Author Topic: Asia  (Read 8721 times)

Offline KotaSwan

Asia
« on: November 03, 2018, 11:20:18 PM »
I can't find a thread for her so starting a new one. Any updates on her?

Offline beautyb

Re: Asia
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2018, 10:12:28 PM »
Read with her a dozen of times. She maybe got one or two contact and general prediction timing right out of them all. She’s a really fast talker, doesn’t waste your minutes. But I don’t recommend her becuase out of the many times I’ve read with her I think by luck she got one general timing correct. She’s off my list now

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2018, 12:12:50 AM »
thank you. When I read with her almost a month ago she made a couple predictions for a few months down the line. She seemed pretty good and did speak quite fast aka not trying to waste your time and money. Will report back if anything she said comes to pass.

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2018, 03:28:14 PM »
Just tried Asia myself! She seemed super nice and I love that she is fast! One prediction for Wednesday of this week (11/7/18) Will update then!

« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 01:44:23 AM by poorprincess »

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2018, 12:01:02 AM »
Just tried Asia myself! She seemed super nice and I love that she is fast! One prediction for Wednesday of this weel (11/7/18) Will update then!

yay! look forward to it :)

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2018, 12:52:54 PM »
I’ve read with Asia 2x. I would not recommend her. She said all of this stuff about POI and our relationship is moving forward, he is into me etc... Well, POI just told me last night that he cannot invest the time that I would like him to but, wants to stay friends. This is something so easy. Why couldn’t she see that? It wasn’t as though he said he wants to take a spaceship to Mars with me and see what’s there. I definitely, would not recommend her.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2018, 02:45:05 PM »
I read with her a few times and nothing she said ever happened. She was a little judge-y too.

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2018, 01:31:53 AM »
well Asia's first prediction for yesterday was a no go. Gave it today, too. :(

Offline embibems

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2018, 02:49:45 AM »

sorry to hear about that, @poorprincess. after so many failed contact predictions over the months, i've pretty much stopped believing in them and try to go for big prediction kind of stuff. i've had 3-4 missed contact predictions this month or so alone from different psychics :(

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2018, 02:21:51 PM »

sorry to hear about that, @poorprincess. after so many failed contact predictions over the months, i've pretty much stopped believing in them and try to go for big prediction kind of stuff. i've had 3-4 missed contact predictions this month or so alone from different psychics :(

@embibems you make a good point. I just miss this stupid butthead boy a lot  LOL. Gosh, why does love have to be such a B*TCH.

Offline embibems

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2018, 06:56:23 PM »

@embibems you make a good point. I just miss this stupid butthead boy a lot  LOL. Gosh, why does love have to be such a B*TCH.

I feel your pain... I'm going on 3.5 weeks of no contact. Last night, I sent a good luck message regarding a big thing today for him. Read it immediately. No reply... Just sucks to see him sit online all day and ignore me. I'm giving it until Dec. 3rd (the day we met) and then I'm breaking it off. At least then I'll save money on psychics LMAO! Love to you @poorprincess xo

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2018, 08:39:57 PM »

I feel your pain... I'm going on 3.5 weeks of no contact. Last night, I sent a good luck message regarding a big thing today for him. Read it immediately. No reply... Just sucks to see him sit online all day and ignore me. I'm giving it until Dec. 3rd (the day we met) and then I'm breaking it off. At least then I'll save money on psychics LMAO! Love to you @poorprincess xo

@embibems Awwwwwwwwwww girrrl. I feel you. 3.5 weeks with nothing? I am so sorrryyyy! The hurt of that is palpable. Sending you all my love, hugs, and good wishes. You never know, stranger things have happened. I'm gonna give mine till the New Year. <3

Offline glowup

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2020, 05:39:41 AM »
Hi guys. I read with Asia for almost a (very expensive) year. Sad to say that her contact predictions have no turned out and I really regret spending my money on the readings. She's such a lovely person and it pains me to write this but I wouldn't call her again (unless it was for a $15/minute girly chat - and that's not going to happen).

Offline Blueberry

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2020, 08:27:53 PM »
Stay away from Winter also. She’s a fairy tale reader as well. She has a script that she reads to everyone. A girlfriend of mine called and got the same reading (verbatim) I did 3 years ago. Word for word.
I want to expose Winter and Asia more on the forum, given that they’re both so popular.

Offline Pink9619

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2020, 05:45:44 AM »
Just wanted to highlight here that surprisingly all Asia’s contact predictions has worked 100% for me! This guy in my life is very unpredictable... always on and off. I have tried many psychics when he goes quiet... called asia like 7/8 times in the last 6 months... I must say every single contact prediction happened! And I am not a easy person to read. Usually predictions hardly work for me... sorry for those who couldn’t connect to her! But I honestly find Asia very helpful! Thanks.

anything