Author Topic: new to site this is my story  (Read 2411 times)

Offline Starrlite

new to site this is my story
« on: September 10, 2011, 01:02:40 AM »
About three years ago I met this man and I swear I fell in love the minute I met him.  After several months of friendship we started dating.  After about a year and a half of on and off dating we began a steady relationship.  Steady never truly committed although we practically lived together.  When I told him I wanted him to give me my place and the girlfriend title he told me that all the things I said about love and wanting him forever he had heard from his ex and it was lies and that's why he could never allow himself to truly love me.  We broke up and have had little contact.  A conversation that gave us both closure some emails about my mail and finally a drunken night in bed.  After every contact I called psychics on keen many of them and they all tell me the same thing that he loves me and we'll get back together.  Timelines have come and gone with nothing.  I want to give up hope and move on but its difficult.  I then heard about psychic source and have spoke to Ricky and Betty.  They both said we would get back together and gave me different time lines.  I want to believe them and that's what gives me hope but as I see time lines pass and no results I'm starting to believe I'm wasting time and money.  The love is still there we were living together, although I kept an apartment in which I never slept in, for a year and a half.  I still feel the connection and part of me wants to believe that he still does.  Has anyone actually had him come back? Have the psychics ever been right about that?

Offline vanyct

Re: new to site this is my story
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2011, 03:38:21 PM »
I think there have been a few people that have had their predictions come true.  I will give you what my opinion is, psychics do exist and they are good at reading the past and present, but very few of us have had the big picture predictions that we have been told about come to pass.  Once in a while a psychic may correctly predict a phone call or some other small event.
What I've learned from my own experience and from reading everyone else's postings is that no psychic is right for everyone, we may recommend a psychic that we establised a good connection with but that does not mean that the next person will have the same experience. No psychic is 100% correct because everyone has free will.  I have learned to call psychics and ask them about my current situation and offer guidance.  Most psychics will give you future predictions and if they come to pass great, but I woulld not hold off on living your life based on a future prediction, because like I said before none of them have been 100% correct everyone.