Author Topic: My Story (Newbie)  (Read 13239 times)

Offline misty

Re: My Story (Newbie)
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2011, 10:43:30 PM »
Libra...that makes me question why in the world they were given their "gift".

Don't/shouldn't they get stripped of their gifts when they start misusing them? (any other Charmed fans here?)

Offline glasshalffull

« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2011, 10:58:20 PM »
ghf just to let you know Ricky keeps notes on all his callers! He slipped it out himself with one of the callers from the forum and confused her with another of his clients
Well, he won't be updating his notes on me. >:(

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2011, 01:45:25 AM »
I think there are a lot of the psychics that keep notes on their callers. Jean at CP told me once to let her look back and see what she told me. That let me know right there that she had notes. If they are truly psychic they shouldnt need notes to refer back to. Im done with the psychics. Nothing concerning my original question ever came true, especially the outcome, and it never even came close to happening. It only went farther and farther away. Im finally regaining my strength. I was offered free email readings for as long as it took to get me through this recovery and I think I got the most honest reading in my life. But I honestly think this lady is just a counselor, and she admitted to me that she was a paid counselor in the past. But she does psychic readings now and she does claim to have this gift and was born with it. But who knows? But she offered the services after I had asked how to find reputable psychics at the Wahm forum. I gave her my email address and she emailed me several times and offered me a free phone reading also, telling me that she would email me as long as I needed it at no charge. She has helped me greatly and I think she is a wonderful lady for helping me without pay. I will gladly send her something in time, but she understands that these other hotline psychics almost broke me, and still no results or truth from them. I havent even felt the need to talk to this lady in several weeks now. Its like a weight lifted from my shoulders. I dont know if she just opened me up to the truth or if her prayers worked on me, but something sure happened and I feel a lot better.

Seven11

« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2011, 07:46:37 PM »
Hello

I'm new so I'd thought I'd post my story with how I began to use these psychic Networks (Most of which I regret)

It all started in Feb 2010 when I ended a 3 and 1/2 year relationship with a guy who I was never in love with. I loved him at one point, but I was never in love with him. I met him at work along with my (SM) I chose him b/c the (SM) seemed to hard and complicated(which I would later find out to be true) this guy was the "safe" choice. I knew I would not get hurt from Day (1), and by hurt I mean heartbroken Unfortunately he ended up getting hurt and still is till this day...more on that later.

Now, where were we? ok yes Feb 2010 I broke up with the "safe" guy and in March 2010 I started having dreams about the (SM) I had not seen him since 2008 (2years) so it kind of freaked me out, and every time I would dream about him I would get contact from him or communication. So I called a Psychic. I chose The Psychic Power Network $1.99 a minute and so it began. Most would tell me that that the (SM) and I would never be together and I would meet someone in 2 months, 3 months 6 months..ect..) Then I ran across this one psychic on the network who told me in March that he and I would be in a relationship and he would finally tell me that he wants to be in a relationship with me before the end of August, 2010. It was March I'm thinking "yeah right" That was 6 months down the road. Each prediction she made for contact "DID" happen. If it was 10 Days, 5 Days 1 Day on the 25th, whenever IT HAPPENED (100%) But I doubted he and I would ever be in a relationship. He's very handsome and had women falling all over him throwing themselves at him. He'd never settle down!

Fast forward August 30th, 2010 he asked me to be in a relationship! The one of (3) who I trust was RIGHT! but it has been an up & down battle with him every since. It hasn't been easy and for now I'm letting  God take control. The relationship hasn't been bad, there is no cheating or other issues. He is afraid, his feelings are intense and he has told me so things are "stuck" not moving forward. I've made the decision to date other people. I've consulted with Steve Gunn the "soul mate expert" I 've read the book "When Two Souls Connect" and it helped me to understand the dynamics of the relationship. So I know all about the deeper dynamics going on in the relationship. But since we are "stuck" and have been for 3 months I can't sit by and "do nothing" as I've been told, and wait for contact ect..

Now until I have commitment, which "most" say I will get but it will be end of this year or next year, I'm going to date other people. and who knows what may happen? I've streamed down my consultations to once a month & not with anyone new. My soul-mate will have to either deal with the "fear" or lose me in the process. That's his choice. Venus(who I hated at first) but came to find out she was right told me to take care of me and she was right! I'm not hoping he comes around. I "KNOW" he will, but will I be there when he does???

Now I have talked to a TON! and I do mean a TON so if u every want my opinion on who at California, Source, Access, PPN, Independent then I can tell you. I didn't have any success at Keen and only was there a short time.

I use to do Readings about 10 years ago on other people using Playing Cards, but I never tried on myself. I had a high accuracy rate, but it was draining and I would get called 24hrs to do readings so I stopped & want to try doing them on myself at some point. But for now I will relinquish the "NEED TO KNOW" and just have "FAITH" instead.

i would love to talk to you - our stories our similar and i talked to steve gunn too! i also talk to nina and i would love to know how things are progressing in your relationship after the october predictions started to happen! you are so positive and i am doing the same....i am no longer hoping i just KNOW he will but will i be here when he does???

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2011, 02:12:44 AM »
I just have to ask this. Those of you that say you just know he will return and you will be ready. Is this a feeling you have in your gut or is it because psychics have predicted it to happen. Its been a very long time for me since my ex and I broke up but he is still in my thoughts daily and I still feel the love for him. Ive been told by a couple of psychics and one in particular put it this way. She said " You know the sun is going to rise every morning but you dont think about it, you just know it will happen. I want you to do the same about this man because he will be back."
Was just wondering if this is what you are experiencing. I had one of the psychics that I called just to ask her how to get closure and move on from this whole thing to say that she wanted to consult her cards first and she came back and said she was sorry to tell me but he was coming back and I just needed to go on with my life and "window shop" until that time. She told me to date and go out and have fun. Well, Ive tried. But the men that Ive gone out with either wanted to jump in the sack or they wanted to start a relationship after the first date. Im not up for either trip.
I just wonder sometime if my praying to dream of this man for so long and no dreams came, but then when I start to try to move on and forget him he suddenly shows up in my dreams means anything. In my dreams that popped up unexpectedly he was returning but I wasnt ready. I was either looking horrible from working around the house or something and was trying to get to the other room to prepare myself to see him and he was trying to get in the door before I was ready. So weird to dream something like that and especially when I wasnt wanting to dream about him. But for several years I had prayed a lot of times for God to let me dream about him just so I could see his face and hear his voice. I know this sounds so stupid, lol. But Im a romantic at heart and I just cant seem to let go of what I once had. This whole message probably doesnt make sense as I feel I am rambling. Wishing you all the best of luck and I hope we all find the one that we are waiting for or the one that will take us off this roller coaster and let us live peaceful comfortable and passionate lives.

Offline guesswho

« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2011, 02:26:26 AM »
Hi 4everhopeful!  Don't feel bad about what you're saying.  I have been there on that rollercoaster.  I had broken up with my ex and had gotten back together, but in between those times, I was always wondering if he would come back and if I should just move on.  I would try to date other guys, but I just was not into it at all.  I had psychics that predicted that he would come back and even when, and he did at the time that I was given, but they never predicted we would break up again!  lol  It's hard to hold on.  We got back together again, on the date given once again, but by that time I had become so jaded that I didn't know it.  My ex and I reconciled and he was better than ever.  Slowly, however I drifted apart and I ended up breaking up with him and started dating someone new!  I never thought I would do that.  The ex was the guy I wanted to marry.  Here I am though...  I have this new boyfriend and now seven months later I miss my ex.  He had tried to reconcile and I would not hear of it a the time.  I know I'm rambling on, but you just never know what life has in store.  Just hang in there.  It's important to feel that passion and love for someone.  I know it can be attractive to settle, but you know what would make you fulfilled as a person.  Now, looking back, I wish I would have stayed with my ex, he even asked me to marry him and I had said NO!  I can kick myself.  If I hadn't called those psychics, I wouldn't have been so tired and resentful of him...  Life's funny!  Anyway, truly, just follow your heart and intuition.