Author Topic: The Readers Who Turned Out Accurate - Mostly Career Related  (Read 3021 times)

Offline helloworld

The Readers Who Turned Out Accurate - Mostly Career Related
« on: October 27, 2018, 08:17:55 PM »
My job was going through a transition since March of this year. I was concerned and spoke to quite a few readers on how they saw my situation evolving. I was seeking a new career opportunity and asked readers what they saw for my career. Then I followed it up with if and when I'll get a new job and if I had specific companies I was talking to, I would ask if I would get a job there.

Now that my situation has been resolved I wanted to update who's turned out relatively accurate. Please note none of the readers were 100% accurate but below is a list of the ones I read with and how they saw the situation.

Kate Marquez
: She is good with generic questions; during her generic read on my career, she picked the industry I am now part of. This industry wasn't one I was looking at for jobs so I am pretty taken aback how she picked on this detail. That being said, she was convinced I would get an opportunity at a specific company (let's say A) in June. I didn't get it but everything she said about A, happened with B but there were things she said that weren't too clear. In hindsight, she got uncanny details accurately. Reading with her is like putting the pieces of a puzzle together. In my experience she is gifted but she can confuse cards. She's been 60% accurate for me. Relationship wise she's great with current but sometimes you need to steer her.

Sacred Path: She too thought I would get the opportunity with company A but a better one would come through end of Sep. I didn't get the offer with A but in beginning of Oct I got an even better offer with a new company B. Everything she said about the new offer turned out almost accurate. She said I would first get a good job offer and soon after my personal life will take off but for my relationship to take off, first the career transition needs to happen. She has been correct so far. I was actively dating during this transition period but couldn't seem to find a man appealing enough.

Alphafemale: She's not the warmest reader but I like her because she is a straightshooter. I didn't talk to her regarding A or B. I had a generic career reading with her. She told me I would have multiple offers. I wasn't sure of her then because I wasn't talking to any company. Sure enough I received multiple offers. A few specifics  she told me how things would unfold turned out to be true. I hadn't even starting talking to the companies who made the offers when I chatted with her so I must give her credit for getting things accurately.

Tara's Garden: I read with her even before I was in talks with company A. It was early summer. She said she saw me having conversations and networking in summer but I would only start a new role in Fall. Not what I wanted to hear but she was correct. She did think I could get an  opportunity with company C but I didn't. I gave her names of few people I was in talks with and she said nothing would happen with those people. Correct again. Lastly, I asked her about personal life and gave her specific names of men I was talking to; she said I wouldn't be in a long term relationship with any of those people. Like Sacred path, she too said I would first get a good job offer and soon after my personal life will take off but for my relationship to take off, first the career transition needs to happen. She has been correct so far. Again, a straight shooter who got a few specifics correct.

Mondez Durden: I read with him in March. He said a career opportunity up my alley and good for me would come through only 6-8 months later. I hated his reading because it was so far out. Sure enough he turned out to be accurate. He's one reader who has now been accurate for me in both career and relationships. He doesn't make predictions easily but when he does, he's been almost 90% accurate.

Cookie / Spiritualist Reader: Cookie was the only one who was 100% wrong with her predictions. I read with her end of Dec 2017 when I saw issues in my then job and was considering a transition. She said I would transition into a new role in 6 - 6 weeks or 6 months she specified. She told me the specific industry I would transition into but she was wrong. The industry she picked on was the one I was in while I spoke to her. The one I am in now is completely different (only Kate M picked on the new industry). Regarding relationship, she saw my ex coming back by mid 2018. Thankfully I am completely done with him and didn't wait for him. The last time he contacted me was in Oct 2017 but I don't want him anymore.

Queen of Cups: Wrong on career. I am convinced she is only good with current feelings and immediate things in relationships and could pick on how a meeting that is going to happen in a day or 2 would go. For anything beyond a week at the most, she's not been been good.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 08:20:18 PM by helloworld »

candiednut

Re: The Readers Who Turned Out Accurate - Mostly Career Related
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2018, 08:41:30 PM »
Could Kate have googled you? I am wary of storefront readers because they know our full names

Offline helloworld

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2018, 08:59:56 PM »
Could Kate have googled you? I am wary of storefront readers because they know our full names

I don't use my real name or email when I reach out to readers. I have a separate paypal account as well with a different name so in no way could she have connected the dots. Also, the industry I am now in is totally unrelated to the previous one I was in and months ago, she predicted this new industry accurately.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2018, 02:04:05 AM »
To be completely honest with you, if you look at a thread about Tara's Garden, she has told pretty much everyone with what they have called on that the current season they are in will be slow, but that the next season there would be progress. She told me in summer that progress would be slow but that I'd be back together with my POI by fall, and she told a ton of other people that too. I'd be wary of her for that reason.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2018, 02:35:12 AM »
I changed my job two times during last two years and got a couple of job offers, and Yazmin (in Kasamba) predicted all accurately. Two years ago I was negotiating with a couple of companies and I was sure that I would get an offer, but she said no change until next year, and she was right. This year I asked her in March and she said you'll get multiples offers in May and I contacted her several times (via different accounts) and she said the same consistently, and in May I got two offers. She even predicted the location of the job pretty well. She is amazing in career related prediction. Her prediction about POI has not come to pass YET.

Offline helloworld

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2018, 11:34:54 PM »
To be completely honest with you, if you look at a thread about Tara's Garden, she has told pretty much everyone with what they have called on that the current season they are in will be slow, but that the next season there would be progress. She told me in summer that progress would be slow but that I'd be back together with my POI by fall, and she told a ton of other people that too. I'd be wary of her for that reason.

I see your point because it seems Tara says similar things to people but in my case at the time I was going on dates with 4-5 men and I gave her each of their names. She told me they all seemed casual and nothing significant would materialize with either of them. Given that nothing worked out with any of those men, I give her credit for being upfront and accurate.

I've only read with her once so I really can't say if her being accurate was a lucky guess or because she's gifted. She did get specifics which makes me lean toward her having some sort of gift.

anything