Author Topic: Nicky Spiritual (Spiritual Love Song)  (Read 14619 times)

Offline Hillcam

Re: Nicky Spiritual (Spiritual Love Song)
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2018, 08:21:36 AM »
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Offline LoverofLigbt

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2018, 12:44:04 PM »
Hillcam,

I see what you mean. 😊

Offline jas

« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2018, 12:52:30 PM »
Julie - the trail was extremely easy to follow.  All I had to do was go on Nicky's facebook page and find a Julie that follows him.  Sure enough, you were right there on a recent post in September.  You were badgering the crap out of him about an author he was promoting.  You were very upset that the author hadn't "liked" the post.  In fact, you were called out by others on his page for the badgering.  I clicking on your page and there you were KEEN PSYCHIC!

NOW, LET ME BE VERY CLEAR.....I did not read the post above because you are in full on rant stage.  I am finished with this conversation.

BTW - I privately messaged others to go to Nicky's page and then follow the post by Julie.  STOP LYING!!!  It is against the board rules to give out last names or I would do it right here, right now.  IN FACT, if you don't stop I may give out your name and risk getting kicked off the boards.

Offline LoverofLigbt

« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2018, 01:05:06 PM »
Hillcam,

I try the best that I can.

Interestingly, I talked to Nicky again this morning, and he said that he has dozens of new clients from Keen that came to to him from Keen to check him out because of the comments in this post. And he said that his new clients are very satisfied with him, as I thought that they would be. So, ironically, the trolling that people like Jas and Addicted have done on my post has actually helped Nicky; it has had the opposite effect than these employees of Keen had intended. Nicky told me to thank these people that trolled my post of him, for new clients have went to him to check him out for readings because of the stir that Jas and Addicted and others tied to cause. And there is poetic justice in all of this.

The universe works in mysterious ways. And karma is an interesting thing. 😊
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 02:48:42 PM by LoverofLigbt »

Offline LoverofLigbt

« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2018, 01:16:25 PM »
Jas,

You are on a mission to try to destroy me and Nicky, and you obviously do not know who I am. And I do not take threats very well. You keep trying to put me on the defensive, and it does not surprise me that you reply to posts without even reading them. You have an agenda against me and Nicky, and I would specifically like to ask you straight out if you are an employee of Keen, even though I do not think that you will indeed even answer this question truthfully.

Might I suggest, Jas, that you find better things to do with your time than try to troll me or Nicky, unless you are getting paid by Keen to do so. Either you must be a miserable person to troll people like you do, or you are getting paid by Keen to do this. All I did was make a good post about an excellent psychic that I liked, and you are the one who was doing the trolling and ranting. If you do not want people to respond to your unfair comments, then do not troll people on this forum.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 02:40:49 PM by LoverofLigbt »

Offline LoverofLigbt

« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2018, 01:25:04 PM »
And Jas,

I will tell Nicky that you have been trolling him on Facebook. What type of person goes to these type of extremes to try to troll someone that you do not even know? It makes me wonder about your motivations for doing this. And, by the way, Nicky and I are good with each other. I do not badger Nicky. If anything, you were badgering me and Nicky with your trolling of my post on this forum, and you are trolling Nicky's Facebook page and friend's list. And by the way, I do not back down to threats. I have a graduate degree in psychology, and I know what you are up to. You have been exposed, and now you are trying to cover your rear with more trolling and threats. But you have found someone that will not back down to your trolling and threats now. And because you cannot intimidate me with your threats to get me to stop responding to your badgering and trolling, you are concerned that you will look bad to Keen, which I believe is you employer.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 04:28:57 PM by LoverofLigbt »

Offline LoverofLigbt

« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2018, 03:02:52 PM »
Interestingly, Nicky just told me that people that are not his friend's list on his Facebook page cannot see his posts and comments on his Facebook page. So, Jas is either lieing about accessing Nicky's Facebook page, or Jas is an employee or reader on Keen that has it out for Nicky, and if Jas did indeed access Nicky's Facebook page like Jas says, Jas has to be on Nicky's Facebook page as a friend to do so. I told Nicky to check out his friend's list very well, for Jas, who is obviously associated with Keen, may be spying on Nicky, while Jas is cloaked under the guise of being Nicky's friend, and this is the worst type of enemy.  Likewise, my Facebook page is private, meaning that only my Facebook friends can see my posts and comments and such on my Facebook page. So this makes Jas either a liar, or it makes Jas a spy of Nicky and me, while Jas is cloaked and hidden under the guise of being our friends. And I wonder why Jas would do such things? And what type of person lies or spies on other people like Jas does? I strongly suspect that Jas is a spy for Keen, and Jas is not only trolling this forum, but I suspect that Jas is trolling and spying on people on Facebook and on this forum for his Keen job. Either this, or Jas is an out and out liar. And which is worse, a  spy or a liar? Jas obviously has an agenda with all of this, and if I were people in this forum I most certainly not trust someone like Jas. For Jas has an agenda, and I feel that Jas spies and trolls for Keen as part of his job with Keen.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 03:47:49 PM by LoverofLigbt »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2018, 12:12:35 AM »
Lol...bullshit. I can see his posts and I'm no friend of Nicky and didn'teven like the page. But I do think you're either Nicky or another Keen advisor. You certainly know way too much to be just a client of Nicky. Anywho, your posts are waaay too long to read on their entirety. Anyone spending that much time on such long posts has a vested interest.

Offline LoverofLigbt

« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2018, 03:51:07 AM »
Fidget,

I will tell Nicky to adjust his setting on his Facebook page to stop spies and trolls like you and others from trolling and spying on him. He obviously thought that his privacy settings were set to private, as my privacy settings on my page are set to private. But, Figet, you are obviously are not a deep thinker for you to come to all of the falaectious and hasty generalizations that you have come to about me and Nicky. I would explain to you what a hasty generalization is in logical reasoning, but you obviously do not have the intellectual capacity or fortitude to learn something like this in life. And you obviously do not want to learn anything or read anything that does not go beyond the intellectual level and brevity of a comic strip

I would like not to think that you are not the type of person like Jas who makes responses and comments to my comments without even reading them. And I would like to think that you are not the type of person that has never really read a book from cover to cover in your entire life. But if you prefer the brevity and intellectual level of comic strips, then so be it. For this seems like the intellectual level that suits you best.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 04:36:44 PM by LoverofLigbt »

Offline Member5

« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2018, 03:26:55 AM »
I’m the one who called you out. I had until recently been a client of keen on and off since about 2006, and I’ve never ever heard of you. I even asked 3 advisors I follow on social media and they had no clue who you were either. So attacking people for not knowing who “Nicky” is, that’s low and ridiculous. If Jas supposedly was employed by Keen, I’m sure they would have fired her by now for her less than favorable reviews of several of their readers. Same with Fidget and the rest of us on this board. We connect with some, not with others, and some we think really suck. It’s extremely obvious when someone who has never posted comes on here announcing that a reader no ones ever mentioned or heard of is supposedly the greatest psychic on earth and we all need to know where they are even though no one asked. Instead of arguing and accusing maybe just STFU and stop because you didn’t do yourself any favors. The best thing would have been to delete the post and move on.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2018, 11:45:50 AM »
Oh good lord, this is such an obvious shill thread.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2018, 12:43:06 PM »
Lol...I assure you I was never a reader. I have a job where I'm actually responsible for accuracy, precision, and have to back it up with facts.So...if you're going to advertise a reader on Facebook, share the link, and then call people trolls for actually looking, then you are truly the shill that Jas called you out as. Lmao...

Offline LoverofLigbt

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2018, 04:27:53 PM »
Figet, Sooshi, Member5, and Others,

As I have said many times, I am not Nicky. And by the way, there are hundreds of readers on Keen. And how would only three advisors know all of the hundreds of advisors on Keen, let alone know Nicky.  And when Nicky was on Keen, he was always number one in the Spiritual Readings category, and he was indeed on the top five in four other categories, and he was in the top ten in five other categories, and this is quite an accomplishment for someone to do this for over three years on Keen, especially when there are hundreds of readers on Keen. Nicky was very successful on Keen, only to have everything that he had built and worked hard for for over three years destroyed in an instant because of the capriciousness of a corporate owned entity like Keen. And it hurts me to see Nicky destroyed like this by people with no heart and soul. Nicky is not only a very talented psychic, but he is a good person with a good heart and soul, and I hate to see someone like Nicky destroyed because of the agendas of others. He deserves better than this. And the only reason that I am at this forum is to tell people how amazing that Nicky is, and, even now, there are those that are trying to destroy him. And I strongly suspect that those that are trying to destroy him are indeed associated with Keen.

People have not only tried to destroy Nicky on Keen, and they are trying to destroy Nicky's good name on this forum even now, but someone from this forum contacted Nicky about me, and they are trying to destroy the friendship that Nicky and I have. Nicky would not tell me who contacted him about me, for he promised the person that he would not reveal this person's name, but this person was trying to get Nicky to get me to eraee this post, for this person said that I was making Nicky look bad. And Nicky does not like to cause trouble, and Nicky even tried to get me to erase this post. But all I am doing is taking up for Nicky and letting the world know about him. And I was trying to let Nicky's hundreds of former clients on Keen know what happened to Nicky, for Keen banned Nicky without warning. And I am sure that his former clients on Keen are wondering what happended to Nicky. And I want them to know that Nicky did not abandon them. And I am trying to let people know what Keen did to Nicky and let people know how Keen treats its successful psychic advisors. And people have attacked me at every turn, all because I just wanted the world to know about Nicky and why he was no longer on Keen.

The reason that Nicky rose to popularity so quickly on Keen and stayed on top for such a long time  is because he is indeed a very good psychic. And he truly cares about people. And all Keen cares about is making money and taking advantage of the clients and adviors on Keen. I am not surprised that Nicole has had such a good experience with Nicky, for this is the way Nicky is. He truly cares about people, and he gives all that he has to help people. If people do not have a lot of money, Nicky will still try to help them. Just try to get Keen to do this. All they care about is profit. Nicky will try his best to help everyone, regardless of if they have a lot of money to pay or not. And he will freely give of his time and try his very best with everyone that contacts him. He is a dear, sweet soul, and he just wants to help people in life. And given what Keene did to Nicky, my way of trying to help Nicky is to come on this forum and tell people about him. But a lot of people on this forum tried to destroy me and Nicky right off of the bat. And I felt the need to stand up for Nicky and take up for him and defend him. And a lot of people have been making me out to be a bad person, and a lot of people have been twisting everything that I have said into the exact opposite of what is the truth, and a lot of people have been questioning my motivations from the start. And all I wanted to do is tell people about the great psychic and great person that Nicky is. And it saddens me deeply that people would completely misinterpret me and be like they are with Nicky. Nicky deserves better than this. For he is truly a gifted psychic, but even more, he is one of the most amazing souls that I have ever known. He saved my life. For I have been through some hurtful experiences in life, and if it were not for Nicky, I would have committed suicide s long time ago. Nicky saved me. And I am going to keep doing all that I can to help Nicky in life and stand up for him and let people know the truth about him. I will always stand up for Nicky and let people know the truth about him.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 04:40:10 PM by LoverofLigbt »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2018, 04:45:01 PM »
I truly doubt any one is trying to destroy Nicky on this forum. In fact, there was never a single post about this reader on here until you came on and started posting about him. No one has posted a single thing derogatory about him at all. The discussion from your very first post has been that YOU have come across as either 1) over the top supportive of a reader no one here has heard of or 2) you are the reader. Especially by posting a out the inner workings of Keen, like you're a disgruntled employee or something.

A couple of helpful hints: if you like a reader, just simply state why and where you can find them. Secondly, if you post a link, you should expect people to click on it. It doesn't make them a troll. Third, if someone thinks that you may be a reader, it's usually for a good reason...over the rop gushing reviews, can't handle people who don't agree, calling people names, etc. Finally, if you are the reader or are a good friend of the reader, this type of overt marketing is costing them clients since you seriously are coming off as someone with a stake in Nicky's business. Peace out.

Offline LoverofLigbt

« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2018, 04:47:13 PM »
Nicole,

Bless your beautiful soul for standing up and speaking the truth about Nicky. Other people in this forum are making unfair judgements about Nicky without even knowing him. And you did the most intelligent thing more so than anyone: you gave Nicky a chance, and you checked him out yourself. And you found out that he really is an amazing soul.

Bless you for speaking the truth about your experience with Nicky. I admire you for checking Nicky out yourself, and I admire you for speaking the truth about your experience with Nicky.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 05:40:07 PM by LoverofLigbt »