Author Topic: Career/Love  (Read 2612 times)

Offline 852712

Career/Love
« on: November 02, 2018, 12:12:01 AM »
Hiiii everyone.

First of all—THANK GOODNESS FOR THIS FORUM. I stumbled upon this a little while back when Ireally got into keen. I am looking for a psychic specifically for a career and then a specfic love question. I have been going through many different posts people have had on here. Recently I gave Jane Wilcox and MommaJudy a try....they said the same however I have seen mixed reviews about them.

Offline jas

Re: Career/Love
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2018, 01:13:40 AM »
Sacred Path is good with career readings but she is a bit pricey.  She answers questions quickly and I can get everything I need in three minutes.

Offline helloworld

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2018, 02:32:55 AM »
For career -
- Alphafemale worked pretty well for me. She knew I would get multiple opportunities and got the nature of my work and other details accurately. My job is atypical and not easy for someone to guess.

- Sacred Path got details accurately for me but she confused the company with which I would get an offer. Not a big deal for me because most of her predictions manifested just with another company. I agree with Jas, she is pricey so if you talk to her, keep it short. You get ample information in 4-5 minutes and she tries hard to make sure questions are well answered quickly.

Career & Relationship
- Mondez Durden on Bitwine though his reading style is more psychoanalysis and less predictive. The few time he gave me predictions, he was almost 90% accurate.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2018, 04:01:23 AM »
In terms of career, Yazmin (Kasamba) read several times for me and she was very accurate. Everything happened as she said. I strongly recommend her for job related predictions, but not for Love. What she's told be has not happened yet and maybe never happens.