Author Topic: Thoughts on Mercury Retrograde? Law of Attraction?  (Read 1903 times)

Offline dreamer1234

Thoughts on Mercury Retrograde? Law of Attraction?
« on: November 05, 2018, 06:21:08 PM »
I know alot of pyschics mention about Mecury going retorgrade and how that can cause delay in communication and misunderstandings? What do you guys think and how do you deal with mecury? Have you guys also used law of attraction techniques to manifest what you want

Offline bstalling

Re: Thoughts on Mercury Retrograde? Law of Attraction?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2018, 06:24:40 PM »
It has no real bearing on anyone unless there are some contacts with your chart. Its just a talking point that astrologers use to get people
engaged about astrology...and psychics use to waste your time.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2018, 10:50:43 PM »
I dont really know a lot about it BUT it seems there is an awful lot of them a year....  so, it seems it can be a likely excuse for anything bad that happens in our life?  Interesting site on LOA

http://www.thelawofattraction.com/9-law-attraction-techniques-using/
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 11:02:46 PM by LAW1974 »

Offline whit777

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2018, 03:20:24 AM »
I've actually had a lot of mercury retrograde things happen during the retrograde when I didn't even realize it was happening. I just happened to find out somehow about it but I had already been wondering what the hell was going on in my life. That being said, nothing spun out of control or anything and I didn't lose my relationship or job or anything. Things were just harder and a lot more frustrating. My paychecks started going into my savings instead of my checking for whatever weird ass reason, meaning everything bounced and I effectively "lost" my paychecks because my savings isn't listed on the same screen as my checking. My landlord thought I was putting in my 30 day notice when I was actually telling him I would be gone for a month so the house needed to be checked on. My car stereo burned up, literally. But it was on warranty. And these types of things happen every time whether I'm aware of retrograde or not. But it doesn't really change my life at all. So I personally think it's a real thing since I didn't believe in it my entire life and these things still ramped up each retrograde. But I don't really think about it much because there's nothing I can do to change it. I agree with bstalling too, that it affects some more than others. I'm probably on the more affected side of it. If you consider it something that's going to be a detriment, it'll only stress you out. It's also not the "reason" for any of the major changes in my life. Everything has always been restored afterward so I don't like to hear about it so much from psychics since it's not really that big of a deal.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2018, 12:31:09 PM »
Tara talks  A TON about it in her readings...  she seems to think it affects different "signs" more than others?  idk?  When is this one over?  I think she said middle of November?

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2018, 04:15:42 PM »
this one will end on dec 6 starts nov 16th.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2018, 07:43:11 PM »
this one will end on dec 6 starts nov 16th.

Pretty sure we’re still in VENUS retrograde and Mercury begins about the 17th of this month.

11jlady

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2018, 01:13:57 AM »
Yeah so, we're still in Venus retrograde which ends November 16th and it began October 3rd I believe. Venus is the plane of love and relationships and you will see a shit ton of break ups and affairs happening during this time. Then, after it ends, you will see a lot of regret and perhaps even reconciliations happening. I hate venus retorgrades when dealing with a flake. if you have a good man, it's nothing to worry about really. This tends to also bring about either memories of past loves or past loves themselves or family members from the past, friends too. It's all about relationships. Not a great time to start a brand new relationship. However, it is a great time to reconcile one from the past if it pops up.

Mercury goes retrograde 3 to 4 times per year. You have the pre-retro energy where you will start to notice things becoming a bit more difficult, thoughts a bit more cloudy and muddied, misunderstandings , arguments, temper issues, etc. Mercury is the planet of the mind and communication. It also rules electronics so you may see a lot of cars breaking down, car accidents, suicides, broken computers, appliances, phones, missed messages not found until days later, missed emails etc. It also causes bad delays. Things seem to take foreverrrrrrrrr during these retrogrades. These energies altogether, pre, retro, and post last about 8 weeks. Obviously the worst part of it is the actual retrograde phase. Again, not a good time for the start of new relationships, but is a good time for any reconciliations. The reason it's not a good time for the start of jobs, relationships, contracts, etc. is because things are not as they appear to be during this time. Thinking is clouded. You may even feel extra tired of mentally drained and find yourself zoning out and/or daydreaming a lot. And yes, Mercury goes retrograde on November 16th the same day Venus goes direct. May be a rough day for some.

These energies to effect some people more than others depending on which house of yours it hits and also which sign it is retrograding in. Sit back and observe. The struggle is real ya'll lol.

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2018, 01:53:30 AM »
hopefully the post shadow won't be too bad.

anything