Author Topic: My Story (Newbie)  (Read 13240 times)

Offline lightme

Re: My Story (Newbie)
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2011, 05:37:59 PM »
that's right, Synergy.

i also observed that many of us are of a stable mature age group, like 30s and 40s. and we are talking of men in their 40s !!! why are they acting like they are 18 when they had been thru divorce and relationships? in the first place did they even tell us they are so scared and so overwhelmed by the intense feelings?

Offline misty

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2011, 05:59:31 PM »
hey lightme, thanks for the warm welcome.

I did have the privilege to talk to Therese (PS) 2 different times in the past 3 weeks. My first reading only lasted 5 mins and whatever she said didn't make sense to me because she told me that it was my exboyfriend that was having trust issues with me and would try bringing up the topic of getting back together in about 1-2 weeks and that he was uncomfortable with the presence of someone around me. I didn't know what to do with that.

Second time reading with her lasted for 12 minutes exactly a week after the last, I called her the day after i found pictures of my ex with a girl he's been physical with. What hurt the most was that the entire time we've been broken up, he's ALWAYS said that he still loves me. Therese picked up everything right away and she even remembered me and my situation. She was extremely understanding yet she did kind of scold me like how a mother does saying he has the right to do whatever he wants with after we break up and so do I.

Her predictions for the final outcome were still positive, she gave me quite some advice, it made sense this time and i'm following them she said she thinks I should take him back. Even though my and my ex have to see eachother at school twice a week (we're in 3 different classes together), I still ignore him. 2 weeks ago she said it would be about 2-3 weeks after when he starts getting aggressive trying to make me talk to him. Well its almost been 2 weeks, this thursday.

I recommend her I've read a lot of good reviews about her but what still makes me doubt her is how she WAS NOT ABLE TO sense the person AROUND HIM!! the booty call of his.. I feel like maybe i shouldnt hold this on her nor any of the other readers, (Ricky, Stella, Isis) but cmon. I know I only read with her for 5 mins the first time but I read with Ricky for 40 minutes and he clearly said my ex was lonely even though he has so many people around him and he wasn't in a relationship... So do Psychics not consider bootycalls as relationships?

Im sorry for the long post lightme..:S I don;t talk much but when i get started its hard for me to stop lol

---------
Should i have just post this in the individual Therese section? I don't think i should copy and paste this and put it there too
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 06:28:31 PM by misty »

Offline lightme

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2011, 06:25:52 PM »
Hello Misty,
thank you for sharingyour  experience with Therese, ( and don't worry about long post :) i had been thinking of calling her for the past two weeks. currently i am trying to keep myself clear headed and also trying to find out the more honest psychics. 

i have this problem with psychics not picking up on the third party too. the thing is, once i told the psychic about the third party, the psychic could "suddenly" come out with information about the third party. if you can read the third party, how come you didn't mention her right from the beginning? some psychics would do the stunt of asking you the name of the third party before coming out with the info.

i did read with a few psychics who picked up on the 3rd party without me saying anything. still, it was just a very vague pick up. i haven't met one who is so super good to paint the whole picture accurately before me.

keep sharing with us, Misty. 

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2011, 07:01:53 PM »
lightme hit the nail on the head! When we were together there was NOTHING and I mean NOTHING that would keep him from me!!!! Didn't matter how broke or busy or sick or tired he was, I was #1 to him. Now I am nothing but dirt, on a good day. They say the women he talks to the most (I'd honestly be shocked if they were actually physical) is just someone that yes, cares for him, but on his end he likes the attention and sometimes plays games with her because she cares for him. Well for 18 mos I was more than willing to give him attention yet she got more and is still getting it - and she is WEIRD. Do I want a man who enjoys playing games with other women?  Did he enjoy playing games with my heart and emotions?

He has had failed relationships, been married and yep at 40 he should be able to handle things. I know there are reasons it's harder for him than most but that doesn't excuse him from everything.

He had NO problems telling me his thoughts and feelings in the past.

Now I have found a man who only keeps quiet because he doesn't want to scare me off. Any time I let something slip about my feelings, he is right there to back them up with his. Plus I can FEEL how much he cares about me, there is no mystery. That is what it's all about IMO

For those of you still holding out hope, I am not picking on you at all. Trust me I totally get your feelings. I was there for 18 months. Some day your ex will either come around or you'll decide you've gone through enough pain and move on. Either way, it will all work out for the best  :)

Offline vanyct

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2011, 07:16:34 PM »
In regards to psychics not picking up on the third person, I have been told by psychics that sometimes they cannot pick up on that person because you, the person they are reading do not have direct interaction with them so their energy is not around you, especially if you are not aware that this person in in your SM life.  The same thing has happened with me, they kind of pick up on a woman but they ask me if I am aware of her.  When I say yes, they ask me for her name, as soon as I provide it they give me a bunch of details. 

This may just be an excuse for not giving an accurate reading but that is what I've been told by some psychics.

Offline lightme

« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2011, 07:25:42 PM »
misty: yes i know about the third party, and vice versa. Psychic Isabella ( PA ) said " there is another woman " immediately, Vicki Joy saw women figures but defined them wrongly, still she saw. Raven star said obstacle. Magical Sandra also picked up the people involved but she was wrong about something major. the day i read with her, she said he was so shut down now. guess what? he texted me on that day itself!

i am in a confused state now regarding the psychics ( who isn't? lol). some psychics known for being honest would say there is no connection, but he had been reaching out a lot. and pscyhics who gave me the fluff and fairytales were right about him reaching out. in conclusion, i haven't found a super good psychic. i have learnt to lower my expectations on psychics and not expect them to be 100% right, maybe 50% to 70%.

sunandmoon: so happy for you! it feels so good to be in a straight foward no mystery relationship isn't it  ?   

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2011, 08:11:41 PM »
In regards to psychics not picking up on the third person, I have been told by psychics that sometimes they cannot pick up on that person because you, the person they are reading do not have direct interaction with them so their energy is not around you, especially if you are not aware that this person in in your SM life.  The same thing has happened with me, they kind of pick up on a woman but they ask me if I am aware of her.  When I say yes, they ask me for her name, as soon as I provide it they give me a bunch of details. 

This may just be an excuse for not giving an accurate reading but that is what I've been told by some psychics.

I was told by two psychics that they get the connection first between us and our sm and from the sm to the other person. It is weaker but it's there. One psychic actually would see my ex and the other women (or anyone) standing and if he had his back to them, he didn't care about them but if he was facing them he did and vice versa.

Lightme, it's been so long since I was in a healthy r/s I had forgotten how good it feels! No text bombing either LOL

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2011, 08:30:02 PM »
I've had three readings with Lisa Dianne from Keen, and the second one was completely different from the first and third.  She was telling me about the man in question, and then I randomly mentioned something about his motorcycle (which I'm not to happy he bought, but whatever).  Anyways, she said, "Uh oh."  As soon as she pictured the motorcycle, she was able to picture the "light-haired" woman he's supposedly been spending time with.  I cannot confirm this because he hasn't told me if he's seeing anyone. 

I called her again last week, and she said he's been flirting with women but there isn't anyone he's been seeing.  She did not mention the woman she spoke of in the previous reading.  The rest of her prediction remained the same, though.

I don't know what to believe anymore!!!  It's awful that we're all in similar situations. 

sunandmoon, I am so happy you are with someone who appreciates you and is building a healthy relationship with you.  This is how it should be!!!! 

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2011, 09:22:35 PM »
lightme - LOL from the book quote you gave us. You are right. None of it makes any sense.

Offline glasshalffull

« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2011, 07:28:20 PM »
Hello Misty,
thank you for sharingyour  experience with Therese, ( and don't worry about long post :) i had been thinking of calling her for the past two weeks. currently i am trying to keep myself clear headed and also trying to find out the more honest psychics. 

i have this problem with psychics not picking up on the third party too. the thing is, once i told the psychic about the third party, the psychic could "suddenly" come out with information about the third party. if you can read the third party, how come you didn't mention her right from the beginning? some psychics would do the stunt of asking you the name of the third party before coming out with the info.

i did read with a few psychics who picked up on the 3rd party without me saying anything. still, it was just a very vague pick up. i haven't met one who is so super good to paint the whole picture accurately before me.

keep sharing with us, Misty.
Hi Lightme, June at PS picked the third party without input from me. And she gave me details about the overall situation that mad me think she was on the right track. Others just said she's moved on but they all had my input.

Offline glasshalffull

« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2011, 07:36:41 PM »
hey lightme, thanks for the warm welcome.

I did have the privilege to talk to Therese (PS) 2 different times in the past 3 weeks. My first reading only lasted 5 mins and whatever she said didn't make sense to me because she told me that it was my exboyfriend that was having trust issues with me and would try bringing up the topic of getting back together in about 1-2 weeks and that he was uncomfortable with the presence of someone around me. I didn't know what to do with that.

Second time reading with her lasted for 12 minutes exactly a week after the last, I called her the day after i found pictures of my ex with a girl he's been physical with. What hurt the most was that the entire time we've been broken up, he's ALWAYS said that he still loves me. Therese picked up everything right away and she even remembered me and my situation. She was extremely understanding yet she did kind of scold me like how a mother does saying he has the right to do whatever he wants with after we break up and so do I.

Her predictions for the final outcome were still positive, she gave me quite some advice, it made sense this time and i'm following them she said she thinks I should take him back. Even though my and my ex have to see eachother at school twice a week (we're in 3 different classes together), I still ignore him. 2 weeks ago she said it would be about 2-3 weeks after when he starts getting aggressive trying to make me talk to him. Well its almost been 2 weeks, this thursday.

I recommend her I've read a lot of good reviews about her but what still makes me doubt her is how she WAS NOT ABLE TO sense the person AROUND HIM!! the booty call of his.. I feel like maybe i shouldnt hold this on her nor any of the other readers, (Ricky, Stella, Isis) but cmon. I know I only read with her for 5 mins the first time but I read with Ricky for 40 minutes and he clearly said my ex was lonely even though he has so many people around him and he wasn't in a relationship... So do Psychics not consider bootycalls as relationships?

Im sorry for the long post lightme..:S I don;t talk much but when i get started its hard for me to stop lol

---------
Should i have just post this in the individual Therese section? I don't think i should copy and paste this and put it there too
Hi Misty - a booty call is not a relationship. However, they should be able to sense the presence of a new person. In my case they didn't (as I have said). So I personally won't call many of them back.

Offline Starrlite

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2011, 09:12:59 PM »
I'm pretty sure I've mentioned before as well, but Therese didn't pick up a third party either.  She specifically said there was no one.  So did Ricky.  I don't trust them for this reason.  This other woman was not even a booty call, they were in a relationship and he was falling in love with her.  They are over now because the other woman was cheating on my ex, but they should have picked it up.  Like I said will never spend the big bucks on PS again

Offline glasshalffull

« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2011, 09:35:36 PM »
I'm pretty sure I've mentioned before as well, but Therese didn't pick up a third party either.  She specifically said there was no one.  So did Ricky.  I don't trust them for this reason.  This other woman was not even a booty call, they were in a relationship and he was falling in love with her.  They are over now because the other woman was cheating on my ex, but they should have picked it up.  Like I said will never spend the big bucks on PS again
I agree with Starrlite, my story is kind of similar to yours. I called Ricky a number of times before contacting ex (after a long pause). It was reasonable to think she'd be in relationship with someone. But I kept asking Ricky, before i initiated contact; he kept saying 'single', he kept saying 'safe to go ahead and contact'. WRONG! >:( I then called back and to update, his then said "not true, she's overrating this relationship". So, where is the psychic ability? In hindsight, I think he had a file on me and would read every time, just like Therese did. How is it that after every shuffling I got (always) the 'Ten of Pentacles', the supercard for lover (I think she said that)....Ten of pentacles my butt. :(

Offline misty

« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2011, 10:20:26 PM »
ghf just to let you know Ricky keeps notes on all his callers! He slipped it out himself with one of the callers from the forum and confused her with another of his clients

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2011, 10:31:57 PM »
That is no surprise misty. For some of them this is purely income and business, not as much helping others.