Author Topic: 'Pick a card readings' on Youtube.  (Read 1920 times)

Offline fish512

'Pick a card readings' on Youtube.
« on: October 27, 2018, 08:20:22 PM »
Apologies if there's already a thread on this but I couldn't find one.

I've been recommended more and more 'pick a card' readings on Youtube.

Has anyone tried these and what do you think? I've watched a few and I feel like the readings are quite vague and could be applied to any old situation.

Offline bllaaiirr

Re: 'Pick a card readings' on Youtube.
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2018, 11:54:42 PM »
They are a great tool to use for your own personal intuition but like all readings on YouTube they can’t always resonate with you so the rule of thumb is to take what resonates and let the rest go

Offline lneilo

Re: 'Pick a card readings' on Youtube.
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2018, 05:44:46 PM »
I've come across a few that were 100% accurate. You just gotta keep looking for readers who resonate with you. Some of the ones I saw the person started to sing songs that were my favorite or even mentioned food or even my job title/hobbies. So yes that can be a good BUT personally youtube readings can cause more confusion but they're general and may not resonate with everyone who clicks on them. So don't take them to heart.

They are not accurate. That is not how you get read. They are very vague and broad and can be applied to anyones situation. I think as well if you do the "pick a card" thing and you choose what you want to hear you immediately think its accurate. Its a play on your mind. If you want real answers you have to get a reading with a good reader who doesn't solely focus on cards either.