Author Topic: Asia  (Read 9593 times)

Offline MikeNY

Re: Asia
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2020, 05:21:00 PM »
Talked to her for 3 months. Wasted money. She is a fake. All
Psychics are fake. It's not real. Don't waste your money anymore.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2020, 06:12:38 PM »
Stay away from CP. They are full of fairytales. If you want to know how your ex feels about you call Anne under Queen of Cups on keen. She will tell you the truth. Second I went back and read your past posts and I will tell you my take. My ex husband and I were together for 26 years. He was and is a pathological liar and an abusive narcissist. I love him but.... I have given him many chances to make changes. The last time I tried wasn't long ago a d I told him I needed complete transparency to rebuild trust. Asked if there were any lies he needed to fess up to before we went forward. He said no and 12 hours later I caught him in a lie that is so small and trivial its stupid. He will get zero more chances. My point of saying this is that if whatever caused your ex to leave the first time was not fixed when she contacted you then you probably won't get another chance. If she saw even a hint of whatever the problem was she likely withdrew and fast. Work on fixing the issues you caused and move forward. I'm not saying you caused all the issues but you can't fix the ones she caused only the ones you caused. Good luck.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2020, 04:14:54 PM »
Don't recommend. Vague and money hungry

Agree.

anything