Author Topic: Independent psychic website  (Read 5052 times)

Offline 4everhopeful

Independent psychic website
« on: September 24, 2011, 03:44:24 PM »
Hi guys, Just wanted to let you in on a website I found.
American Psychic directory. The best psychics offering psychic reading.
I think if you type this in it will take u to it. Didnt find the link when I went back in my history, but it seems to only list about 25 psychics on the entire line. It really sounds a little more reputable than these hotlines we have all been calling. Even though my predictions, at least the big one, didnt pan out, Im still a believer in the ability overall. I am seriously thinking of booking a call and have made my choice through reading some of the websites posted by each individual psychic and sort of letting my own intuition lead me in the right direction. Just thought some of you may be interested in fresh meat, lol.
I honestly think we will do better with these independent readers as I have come to believe that the biggest majority of the hotline readers are not the real thing. Lets face it, it is an art and a learned practice of reading others emotions through their voice. Im sure some of you have noticed that if a friend calls you, you can tell immediately if something is wrong just by the sound of their voice. But I am hopeful with this site having so few psychics to choose from that they are truly portraying only those with a real gift.

Offline vanyct

Re: Independent psychic website
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 02:23:26 PM »
Keep us posted if you do read with someone.  I looked on their website but I had a hard time picking one out because there was no feedback. I probably have to play around with the site a little more though.

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 09:07:36 PM »
I think you have to click on an individual psychic and their rates and a few testimonials are listed for each psychic. Thats the thing. Each psychic has his or her own website that you go to from the home base website. There are only about 25 psychics listed so that sort of gives me hope that they may be a little more selective in who they choose to represent the home base (so to speak). I do believe in this gift as I have a friend that has dreams and visions of things that do come true. But he has no control whatsoever and cant just do a reading on someone on request. His come randomly but they do always manifest. So I know this stuff is real. And especially on picking up on feelings of other people. He was in a college class one morning and told me later how he felt so confused and had so many random thoughts running through his head at an alarming speed. He didnt know what was happening and was about to ask someone to take him to the hospital because of the way he was feeling. The feeling left him suddenly and he realized it wasnt him at all. Later that day he learned of a close friend of his that had died that morning from an elevated blood sugar and had been in a diabetic coma. What he described is what happens to a diabetic, with the confusion and all, and the many thoughts he described reminded me of what you always hear about someone seeing their life flash before their eyes before they die. We both think he was experiencing what she was experiencing at that moment.
I guess thats why even with my circumstances right now, something just wont let me believe that he is happy in his situation, as Ive been told that he isnt happy about it at all. Maybe I will decide on one of these ladies to pick up on his feelings about his situation. Mostly out of curiosity I guess.

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2011, 11:49:24 PM »
Ok girls, I had a reading this afternoon. It was very honest, the lady was very nice. I paid for 15 minutes but she didnt cut me off at exactly 15 minutes. She finished the reading and said she wouldnt charge me anymore. Had I known the reading would go over, I would gladly have paid her for a full 30 minutes. She told me some of what I have already heard from CP readers, but the outcome was different even though she said it would be my decision as to how it may go and if I wanted to try it was my choice. But she still didnt see things working out even with the strong connection that the ex and I had and still have according to her. She told me he isnt pleased with his situation at the present at all and that it will not last even with the pregnancy thing.
I appreciated her honesty and I think I finally got a true psychic reading. She also explained a lot about destiny and what can be changed and what cannot be changed. I was very impressed and am calm even with the news that things most likely wouldnt work out with me and the ex even if we decided to try again and she does feel that we will meet face to face again and have the chance to talk about things.
If you are interested, the one that I talked with is Jewel Edwards. You can google her and go directly to her website. She charges 50 dollars for 15 minutes and 95 for 30 minutes and so on. She has several options. She also gave me a prediction of someone new coming in that matched what a free reader told me some time ago. At least it matched in some respects. Make your own decision but at least she isnt so expensive as some at CP that are considered to be the best and she seemed to really care and delivered the bad news with great compassion. I feel good even though the news wasnt what I was recieving from CP which in my opinion now is just fluff to make us feel better in the moment.
I was drawn to this lady so maybe you should just browse the site and each psychics individual site until one seems to draw you to her or him. Thats where your own intuition comes into play. We all have it, now use it. And trust in it. Good luck girls. Im moving on with my life and if I ever get the chance that is seen then I will make my decision at that time. I feel so good right now.  :)

Offline maryjane_suicide

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2011, 05:17:51 PM »
I had a chance to speak with Jewel Edwards a few days ago.  She was very good and very sweet, so easy to talk to. I booked a 15 minute reading with her but it extended to about 25 minutes and she wanted to make sure that I had all my questions answered before she let me go. I only waited one day so you don't have to wait long in order to speak to her.  I spoke to her through Skype.

The reading went well and was very positive, however, when I asked her for a timeline she said that she pulled the only card in the deck that tells her that she cannot provide a timeline.  That was disappointing but her confirmations of how my SM is feeling and what he is going through were pretty dead on.  I would recommend her.

anything