Author Topic: Prediction That Came True  (Read 35971 times)

Highlyfavored1

Prediction That Came True
« on: September 27, 2011, 03:56:48 AM »
Hello Everyone!

I'm posting a prediction that came true, at least one part of it that did. That I was totally unexpecting. In the future any prediction that comes true I'm going to post it regardless of the fact. I'm not suggesting you use the psychic who I used who prediction came true I'm just going to post it as a record for me and anyone else who reads this. I'm not calling Psychics at the present moment. I WILL AGAIN sometime in the future but for the remainder of this year I pretty much have decided not to and I'm sticking to it. I have ENOUGH Predictions to last throughout the remainder of the year b/c I called a lot in July/August when we were separated.

Prediction Below:

Devyn- Told me to leave the guy, that I would meet someone new that was my soulmate before the end of September. (5) More days left & the countdown continues.

The original Prediction appears under My Story.

So tonight Monday, September 26, 2011 I went into Whole Foods. A store I visit frequently to buy dinner as I was just getting off of work. I'm standing by the prepared meals refrigerated section when this guy shows up out of NO WHERE and starts talking to me.?!?!?! Very handsome looks just like Devyn described. I didn't post her description of the guy in my original prediction to conserve time. But she said I would know him by his eyes.  YEAP he had Grey Eyes! Same complexion she said she couldn't tell his race b/c his skin tone appears mixed racial. YEAP, I couldn't tell either he had dark black hair that was low cut. So I don't know But my point is that I met the guy that she described and said I would meet before the end of September. Now he's attractive we talked for 20 minutes in the store. He gave me his business card. I haven't called him back yet. I will before the end of the week. Is he another (S/M) I don't know :o can't say... I just wanted to post that the prediction happened and I seriously ..doubted it would.  If any prediction I posted happens. I will post it!

Offline misty

Re: Prediction That Came True
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 06:53:28 PM »
congrats highlyfavored1! thats quite funny how he just walked up on you

Did Devyn tell you anything about you and this supermarket guy being in a longterm relationship, and him being the one? I bet you're pretty eager to call Devyn back for more info lol

Highlyfavored1

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 11:06:29 PM »
Misty,

OH NO!!! I will not call her back!

I give her Kudo's for getting that prediction right but for now I'm just going to wait it out and see what other predictions come true.

I'm glad to have met someone so quickly, but I would like to and I intend on meeting more guys. It's so true that the more you have the more come around. So for now I'm keeping my heart open for new love since my (S/M) is afraid to take the relationship to the next level. Time to go out and see what else is out there. My (S/M) has not left I'm LEAVING HIM! I'm tired of waiting for him to become emotionally available and continue living in fear of heartbreak and failure

But hopefully I  can share more predictions that happen soon.

Offline bjr181

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2011, 01:28:05 PM »
Are you going to call him?!  He's attractive and was interested- I say you go for it!  :)

Offline Starrlite

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2011, 01:14:00 AM »
Congrats Highlyfavored.  Definitely keep us posted on when and if you call him.  I like hearing about predictions that come true I hope mine do :)

Highlyfavored1

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2011, 04:22:51 PM »
UPDATE TIME

The prediction given by Devyn was correct I did meet the guy that she described. However I called and text the guy  all this week and he never returned any of my text or calls. So imagine had I actually thought this guy was my (S/M) like she said then I would be crushed right about now. This is what I mean about getting PART of the PREDICTION right. What she saw was me meeting a guy and she described him and she saw an exchange of numbers. What she did after that was make a guess. She didn't look at the outcome. She just looked at what she saw and made Prediction off of that. Since I've read with a lot of PSYCHICS I know how they do this and I've had reliable psychics tell me how this works. So just be careful when getting readings.

Disclaimer: I'm not recommending these readers. It's YOUR CHOICE to read at your own risk I'm just updating the predictions that came true for me.

Nina(California Psychics) - Update

Nina- Told me the month of September would be silent and a little into October. Told me that I would see him in October and there would be (intimacy) and November his heart would start talking to him. It would take 4 months from November - Feb 2011. I will get a full commitment after Feb 2011 talks of marriage, engagement. ect. So far she has been right about the month of September. She also told me DO NOT CALL HER BACK for a while to check in maybe Oct/Nov but don't call her often. Give the predictions time to manifest. (WOW) She was very confident. All I told her was my name and she took off from there. September Prediction has been true. (Time frame for Prediction hasn't occurred)

Nina was correct the month of September was quiet I didn't see him at all and I only  heard from him only once. She said a little into October. Well I heard from him today and he has planned a week-end getaway for me at the end of October. I didn't write the whole reading when I posted it. But other things she said was that we would be intimate and that he would tell me he can't live without me. He told me this 3 times today. He will feel like he wants to start the relationship over. This is what he said to me.  She said that He needs to connect with me he needs to see me he is miserable. He told me exactly that word for word. He is terrified that you are going to leave him if he doesn't step up to the plate. He kept asking me to come back and let's start over and please don't leave him. Nina said that I was his last everything. He won't get in a new relationship he sees me as final permanent. He said this to me also today.

Miriam (California Psychics)- Told me he is going to miss me more than he is afraid. He said  this to me today He is afraid of losing me more than he is afraid of getting hurt by me. Miriam Said He will make plans to see me in October. She is correct.

All Psychics that predicted the things he has said and done so far

Bonneisha (Psychic Power Network) I would hear from in the first week in October on a day that starts with an S either Sat or Sunday

Zheva-(Psychic Power Network) By the first of October he will start to realize that he may lose you and do a 360' (We will see about the 360'part) He did realize that me he may lose me

Mikki Reno(Psychic Power Network) You will notice immediately in October his attitude change

Raymond (Psychic Access) - Telling me very emphatically in August "I'm telling you to go out with other people leave him alone once his heart realizes this. (He said in the last 2 weeks of September, but it was October. Raymond timing is off) He will start to make immediate changes He doesn't want to lose you. Just wait

So far those Psychics were accurate about the small immediate change I would see on or before October 1st. I will post more predictions as they happen. I'm still in shock actually of the things the (S/M) was saying!! But as always until the BIG ONE HITS I'm not holding my breath!

Offline Elaan

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2011, 04:58:58 PM »
Congrats Highlyfavored1!  I so enjoy coming to this forum and reading that good things are still happening.  I do hope the 'big one' is right for all of us.

Offline loveblooms

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2011, 05:11:19 PM »
congratulations Highlyfavored, great news !

Highlyfavored1

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2011, 06:09:54 PM »
Thanks Elaan and Loveblooms,

I realized that every psychic doesn't work for everybody. I get the best results when I don't get multiple readings withing a week or day. My predictions that I'm posting are from July/August when I was calling several times a day because my (s/M) and I broke up. I think I called a couple of times in September but then afterwards I just decided to be open to other options and not wait and see what will become of all those Predictions.

If the trip that is planned actually happens and goes well I feel strongly that I'm going to call Nina before the end of the year possibly b/c out of them all her timeline of events has been accurate. But that could change. I'm waiting for OUTCOMES mostly.

Hope this helps someone.

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2011, 06:26:26 PM »
Yipee! Some good news.

Offline Elaan

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2011, 07:23:57 PM »
I'd love to see more and more predicted outcomes happen, and soon.  Some of us have been waiting for such a long time.  Here's to some positive, exciting changes happening on this board!!  Whoo hoo!

Offline misty

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2011, 02:01:12 AM »
oh wow highlyfavored1... i swear this entire week I was so down rethinking everything Psychics have said to me and thinking abt all the timeframes that have passed by.. but wow reading your updates are really giving me a string of hope...Wish u the best!!
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 02:10:01 AM by misty »

Offline Starrlite

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2011, 10:20:18 PM »
Congratulations Highly favored definitely keep us posted on all this stuff that is coming true

Highlyfavored1

« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2011, 11:05:20 PM »
Thanks Starrlite and everyone.

I had a major prediction to come true today and I'm so thrilled. For those of you who are getting the same reading over and over or being told the same thing I'm truly sorry. I've had success with a handful of psychics that I've used and they have helped me. But my own personal spiritual beliefs and outlook I feel help a lot also. But to those of you if I reccommended someone to you and it didn't work out I'm sorry. Sometimes there isn't always a connection. But I will stick with my (3) who have stood the test of time.

I met yet another guy, and spoke with him on the phone for a while, but he wasn't anything I was interested in. My (S/M) and I got back together October 1st ( I had left him if many of you remember) and he has changed and repeated to me things word for word that I was told by Anasela. I just would say I spoke to her once and what she told me has happened and is happening. Nina once again October is happening just as she saw and one of my (big) predictions happened today I will keep my faith and keep my head up and only consult a psychic when needed. But my (S/M) and I are moving in a positive direction that I didn't believe he would. Although I was told in the Fall by psychics I never really believed it. I'm still going to be extra cautious until the day we become married. 

I'm just astounded by everything from the things he said to me to what he did( I got the BIG SURPRISE ) ANASELA Predicted. I didn't believe and I didn't live my life waiting, I just let go of control and said if its meant to be it will be, and let go of my obsession with timing also. My outcomes have remained the same.  For the few of you out there that still call, b/c based on the board I see there is only a few who call anymore I want to say thanks the reviews have helped me tremedously. I have (2) more Big Predictions left & for now (s/m) and I are, taking it one day at a time.

I maybe will come back and post more if my testimony helps someone if not, then do whatever you need to do to move on in life. I'm glad that my psychics don't know everything and I had to learn a few things on my own. but for the information that they did give me it was priceless. Because I would not have gone back or expected these positive changes.

Good Luck to you all out there

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2011, 01:04:56 AM »
Highlyfavored - YIPEEEE - Hooray!! So happy for you!!!! Please - keep the updates coming. A lot of people are still reading with CP - they just aren't posting.

anything