Author Topic: Truth intuitions  (Read 5330 times)

Offline 852712

Truth intuitions
« on: November 11, 2018, 02:32:32 PM »
https://www.truthintuitions.com
Any opinions or thoughts on them? Anyone read with them?

I found them in YouTube and then looked up their website. I have a reading scheduled with them tonight.

Offline dreamer1234

Re: Truth intuitions
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2018, 07:37:21 PM »
I was actually going to make a post about this. This is Goddess Erika and Truth Intutions (chris) from purple ocean  i guess they created their own website and youtube togive readings and Law of attractions tips. I tried both of them on P.O so far both predictions atleast for contact etc have came to light. I feel like they both can pick up things pretty well. I'm still 50/50 on Erikka because I feel like she can be bias at times or add her own opinion and may change her predictions or reading based on how much you tell her. I'm not the only one who has experience this. Some connect with her some don't. Overall she seems like a nice person for the most part she has to me. Though i heard from here and on po reviews that she can be defensive or cop an attutide if you tell her the prediction didn't happen etc I read with chris only twice but she is  very sweet fanstatic lady. waiting for her second prediction to happen. Def go in open minded and clear. They both do tarot and oracle cards and will shuffle infront of the camera. Erikka does have her own written cards that she made and will pull from a reading for the most part they are accurate for me but some may not like that she has her own made cards. But she does use other decks as well. Her timesframes can representlike example if its a 5 . five days, five weeks  or may  or dec 5th.  They also do forecasts as well. Do tell me how it goes i've been comtemplating if i should try them since p.o its only 3 mins and theres  is 15 mins for 45 dollars and its live.

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2018, 07:40:33 PM »
I def kinda feel erikka is more intutive and a tarot reader but that's my opinion but she is gifted.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2018, 09:13:44 PM »
CHRIS is gifted for sure, she saw things not working out with past poi and she was right. I read with her on purple ocean.

She actually said if I stuck by him as a friend it could possibly, but I gave up on him and I had too many feelings for him to just be his friend.

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2018, 01:13:56 AM »
CHRIS is gifted for sure, she saw things not working out with past poi and she was right. I read with her on purple ocean.

She actually said if I stuck by him as a friend it could possibly, but I gave up on him and I had too many feelings for him to just be his friend.

hmm kinda sounds similar 2 wat she said with me & my ex.

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2018, 01:16:42 AM »

hmm kinda sounds similar 2 wat she said with me & my ex. being a friend take it day by day but the poetinal is still there.

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2018, 12:16:31 PM »
Any updates?

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2018, 03:21:30 PM »
Alright! My favorite reader. I think someone might accuse me of being her after this, but let’s talk about my experience. I’ve been reading with her about 10 months. Erika, that is.
I’ve had multiple 6 month ahead readings, some about romance, some finance, some general. I’ve had many, many readings with her.

- All of her predictions about my income for the months came true.
- When she reads my general, it shows the SAME as say, specifically love, for example, she got “mature man” in March in general AND in the love reading. It was the EXACT same cards.
- She only reads out 6 months. I believe she is capable of much more, but at least on Purple Ocean she only does 6 months.

This only leads to the problem of, she sees improvement, but does it ever actually work out? She doesn’t tell you, and I still can’t tell, I’ll let you know in March ahahaha.

Everything else hit on the head, she can see career really well, or rather, she sees the ups and downs in work for me, since most of my work is commission, its not steady at all, and she’s shown to see what’s coming when. She’s also been endlessly patient with me droning always about this annoying guy.
On the other hand when he saw he WOULDNT do anything she gave me the strength to leave him. Yeah and then he came back. Such is life with this guy.

That said I will be purchasing a reading from her website, I’m curious how much more detailed she can get than 3 minutes. She has an amazing and unique style and she’s very talented with her tools. That said, I am lucky, if a psychic is legit, they usually don’t have a hard time reading me. She’s certainly legitimate.

I’m going to purchase her reading package and use that only through the year. I haven’t read with anyone else on her site, I think it’s pretty new. Took me a long time to find her online outside of PO!

josh34

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2018, 08:36:18 PM »
Erika got work timing down to the Monty with me. And also some other things. Shes definitely gifted.

Offline Narruda

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2019, 04:01:02 PM »
Erika and Chris gave me different readings. Erika says he will never return. Chris says he will return in a few weeks. Anyone else had them give opposite outcomes? Who was right?

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2019, 08:13:17 PM »
Kinda  for Chris is one step ahead of erikka. If that makes any sense. erikka can only read 6 months timespan but chris can read a 1 year out. Erikka reading can flucate but chris is constant. Chris said feb we would still have  up and down etc while erikka said our communication problems would end but then it changed to again still having communication problems. so orignally chris was right.

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2019, 12:13:49 AM »
Erika and Chris gave me different readings. Erika says he will never return. Chris says he will return in a few weeks. Anyone else had them give opposite outcomes? Who was right?

Was just trying to work this out for myself which brought me to this thread... I am in the same position and very unsure as Chris kinda flipped her reading! Read with both of them twice 6 months in-between both readings.