maybe Cookie had her time wrong. We are pretty close to the start of summer. She also keeps telling me if I let go things will happen sooner. Maybe this guy started to lose his appeal to you and now you’re just finding things out sooner.

I am shocked she didn’t see it dinner though. Or maybe she kind of did because she doesn’t see a relationship for you all year.

But once again, Cookie hands down blew everyone out of the water. She’s been so on point.

I’ll PM you

I’m sorry.

Happy birthday!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #111 on: June 17, 2019, 07:08:58 PM »
Happiest Birthday Sparkle and sorry for the news. I'm really tempted to reach with Cookie once again hopefully my turn comes this month.

I totally missed the bday wishes!! Thank you!!

Actually Yona didnt even know she read on POI#4 the whole time she thought she was reading POI#1 because the description of him was specific in the reading (the man who left the family) and described him as man of significance. He was the only one at the time who was of significance. So there was only one prediction that panned out with #4 which was the LIE - but it described him as love interest so that threw me to believe it was 4. So apparently Yona Cookie and Kisha picked up that he was a liar LOL

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #112 on: June 17, 2019, 07:16:01 PM »

Actually Yona didnt even know she read on POI#4 the whole time she thought she was reading POI#1 because the description of him was specific in the reading (the man who left the family) and described him as man of significance. He was the only one at the time who was of significance. So there was only one prediction that panned out with #4 which was the LIE - but it described him as love interest so that threw me to believe it was 4. So apparently Yona Cookie and Kisha picked up that he was a liar LOL

aww no worries at all !
I am so glad my top reader picked things accurately for you, I had a reading with Yona last week and she gave me positive reading for "The Man of significance" in both layouts and so tempted to see things unfold the way she saw it
I also wish you you meet POI#5 very soon and he truns out to be "The man of significance" forever :) :)

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #113 on: June 17, 2019, 07:22:16 PM »

aww no worries at all !
I am so glad my top reader picked things accurately for you, I had a reading with Yona last week and she gave me positive reading for "The Man of significance" in both layouts and so tempted to see things unfold the way she saw it
I also wish you you meet POI#5 very soon and he truns out to be "The man of significance" forever :) :)

Me too!!!! LOL

Hope it all works out for you - can’t wait for updates

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #114 on: June 17, 2019, 07:30:58 PM »

Wait so person 1 and person 4 have/had similar circumstances or characteristics and that confused Yona?

Lord help me I better not meet another asshole with kids....cause that is how she described my ex, the man with responsibilities, the workaholic, the one with kids...(shakes fist)

Never again! Not I! The next better be childless
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 07:32:38 PM by SomethingBetter »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #115 on: June 17, 2019, 07:34:06 PM »

Wait so person 1 and person 4 have/had similar circumstances or characteristics and that confused Yona?

Lord help me I better not meet another asshole with kids....(shakes fist)

Waittttt no lol - they are complete opposites (but come to found out 4 did have a living situation he was getting out of just like 1 so hmmmm) - but she specifically said that 1 has the child support situation and 4 doesn’t have kids lol - it was just the fact that for the specific prediction about the lie only pertained to 4 and was called “love interest”. So since 1 was the only love interest and i couldn’t  imagine having another one that fast we thought it was 1

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #116 on: June 17, 2019, 07:43:21 PM »

Lord help me I better not meet another asshole with kids....(shakes fist)

Waittttt no lol - they are complete opposites (but come to found out 4 did have a living situation he was getting out of just like 1 so hmmmm) - but she specifically said that 1 has the child support situation and 4 doesn’t have kids lol - it was just the fact that for the specific prediction about the lie only pertained to 4 and was called “love interest”. So since 1 was the only love interest and i couldn’t  imagine having another one that fast we thought it was 1

Ahh ok I got it now!

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #117 on: June 18, 2019, 12:54:09 AM »

Happy birthday, Sparkle!!!!  I definitely hope this clown didn't ruin your day! 

And yeah, that's the only thing that kills me about Yona, is that the mixing people/energies makes it really hard to anticipate which predictions will happen with who sometimes....ugh lol....

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #118 on: July 01, 2019, 07:35:11 AM »
**UPDATES!!**

As promised I said I’d come back to update what Kisha stated about my POI 4 in my most recent reading.
However, I’d like to start with my reading in October 2018. Ive read with Kisha in October, April and June.
Kisha basically did see that he wasnt trustworthy and had women around him like Cookie saw smh. All other readers - total opposite predictions (and these are the ones who typically arent prone to be positive lol)

DISCLAIMER - Im not holding on to ANY of these predictions nor am I actively looking to get back with POI 1 ;).

Starting in October 2018, she picked up my POI 1 not being in a steady place to be in a relationship and that he would put in an amount of effort in 3 or March and there would be an opportunity to date, but not really - he would be putting a tad bit more effort than another guy at the time, but would sort of “miss the mark” for anything solid. THIS ALL CAME TRUE. She said a different energy shows up with a solid relationship in a 9 or September but it will be next year at the end of the summer. I confirmed with her that this other energy is NOT POI 1 and it would be a new person....HOWEVER...

My April Reading - she suggests there is a guy that I would build up to a solid relationship with. There would be communication here and there, there is a building up of a relationship. I would go away on a short trip with this person. There would be a significant conversation on where our relationship is going in a 5-6 or May going into June. THIS PART CAME TRUE with POI 4 - However, the SOLID relationship is yet to be seen...BUT mentions or describes how my POI 1 would be in a solid relationship with me

My June reading basically stated that I wouldn’t have a solid relationship until closer to the end of the year and that currently over the next couple of months I would be just dating. BUT mentions or describes how my POI 1 would be in a solid relationship with me

Now the reason I keep updating this thread is that for some reason my POI 1 KEEPS showing up in her general reads. In October - she said I’d have a solid relationship at the end of summer 2019 but with a new person not POI 1. April read - pretty much the same timeframe for a solid relationship BUT refers to my POI 1 as he is the ONLY guy I have business ties to. Same thing for my June reading…I specifically ask who is the guy she sees as a solid relationship - She describes POI 1 AGAIN!! He is the dude in the distance where I have an understanding of our relationship or lack there of and she is saying is going to come forward more serious.

So basically said it wasn’t POI 1 in Oct and now in the April and June readings she does see the POI 1 as providing as solid relationship. BUT she also sees another energy trying to provide a solid relationship as well.

This all alludes to what MATTIE was trying to tell me back in April - like my POI 1 would come forward, while this other guy who is very diff from him (POI4) would be there as well.

Cookie also said thIs EXACT SAME THING. EXACT. Like I would get confused between POI 1 and POI 4. BUT THE KICKER IS - SHE DOES NOT SEE A RELATIONSHIP WITH EITHER GUY LOL.

So basically here is the roster for POI 4: ALL READERS  (including Cookie lol) SAY HE IS LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP btw

Golden Dawn Tarot  (GDT)- basically saw a strong possibility of a committed relationship with him (she does not dish out positives at all). Did not see him in a relationship with anyone else, did see an ending of the past relationship
Delores - Same as above. Did not see him in a relationship with anyone else, did see an ending of the past relationship. She also predicted the trip we went on in Dec 2018 and June before we went.
Venus - same. Predicted the trip in May.
Indio - same
Celeste - Same as above
QOC - did not see him in a relationship with anyone else, or any other women around him,did see an ending of the past relationship. She did see a man around ME LOL. HA I WAS THE ONE CAUGHT WITH THE THIRD PARTY LOL (POI1 but we only communicate here and there).

Cookie - NO RELATIONSHIP with POI 4, even though she says he IS LOOKING FOR ONE. Actually “saw” that he got out of a committed relationship (this is what he told me) and “saw” boxes of when he moved away from her. However saw women around

Kisha - SEES relationship, but with POI 1 and possibly another energy (that she describes as POI 4 smh). But with POI 4 (she saw women around - like Cookie. And said he was in a COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP!!! :o). This part was a bit hard to believe compared to what Cooke saw above and compared to other readers - so IDK. The trip was predicted in her April reading.

I had a recent issue with POI 4 that was picked up correctly by QOC and GDT - a personality trait of his to go from zero to 100 with his emotions. SMH.

Kisha readings (these are not the full readings btw)

April 2019

as far as relationships here for you what I'm getting. And I think that this is more so something that's coming up like in the shorter term, it seems as if though, you have some shifts that are coming up here, like, while we're kind of somewhat still in a period where it's not necessary kind of fully into the warmer months, but it's getting warmer, so you still have some transitions that come up that are coming up for you in the spring, that will put you in a position to give you a little bit more stability. In the summer months. Over the course of the next three months, the guides are saying that you're going to have a period were it feels as if though though you have a relationship. The relationship shows me that it's like this developmental type of stage. So it's not necessarily the most solid relationship, but you have the opportunities kind of built up. So you're going to kind of have a beginning stages of building up relationships and just kind of forming the foundation for things here. So you show is being active in terms of being able to date or spend Time with a male energy here, the male energy that I get coming up is someone who is definitely. And he's saying that he wants to make sure that he's pursuing, he wants for you to know where he's going to make sure that there's an effort that he's showing for so you can know that he goes on to pursue things<THIS WAS TRUE HE DID SAY THIS (POI 4) he feels as if though, he has had some sort of shifts or changes in his life here where changes that he's made here that will in some way impact your relationship with each other, we're kind of help your relationship. So this is someone that saying, Hey, I kind of put my life and this space here where it's more positive. And I want to make sure that the relationship that I'm in, I can give full attention. So he has this thing here about wanting to do given the relationship attention.

Over the course of the next two months or so (This means up to JUNE), you are going to have a little bit more of like an increase of time together. And it also looks as if though there There's times I spent together, kind of in general, just you guys being able to spend time together. But it also looks as though there is going to be a period of being away, you're going away. So you also may have, it may not be something that is like a full week of vacation. But it can even be something that was just over the weekend, but you kind of have a period where you're kind of going a little bit this where you're going away, but you still spending time together. So you just may I don't want to be a weekend getaway something of that nature. But that shows up here for you. THIS PREDICTION PANNED IN JUNE.

Over the course of the next two months, they're moving into the summer months, the guides are saying that the relationship is going to feel as if thought it is in a like a safer space or were you guys have have some development in the relationship kind of has a little bit more footing in a bit more balance. So moving into the summer months, you will actually have a pretty solid relationship, or feel as if thought you're now any space here where your relationship has a bit more of a status.<NOPE. Also, verbally, there is going to be some some communication that is here and there. But then you also have a very significant conversation that comes up and not really certain of this conversation happens to maybe happen around the sixth of next month. Or if this is maybe just generally between the summer between the end of May and June, but I have a five and six or surrounding me like this conversation that was a bit more significant to your relationship path and where things are going. THIS HAPPENED ON OUR TRIP BUT IT WAS JUNE 11 - so I guess it was the early part of June. He said we were “EXCLUSIVE” but I just didn’t take that serious because IDK it didn’t feel like it, but later I come to find out he was calling me his girlfriend and I had no clue, but not anymore after the small issue we had recently.

You have one, you have an energy that comes up here, that is going to lead to there being a solid relationship. And it also looks as if though that is someone someone necessarily get this being the energy that comes with her when it comes across. I don't get there, this is someone that you actually maybe on a daily basis or, or even have like the same field of work, there seems to be an opportunity here for you, and this male to have some sort of like business ties together or financial ties.<THIS IS POI #1 So it seems for future wise, your relationship will actually not just necessarily be a romantic relationship. But you guys will have a companionship, you'll have a romantic relationship. And they also may be some sort of business dealings that are incorporated into there as well. But you'll also know that your relationship is and a much more solid space over over time. And the winter months, you will actually feel as though things are in a very stable space here. And where it just seems to be, I guess, I don't want to use the word normal or regular, but you're just in a comfortable space when it comes to the relationship. So while right now you're kind of in a phase of me seeing that there's a relationship of kind of building up, you will go through that process and kind of end the year, in a very solid place relationshipwise.

June 2019

In the present, I guess that there actually are a few different energies that show up here . Currently, you're going to actually have a little bit of, like a period of over the course of the next two months or so where you're not feeling as though you have like a stable relationship. And if you get you having the opportunity to, like spend time with someone or date, but it's not a very solid relationship. I also get that there is going to be someone that comes up here, who is this is someone that is a bit tall also with dark hair, and somewhat darker features But this is not the one that's African American, it could be someone that is maybe Hispanic or possibly like, of Asian descent, this is going to be the one that I get you connected to and in the next few months<THIS IS POI 4. but you're going to feel as if though, this is someone who doesn't really have a lot to offer to the relationship, at least not enough that satisfying to you. It's going you're going to feel as though this person has some sort of flaws. And I kind of get that this is someone who is a little mysterious, in some sense, they are someone who isn't always going to be very transparent about things. So you're not necessarily going to be able to find this person, like very trustworthy, this is going to be someone that shows up here, over the course of the next possibly over the next few weeks. Unless it's like over the next two months or so or get it to your surrounding this person showing up here for you. So the first of the very first energy that showing up is someone very near future in the short term.

There is a different energy that comes out here. And this is possibly someone that you will connect with between August and September, or past year over the course of 8 to 9 weeks. This is a male who is this is someone that's mature, you can maybe about two years younger than you. But so someone that is mature, this person is fairly tall, maybe about six one visually to me. And he has lighter eyes, light brown eyes, and darker hair, I do get that this is going to be someone who is looking for a relationship.<THIS IS POI 4!!! But I get you feeling a little frustrated with this person, both of you person that when it comes to personalities, you guys have a little bit of a clash there, you may have an attraction to each other. And both of you do like things about each other. But both of you are going to be very headstrong here. And that's going to be a little bit of a clash at times. <THIS IS WHAT RECENTLY HAPPENED during the issue I mentioned above. So coming up in the short term, at least over the summer months, you are going to have the opportunity to date you are going to have a period where things start to kind of settle down a bit more for you.

And it looks as though there's going to be a shift that comes about, like excuse me between October and November, where you feel as though things are starting to turn a little bit more solid for you. It doesn't instantly put you in a space where by the fall for you know you're going to be in a committed relationship, but there was a relationship that's going to start to take the turn for you. So that would be a beginning point for things to start to be a bit more consistent, and where you would actually have a bit more of a defined relationship, as opposed to maybe just dating. Okay, oh, I don't really see a very stable relationship until probably the end of the year for you. I was just saying that you have other energies that are coming up here So it appears that you will be dating but it's more than one person. So it's not necessarily that you're connecting with one person, you're just dating this person specifically until that point. There's no more than one person here.

Can you see who that person that I would be in a solid base with like, what they look like or who that person is?

The energy that comes up for a solid relationship,  this is someone who is the way that this person comes up, this is actually someone who you have would have between now and that point, actually have some sort of, like, distance with. And then it also looks as though this person is very re entering into your life. Just kind of a bit more serious. So this is someone that you actually know, this person is maybe about six feet, I don't realize this is someone that's maybe probably tall, maybe a tad bit shorter than six feet with a slim or somewhat athletic body type with darker hair. I don't really see what the eye colors are. So but this is someone who is going to be a be able to offer a consistent relationship, that it kind of sounds like this person between now and that point. This is someone who was going to want to, in some way be in your life to some capacity. So you're going to have communication with this person along the way. So it's going to feel as if those things are not really progressing or. In fact, it's not so much about it feels like it's not progressing as much to some extent you and this person will kind of have a discussion about your relationship status.<THIS IS POI 1! We had a discussion in April so I knew where we stood and he is in the BACKGROUND. And you would know, kind of where you stand with the person so I dont get them being misleading. It just looks like this is someone for a period of time, just who just kind of isn't prepared or willing to have a solid relationship. And it looks like the eventually we'll get to that point. So I don't feel like you're necessarily going to meet someone totally new for a solid relationship is just maybe someone that you've been distance for a period of time.

Overall Kisha is just WRONG about who I will be in a committed relationship with at the end of the year,,,I dont even want my POI 1 in a relationship!!

Which makes Cookie's prediction more plausible. I dont doubt there will be some crazyness that Mattie and Cookie predicted that goes on with these 2 in the coming months but will probably amount to NOTHING lol.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 07:54:34 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #119 on: July 02, 2019, 06:35:36 PM »
After reading your update, sounds to me like psychics just seem to confuse the situation more than help anything. My Kisha readings were so similar. When I was calling her last year in June, she said ex would return back "home" to me in a 10 and 4. Said the same shit all the way up until October 15th. Then suddenly ex wasn't going to be putting in much effort and I'd become bored and some phantom new guy was going to appear who sounded way too good to be true the way he was described.

No new guy ever appeared. Ex is putting in a lot more efforts than he was before. However, yes, I am very bored with the situation at the same time.

Lastly, she kept saying his stay in the other state was temporary. Well, it's over a year now and he's still over there. My most recent reading in June she basically said he had a move coming up (which she's said for over a year now) but this time she wasn't sure if it was outside of the state he's in (which is the first time she's said that) and that the move wouldn't take place for 8 more months from the time of the reading. She also said he had a sugar momma helping him out. All of that was bullshit and not true. Only person helping him out is his mother. She also said he had other reasons for wanting to be in that other state outside of the fact that his kids live there. I believe that's also bullshit because he goes through nothing but hell and suffering each time he goes over there and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't choose to do that outside of his children. He's far to selfish to do it for any other person or reason.

Kisha has turned out to be a huge disappointed for me. I won't be calling her again. I wish you luck though!!!!!!!!!