Author Topic: Ashra.net  (Read 1904 times)

Offline marciamia

Ashra.net
« on: October 20, 2018, 12:52:13 AM »
Has anyone ever used/heard of Ashra?

Offline maroonlight

Re: Ashra.net
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2018, 12:16:44 PM »
DON'T do it. BIG time scam. You order one spell and she sends you multiple links asking for more money on a stronger cast, then more spells, then "seals." You buy another spell and she does the exact same thing. People also say that she will email them weeks after the spell and when it's not working then she will say you need more spells to make it work, and they aren't cheap. They're like $100 for each one just about.

There's isn't one positive review about her that isn't on her own website. There's dozens of ripoff reports and complaints boards about her. She has a two week refund policy and when I emailed her asking for a refund after reading all of that she ignored me so paypal had to refund me.

Offline user5942

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2018, 02:58:11 AM »
Ashra is a joke, please don’t waste your money!!!!

She rips people off constantly and her emails are copied and pasted.

I do not suggest resorting to spells period, people on the internet are mostly fake.

Try to find a local botanica and go from there to see if anyone can reference a worker if it’s something you’re interested in.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2018, 11:18:31 AM »
Oh I wasn’t even thinking about doing anything with that site, just came across it because I had never heard of it. This is good to know though!!