candiednut

x
« on: November 02, 2018, 11:57:03 AM »
x
« Last Edit: March 17, 2020, 09:31:15 PM by candiednut »

Offline star1

Re: EFFING DISAPPOINTED
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2018, 11:59:48 AM »
I had an ex contact me recently, this is not a "POI" ex as I want nothing to do with him, he is an effing stalker, psychopath and sexually abused me. The only reason that I called about him is to ask about his INTENTIONS of contact (after 5 years of not talking) and whether or not I can feel safe. Every psychic that I've talked to made him sound like he is one of those "POIs" that people ask about..."Did he have a commitment problem?" No, I was the one that cheated on him, twice. "I do see him wanting a reconnection and to see how you're doing and possibly start something new" NO SHIT! I don't need a psychic to tell me that. After I told them that I "didn't" want him (which I shouldnt even have to tell them!!) but without going into details of the situation, then they said "unfortunately I don't see this developing into a relationship but you will always be in each others lives" F**k OFF! We will never be in each others lives in any way, and very "fortunately"!!

Psychics can't pick up shit.

Not one single reader got it right? Damn.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2018, 12:23:03 PM »
Do you mind telling us who you talked to?  That absolutely sucks.....  Its a little bit proof that they might give us all the same advice (50% - hes scared and will be back, blah blah blah) and 50% he has to work thru his shit but by the time he does you will have moved on.... blah blah whatever they say that we go oh yeas this is exactly right (b/c it applies to all men)

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2018, 02:14:57 PM »
Test them ask about a friend you know have no feeling for you and you will get the same stocked line. They didn't even know the person I was calling was a catfish and give me the he scary and will take time line on me.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2018, 02:16:26 PM »
I had an ex contact me recently, this is not a "POI" ex as I want nothing to do with him, he is an effing stalker, psychopath and sexually abused me. The only reason that I called about him is to ask about his INTENTIONS of contact (after 5 years of not talking) and whether or not I can feel safe. Every psychic that I've talked to made him sound like he is one of those "POIs" that people ask about..."Did he have a commitment problem?" No, I was the one that cheated on him, twice. "I do see him wanting a reconnection and to see how you're doing and possibly start something new" NO SHIT! I don't need a psychic to tell me that. After I told them that I "didn't" want him (which I shouldnt even have to tell them!!) but without going into details of the situation, then they said "unfortunately I don't see this developing into a relationship but you will always be in each others lives" F**k OFF! We will never be in each others lives in any way, and very "fortunately"!!

Psychics can't pick up shit.

yes me too, very much interested to know who are those reader?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2018, 07:44:09 PM »
were these readers you already vetted and determined you have a connection with?

candiednut

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2018, 07:55:48 PM »
were these readers you already vetted and determined you have a connection with?

Yes. Sorry guys, I hesitate to say their names because they have good reviews on this forum and have somewhat worked for me in the past as well (no one has been really great for me) so maybe it's just this one guy they can't connect to or maybe I just can't be read (I am starting to come to that conclusion).

Don't want to disappoint anyone or be the "negative nelly" of this forum. I just have really bad luck with psychics..maybe its me.

Good luck eveyone.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2018, 05:21:48 AM »
95 percent of the psychics is fake even then the real one give peoples flase hope so they can make a buck or two imagine your jobs is to lied to peoples everyday how can these people live with them self.

Offline star1

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2018, 04:48:21 PM »
Okay...so they were Cookie (Keen), and CP - Tyler, Tara, Ciarra, Jordan and Mattie ***

*** Yes, Mattie was the most disappointing of them all because she is the best psychic for me so far (not 100%, but most predictions are pending still), she predicted some very specific scenarios that came to pass (not love related though). I am going to think that she just had an "off" day or something...there were some red flags though...because at first I told her I think you are connecting to a different ex (she asked if he had disappeared out of the blue...this one didn't but someone else did), then she said "okay lets make sure we're only connecting to Kevin (name changed)" then she said "I think I've got him, because I see that 4-5 years lack of contact" (I told her we havent talked for 4-5 years in the beginning). Then she started to say all these commitment phobic things about him that aren't true, and she started to say that "I'm sorry I can't read you today, you seem very blocked". Why didn't she tell me that in the beginning? How am I blocked, if you are getting all these messages and only mentioned how blocked I am when I told you that you're wrong? I wanted to try her one more time because she has been so right fo r me before, so I gave her his date of birth, then she started saying some things that were so generic (like "he's changed, hes a better person now" that I'd have no way of knowing if they're right and remember, at this point I pretty much told her our entire history)

Even near the end of the reading she STILL said "unfortunately I don't him as your happily ever after" and then quickly changed to "well, forunately for you I guess"

AND...she asked me why don't I respond to him, what's the harm in that? Then I told her how hes a f**king stalker and psychopath and she said "oh okay, follow your instinct them. If you dont want to talk to him thats your instinct telling you not to"

It was a mess...a hot mess....if enough people are interested I can post the transcript of this reading, maybe y'all can help me figure out if shes got her red flags or it was just a connection issue.

That's real disappointing. Especially for $13 a minute, I'm on the edge on whether I want to read with her or not, now.  :-\

Offline marciamia

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2018, 09:16:33 PM »
Okay...so they were Cookie (Keen), and CP - Tyler, Tara, Ciarra, Jordan and Mattie ***

*** Yes, Mattie was the most disappointing of them all because she is the best psychic for me so far (not 100%, but most predictions are pending still), she predicted some very specific scenarios that came to pass (not love related though). I am going to think that she just had an "off" day or something...there were some red flags though...because at first I told her I think you are connecting to a different ex (she asked if he had disappeared out of the blue...this one didn't but someone else did), then she said "okay lets make sure we're only connecting to Kevin (name changed)" then she said "I think I've got him, because I see that 4-5 years lack of contact" (I told her we havent talked for 4-5 years in the beginning). Then she started to say all these commitment phobic things about him that aren't true, and she started to say that "I'm sorry I can't read you today, you seem very blocked". Why didn't she tell me that in the beginning? How am I blocked, if you are getting all these messages and only mentioned how blocked I am when I told you that you're wrong? I wanted to try her one more time because she has been so right fo r me before, so I gave her his date of birth, then she started saying some things that were so generic (like "he's changed, hes a better person now" that I'd have no way of knowing if they're right and remember, at this point I pretty much told her our entire history)

Even near the end of the reading she STILL said "unfortunately I don't him as your happily ever after" and then quickly changed to "well, forunately for you I guess"

AND...she asked me why don't I respond to him, what's the harm in that? Then I told her how hes a f**king stalker and psychopath and she said "oh okay, follow your instinct them. If you dont want to talk to him thats your instinct telling you not to"

It was a mess...a hot mess....if enough people are interested I can post the transcript of this reading, maybe y'all can help me figure out if shes got her red flags or it was just a connection issue.

THIS!!!!!  ALL OF THIS!!!! I read with her 3 times in total. The first time was freaking amazing!! I knew she was connected. The second, seemed good but definitely NOT like the first, and third time, holy shit, I should’ve gotten ALLLLL my money back because ALL of that shit you mentioned, with the exception of being blocked, happened and it was completely different than the first reading. She was picking up TWO different (other) people and I had told her no, you’re completely wrong. And when I tried to tell her I was disappointed and confused because the reading wasn’t about who I was calling about, she said “you have to understand how I work. I tell you what my guides tell me. I don’t tell them what to do, they tell me”.... well, I called about X, not Y and Z so your guides should know that  >:(

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2018, 09:17:46 PM »
@pokeypokes: no I don't think Mattie is fake, I know for a fact that she has a gift so I'm really confused as to what happened this time!

Tara is hit and miss - sometimes "on" sometimes not.

I was really hoping things Mattie said would happen coz she sounded like she genuinely connected and from this forum itself she seems to have good results. Good luck to you and thank you for sharing. I am taking a break from readinds for a while....wasted too much $$$ :(

Offline star1

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2018, 09:18:29 PM »

THIS!!!!!  ALL OF THIS!!!! I read with her 3 times in total. The first time was freaking amazing!! I new she was connected. The second, seemed good but definitely NOT like the first, and third time, holy shit, I should’ve gotten ALLLLL my money back because ALL of that shit you mentioned, with the exception of being blocked, happened. She was picking up TWO different people and I had told her no, you’re completely wrong. And when I tried to tell her I was disappointed and confused because the reading wasn’t about who I was calling about, she said “you have to understand how I work. I tell you what my guides tell me. I don’t tell them what to do, they tell me”.... well, I called about X, not Y and Z so your guides should know that  >:(

It seems like when she gets it right, she really does and when she doesn't, she really doesn't. Perhaps she isn't a reader for love?

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2018, 09:28:21 PM »
So do we still find her accurate?
I will wait for a bit and see anything said pans out

Offline bstalling

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2018, 10:06:18 PM »

THIS!!!!!  ALL OF THIS!!!! I read with her 3 times in total. The first time was freaking amazing!! I knew she was connected. The second, seemed good but definitely NOT like the first, and third time, holy shit, I should’ve gotten ALLLLL my money back because ALL of that shit you mentioned, with the exception of being blocked, happened and it was completely different than the first reading. She was picking up TWO different (other) people and I had told her no, you’re completely wrong. And when I tried to tell her I was disappointed and confused because the reading wasn’t about who I was calling about, she said “you have to understand how I work. I tell you what my guides tell me. I don’t tell them what to do, they tell me”.... well, I called about X, not Y and Z so your guides should know that  >:(

Thats a big clue there. Shes telling us shes not directly in control of the information. Thats why I thought she was just good for general random predictions..and maybe if you are lucky, she will hit on what you are really interested in. shes gifted, but too expensive at 13 a minute for what she offers.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2018, 10:07:30 PM »
candiednut, I'm surprised you went on chat with her at her rate.

anything