Author Topic: My Story  (Read 3071 times)

Offline Libra

• Veterans
My Story
« on: September 26, 2011, 06:50:19 PM »
Hello everyone that I don't know. I have been a member of the forum for past 9 months. Only I have not visited for a long while. I am pretty much done with this subject. Anyway to all you who spend tons of your money on getting readings over and over. The situation you are in is a crazy circle. Notice you made your happiness depend on a man, who often is choosing to lopve himself more. Two you keep calling different psychics to get predictions, most likely all of them promising but not much is happening as you see, so you keep calling. Why am I saying this, because you can do so much to turn things around for yourself. I have a lot of experience in psychology and in spiritual areas. The money you spend on calls you can invest in healings, there are so many sources, Reiki, cranio sacral therapy, shamanic healing, you can definitelly research practitioners in your area. This will help you greatly. In result you may raise your vibration and finally get with the person you want to be with. The other person on a spiritual level "knows" what you are going through missing him, needing the relationship, and that way they turn away from you. The best thing you can do is giving yourself as much attention as you can. Work out, look hot and sexy, take class, a lot of us here are spiritual, learn meditation or yoga. So much to do.

If you need that other person to be happy-meaning-I am not enough by myself.

If you think there is only one person for you-meaning- you have limiting belief we all know it is untrue, would you say to your best friend this guy was the only guy you could be happy with?

If you constatnly miss your man-meaning-you telepathically and spiritually repell him, he will feel that you are putting your life on hold for him, and are not enough by yourself, and need him to feel whole. Noone wants a needy perosn. We all want to be with someone complete enought for themselves is enough to give a lot to the relationship. Even if you don't say it or show it spiritually the person feels the vibe! Trust me.

Once you make changes they may feel your NEW vibration as raised and full light or love that will attract them back, the vibe of depression, saddness and despair is not attracting anything good.

Those situations we find ourselfs in we created by US, we are the creators of EVERYTHING, so yes you attracted this situation in your life to learn a paticular spiritual lesson. If you know that great, if you don't going for an emotional healing would be a way to start. Only thing I can say you WILL FEEL BETTER, and the end result you will attract that person back in your life or simply move on without any negativity. BLESSINGS EVERYONE! I am here to help anyone wants to explore this subject further! :-*

Offline lightme

Re: My Story
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 07:59:42 PM »
Hi Libra, i know what you are trying to say, well said and very positive and healthy.

i have been pondering over the question for a long time, can a person really be enough by himself/herself?

i think my conclusion is no. we are human, the only ingredient that makes life really meaningful is love. not kinship love, but love between a man and a woman. one day i may be able to heal from my broken heart, i could even be successful in my career or have a healthy lifestyle etc,  but i know deep down there is a hole in my heart. you can call me weak and needy, but i call myself human.

and yes, i totally agree being needy is not attractive at all, so i don't act needy. i PRETEND i am not needy, this is the best i can do. i also make effort not to focus on him and cope with life without him. but i know deep down i am not genuinely happy or feel complete. if a person can be genuinely happy and complete by himself, great, but that person won't be me.

i am not saying we should continue to call psychics or wallow in our despair, i don't mean that. my point is just that i am not afraid to say that i can't be 100% happy just by myself.

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 11:41:43 PM »
 ;D Lightme I hope you don't think that I am 60! I will be 30 this Oct. lol I respect your point of view. I am sorry you were bashed in other places, I think you are the person who loves love, which is beautiful. Here thankfully is a place of support and not judgement. Blessings!

Offline lightme

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2011, 12:14:53 AM »
Hi Libra, i too hope someday i could achieve more enlightenment :) right now i just try my best to be more independant emotionally. thanks for sharing!

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2011, 03:07:09 PM »
Dear Miss Libra

As always, that you for your words of wisdom.

Just wanted to let you know I have my first Riki session scheduled for Friday AM with the intent on opening up my energy blockages and the practitioner is also going to check out my chakras and see what needs work. I'm very excited. I want to open my heart chakra wide open. I know we talked about this a million years ago but I'm finally doing it.

Hope all is well with you.
xxoo
PT

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2011, 02:31:18 PM »
Greengrlx: this subject is very complex, what I meant is that all there is is Love within ourselves, I did not mean selfish or ego love. I meant when we meet another person that all there is "me-love" simply mirrors and manifests in that relationship. It is difficult to grasp at first and trust me in the beginning I didn't understand it, but I kept on reading, asking and searching, because I knew there has to be an answer. I hope that was helpful.

Positivethoughts2: Yey! I am so glad that you are investing in yourself!  I am sure you will feel great! Shifting energy and vibration really makes changes in our lives and manifests into all positive.
P.S. I give Reiki sessions in a beautiful spa in Montvale 2 days a week. I use crystals too to amplify the energy. Anyone interested send me a message for details.

Offline lightme

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2011, 04:27:58 PM »
hi libra, I think you are talking about inner peace within a person?

anything